Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lanathebest

Chatty Member
Can I ask the product names - I’m on the look out for a decent sunscreen and retinol. I’m in my 40’s too x
For retinol nothing better than to go to a dermatologist and ask for a prescription of retinol, it will be the highest form and powerful retinol you'll use.
But you can get other retinols in many brands like The Ordinary.
For sunscreen I always stick to french brands as there's been a few scandals with asian sunscreens and their efficacy, so I dont trust it anymore, if you do, good for you but this is my opinion.

Reactions: 8

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
One thing that makes me laugh is in Josie’a first Ibiza blog she pronounces Moët as Mo-Ett and Lydia corrects her. Then in her second vlog Charlie tells Josie that she can pronounce it however she wants to and how she doesn’t need to listen to anyone else (implying Lydia). Just makes me laugh like it’s such a trivial matter and you have Charlie and Josie going on an on about it.
Wonder if this will piss off Lyds enough? I just want to see the backstabbing unfold 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Deeny85

So Johosoho claims the glass are diamonds …lab diamonds …so not diamonds !!! What a chancer she is … how the ASA don’t slam her an Pandora for false promotion is beyond me
I’m not sticking up for Jose as I can’t bare her. FYI lab diamonds and natural diamonds are exactly the same other than how The have been curated both in molecular structure and the way they look visually. Even under heavy inspection it is very difficult to tell the difference.

• Wow

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
View attachment 700100
The produce has gone past the harvest time. So wasteful! She could easily let the farmers come over and pick some vegetables. It’s clearly too much for the 3 of them to eat. Yet, she talks about sustainability all the while being wasteful🙄
To be fair. If that was me, I’d spend the weekend meal prepping and freeze it for the winter. I do t think a farmer is going to have time to nick a few carrots during the middle of harvest.

I never knew that

Chatty Member
Funny how Charlie’s channel " Man About Town " stopped as soon as he moved to the affluent side if town. Absolutely agree he secured his meal ticket.

Both of them together reminds me of a brother and sister relationship, there is no fire between them whatsoever. He's kind of a small stature of a man, so not my type. I bet he has a pencil penis.. She lacks sex appeal all together, what a very odd couple they make
Wow. A person watches Josie’s videos and only sees what’s wrong with Charlie. Hm? Perhaps, looking for the Josie rave site. THIS AIN’T THE RAVE SITE💃 Racist Josie is worse than Charlie🤷‍♀️
Sorry I'm new to this site so may be posting into wrong messages... I can see messages saying racist but I can't comment on them to ask what they are about. My Charlie rant was supposed to be in reply to a comment about there relationship. Although I have to say I find her bearable in the vlogs where Chaz features... Maybe that is his purpose to make her look good... Be the innocent victim...?...

Em Sheldon is a 🤡 ... together with Lydia Millen, she is the laziest and most "beggy" of all influencers. Both also invest way too much of their dosh on buying bots.
Oh I have not seen Lydia Millen yet... I'm not sure I can take that on... I'm pretty saturated by the Josie/freddy/Gemma Louise ads promos

Em Sheldon is a 🤡 ... together with Lydia Millen, she is the laziest and most "beggy" of all influencers. Both also invest way too much of their dosh on buying bots.
What about Emily Canhom?... She was in my YT feed?.. But I had to switch off after about 5mins of whining about car keys.... Etc... She was supposed to be going to Biscter....

Merriboo

Just looking at the sitting room at Strawtop and reading the comments it seems clear to me that the sofa should be in front of the book case and the chairs by the window. Seeing Charlie perching like a bird on the tub chair just made me think that it’s hard to picture real people actually relaxing in them, especially larger men. And where will all those cushions go when someone actually wants to sit on the sofa? I’ve stayed in lots of lovely and not so lovely cottages over many years and I think having a cream sofa is utterly bonkers. It will only take a slightly grubby dog walking past it or one upturned coffee cup and it will be ruined. My friends used to run a B&B in the Lake District and then when they retired from that used to clean high end holiday cottages for some extra cash and the tales they tell of the state places are left are almost unbelievable. So many people are absolute pigs in rented accommodation no matter how high the price tag, and I hope Strawtop isn’t going to be ruined.
I had to laugh about how snobbish they both seemed about having the TV on view!
And stocking the bookcase with old tomes, I hope there are some more suitable holiday reads going to be included too rather than just old books used as quaint props !
this is so true!! 🤣🤣they are dressing it to their “home” aesthetic rather than practically as a holiday let.
I like what they’ve done with the kitchen, and the table chairs work well. It’s the living room that seems to have gone awry- and Your suggestion of the sofa in front or the bookcase works for watching tv. A small side table would work to provide a coffee table option ( otherwise where will drinks/ plates be placed- on the sofa or pouffe?) filling the bookcase with games/light reading is a frequent bonus in rental cottages.

I never knew that

Chatty Member
Meanwhile ITF is smashing holiday vibes and a little promo in her Instagram stories….Lyds, johosoho, Ali and Chav should take notes…

Namima

VIP Member
Josie is really untidy lol poor Chaz.
Screenshot_20210801-183738_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210801-183603_YouTube.jpg

Helping Chaz get dressed. Decisions decisions.

Screenshot_20210801-183620_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210801-183626_YouTube.jpg

• Haha

notsoposh

VIP Member
❤ ❤ ❤
Our Lady Muck seems to be living her life as if she is on a movie set. She needs a hearty dosage of reality.

And her visit to South Africa - Cape Town - was probably spent sitting at an upmarket Camps Bay or Clifton restaurant or beach or going on the requisite safari. Cape Town having a very "international" feeling. Seeing NOTHING of substance. Imagine our insufferable snob in Mannenberg / Khayelitsha / Langa township. Where people have to deal with the hardship of extreme poverty, starvation, living in shacks and gangsterism day in and day out. Yet still have such a beautiful attitude and community spirit (Known as ubuntu in South Africa).
I actually looked up her South Africa vlog. Camps Bay, Clifton, Franschhoek, Stellenbosch and that ridiculously expensive stay at the Tintswalo Lodge in Hout Bay. She didn't even bother going to any other city/town. Don't get me wrong, I love going to the above places too (except Tintswalo Lodge!) but there is so much more to South Africa than Cape Town. Cape Town is very much a "European" city in South Africa. If she had any interest in culture and anything remotely "African" she would have tried new thing and places. If she had to be at a beach or go to vineyards she didn't have to travel to South Africa for that.

• Heart

motherofglitter

That cottage is cute, but I wonder what the (very close) neighbors think about an Air BNB in their little community? I would hate it, Air BNBs have such a party reputation and that neighborhood seems very quiet.

I do really like the bathroom tile though, quite a lot.

Irolf

She’s as savvy as Swiss Toni in my opinion. Both make believe and full of it. If she was savvy and I’m not having a go at you either she wouldn’t be on YouTube she’d be headhunted for a major brand or company that would cry out for her in her mind. You’re absolutely right she’s a saleswoman and in fairytales which is her thing, she’d be the peddlar woman flogging her wares ❤

Perhaps her next visit should be to my hometown of Cluj Napoca. The old peddlar women there could teach her a trick or two now those women are savvy and could make a rotten apple sound delicious and make you want to buy it. They might even flog her a magic mirror to gaze into
Omg never in a million years did I think I would find Cluj Napoca (also my hometown, Servus'!) as a point of reference on Tattle 🤣 but YES, I completely support your idea. Our magnificent old peddlar women could teach her the art of commerce 😂😂💡

• Haha
  • Heart