Fashion Mumblr #24 Racist Josie in an ugly floral dress, mansplaining Charlie what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to Thread #24

Josie wears ugly floral dresses. She’s a fashion influencer, but her style says otherwise🤷‍♀️ Her channel is like watching unwanted items on QVC. She’ll flog anything for money. Then, she sells the gifted items on eBay. Her fiancé, Charlie, doesn’t know how to stop talking. He mansplains EVERYTHING. Josie’s teeth are huge - you can’t miss them! Josie is a racist, although she’s deleted her racist tweets. To see the racist tweets go to thread #23, post #918. Thanks to @lanathebest for capturing and saving these!

Title suggestion by moi, @klady

A64CEB75-9933-40EC-932D-3A4C611EE7CC.jpeg

Correction the thanks goes to @PettyBettyBoop. I’ve asked admin to correct. I apologize 🤗

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't get the fascination with Ibiza. Maybe it's just me, but I'm not going to just go on a holiday to hang out at clubs (with the delta variant everywhere too). It's like going to Cancun - no culture, just drinking and boring lying on the beach all day getting sun damaged skin. I'd take cities, museums, and history anyday over a trip to Party Island.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It’s because these influencers have no real jobs. They’ll do anything for content and the gram. I’m convinced they’d sell their souls to the devil for £££/$$$. Most have gotten in over their heads in debt. And, the pandemic has caused the high fashion brands to reach out to a select few. Josie’s not one of the select few.

Therefore, the likes of Josie latches onto any and all brands, and swear she just loves them. Because she’s flogging and using so many products, in part, that’s why her skin is so fucked up and aged. You’re absolutely correct regarding sun damage. Josie’s hands look worse than my 87 year old grandmother’s hands.

We’re going to see a lot of influencers flock to the islands that have opened - Ibiza being one of them. They need pictures for the gram and YT content. And, they get to brag in their viewer’s faces that they’ve gone on holiday. It’s sad because some of their viewers are still unemployed or working frontline and can’t even fathom a holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
LOLing my ass off at her broken Valentino sandal. Serves. You. Right.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She has become so unbearable in the last one and a half year. In the old house, the vlogs were sometimes okay and informative. She was perhaps always the same greedy person, but came to the surface, like many other influencers, in the course of the pandemic or as they bought a house for two mil.

It striked me though that her followers keep growing. Since last summer I can only read here and just can‘t play a single video of her as she gets so on my nerves! So thank you all for your brilliant comments and summaries 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Therefore, the likes of Josie latches onto any and all brands, and swear she just loves them. Because she’s flogging and using so many products, in part, that’s why her skin is so fucked up and aged. You’re absolutely correct regarding sun damage. Josie’s hands look worse than my 87 year old grandmother’s hands.
I'm 41 and she looks older than me. I use retin-a, Japanese sunscreen, and I stay out of the sun instead of using thousands of different products a year. The products you use won't matter if you keep frying yourself, Josie!

She has become so unbearable in the last one and a half year. In the old house, the vlogs were sometimes okay and informative. She was perhaps always the same greedy person, but came to the surface, like many other influencers, in the course of the pandemic or as they bought a house for two mil.
I started following her because I love the house, and the history of it, but she made like one video about part of the history and then switched to "look at my garden" videos, ugh. She has gotten more and more insufferable.

Reactions: 19
I'm 41 and she looks older than me. I use retin-a, Japanese sunscreen, and I stay out of the sun instead of using thousands of different products a year. The products you use won't matter if you keep frying yourself, Josie!

I started following her because I love the house, and the history of it, but she made like one video about part of the history and then switched to "look at my garden" videos, ugh. She has gotten more and more insufferable.
exactly - I as well found their house so thrilling at the beginning such as it was. Now they have somehow managed to turn the beautiful house in a mixture between a brothel and the ho-ho-house (sorry, just my opinion).

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Have you seen her stories about sweedlashes? What's with her mouth? It pulls so strangely to the left.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t be mean, she cares for and about herself 😂🤣
The only way she knows to care for herself is by flaunting freebies, an ugly Dior coat, pampers and massages. Caring does not mean taking care of her health and skin, it means taking care of the bank balance first.
Then she trolls her critics by bragging about her beige food. Yeah, her body is already spreading like a much older body and her hands already look ancient. Keep going with that care little Bo Peep... 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have you seen her stories about sweedlashes? What's with her mouth? It pulls so strangely to the left.

So glad you mentioned this cos when she did that make up video with the other woman recently I noticed how her mouth was on the wonk!!! It was very noticeable cos she had to keep quiet when the other woman was wittering on and when her face is in repose it was hard to miss! ITF is another one with a wonky mouth too.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So glad you mentioned this cos when she did that make up video with the other woman recently I noticed how her mouth was on the wonk!!! It was very noticeable cos she had to keep quiet when the other woman was wittering on and when her face is in repose it was hard to miss! ITF is another one with a wonky mouth too.
Her face is actually on the wonk!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
56BD9F37-A849-4B3C-83D1-6339731BD769.jpeg

I thought she had an industrial stapler. Then, I saw her caption and my glee disappeared 🤷‍♀️ Joking😂 Her hair looks gray and dull. There’s no way I’d taken a hair recommendation from her. NOPE!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s a visual side effect that happens when people talk out of both sides of their mouths. It lets onlookers know that she’s FULL OF tit😂 Man, I wish this side effect was really a thing💫

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thanks for a new thread.
Looking forward to more mac and cheeses and walks on their estate and visits to the Soso Farmhouse,not to mention loads more beige clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.