Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mumma Jujus

Charlie's eyebrows are just awful, doesnt he realize he plucked way too much in the middle, it makes his eyes look far apart
View attachment 710100View attachment 710101View attachment 710104
Who does that?
I think he also lightened them aka bleached them. What a guy

The irony of Charlie talkin bout the paid sponsored fake researchs done by companies to sell their products (Kellogs paying research to advertise the fact u need sugar in the morning is what he was talking about)
"You cant believe anything"
Josie nods.
"It's just nonsense, everything is sponsored."
Looks like he's stoned to me..😅🤣

I'm going to guess that with their usual arrogance, they will price the cottage based on the 'brand' names of the appliances (which were all freebies) instead of what the cottage actually provides. There is no TV and no Sky/TV package to watch. It may have Dyson hair appliances but I don't care. Most hairdryers can do the job. Would I have to water the plants while staying there?

I wonder how long the Always Pan, which she said scratches so easily, is going to last.
I think they will be popping around to do the watering 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
View attachment 659261

I’m actually sick to my stomach at Josie’s disgusting behavior with her dogs. Trust me, I LOVE my little dog. But never, and I repeat never have I kissed his belly! Why Josie insists on kissing the dog’s belly, near their penis, is beyond words. But, to post the story? Fucking weirdo😱

View attachment 659267
Male dogs tend to urinate onto their belly, given the anatomical circumstances.

Of course, they use racism to fuel their own agenda. Like they always do. Remember that petition to reveal internet identities to help find victims of trafficking etc.. they used that as well and coat-tail rode on it.

• Sick
Reactions: 9

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
The fact that he moves his hand back so fast and then sits on it that makes it looks extra suspicious to me 🤣🤔
I feel like it was a gesture to make him stop talking about whatever they were talking.. like he cut him in his sentence and then the camera cut off shortly after that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I never knew that

Chatty Member
Well Chaz has some serious contouring on today....could those shorts get any tighter or shorter..... And Ali gets personal.... View attachment 686002
Shouldn't Chaz abs be more noticeable and the tummy less so when reclyinging???..... And Lyds seems to be making a point...
Screenshot_20210729_163452.jpg
Screenshot_20210729_154003.jpg

So wasn't Grosie blabbing on about Charlie not drinking/hiring a car/to go to secluded areas???.... Sure looks secluded to me....
Screenshot_20210729_171623.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Yuni

Charlie darling, you have a racist near you.. how come you didn't report her or contact her workplace? The nerve of that man😡 What a hypocrite... and all the brands who looked the other way when they were informed about Jodie's remarks

20210713_144109.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

I never knew that

Chatty Member
Especially her chest and décolletage area.
I watched the itf vlog too... Victoria was very kind giving johosoho an opportunity to ad her sweaty Betty yoga clothes.... Sadly the sage (baby changing stool nappy) colour was no match for itf gorgeous lilac outfit... 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

Yuni

Wait, but where was his energy when Josie was doing all her racist remarks?
They are both POS. This is infuriating actually
I guess we should follow those steps and actually use the same words he proposes next time they do it. 😡

• Heart

I never knew that

Chatty Member
I did think it was weird that she was saying they would leave it by request? Like why not just put it in there? I’ve stayed at exclusive properties and cheap ones and every single place has a TV
I think she held back from saying additional fee!

anyone else can’t wait to read more of these? 👀
Well the reviewers toddle doesn’t go around breaking things but we know Chav does!…anyone else’s remember the flog when johosoho filled us in on his breakage of the window?

Last edited:
  • Wow

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Shouldn't Chaz abs be more noticeable and the tummy less so when reclyinging???..... And Lyds seems to be making a point...View attachment 686085View attachment 686086

So wasn't Grosie blabbing on about Charlie not drinking/hiring a car/to go to secluded areas???.... Sure looks secluded to me.... View attachment 686163
She hasn’t got that far in the dictionary yet and hasn’t learn’ the meaning of the word. Her bestie lidl thinks she lives in a secluded hamlet with neig all over! Lidl hasn’t learnt that word either yet!

• Haha

I never knew that

Chatty Member
You're probably right!

It seems excessive. If you know families with kids are going to live there, keep it simple and clean with basic stuff.

I wonder what their charges will be. Can't wait for the vlogs where she complains about how someone stayed in the cottage and ruined something. 🙄
Wonder what the reviews will be like...

• Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
Just saw that! Lol what a DORK! Took a screen video but file is too large to post. Anyone know how to put a video on here?