Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Josie fake laughing at Charlie's jokes or remarks instead of rolling her eyes and sayin "anyway" bcs of the company around her. 😄
Lydia is such a fake as well but at least she's not as cold and "proper" & awkward. Like I could picture Lydia giving affection and being in love but for some reasons can't picture Josie being like that :poop:
Lydia giving affection, to what her birkin, her car, her greenhouse … lidl doesn’t do affection or love people. She is as cold as a marble floor!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

lesento

She has become so unbearable in the last one and a half year. In the old house, the vlogs were sometimes okay and informative. She was perhaps always the same greedy person, but came to the surface, like many other influencers, in the course of the pandemic or as they bought a house for two mil.

It striked me though that her followers keep growing. Since last summer I can only read here and just can‘t play a single video of her as she gets so on my nerves! So thank you all for your brilliant comments and summaries 😊

• Heart

Hass

Chatty Member
todays vlog - she discovers that she has sun damage all over her face - what a surprise. Yuck - her special Elemis facial is in the middle of the cosmetic aisle - with shoppers walking around her - not my kind of thing - i want to have a facial in a private area.

• Haha
  • Wow

NomDePlume

VIP Member
You’re riiiiiiight!
I cannot believe the gall and dishonesty of this woman. Absolutely shocking!!!!

She said she only tried the dress on once in her living room and then threw shade at Selfridges for not taking the dress back in her video. Her ability to lie and manipulate is next level. I got the feeling she was trying very hard to flog the dress to a subscriber.

Let’s just be glad she didn’t take that tacky autumnal shit into that ugly bathroom for try on and photos.
I was wondering about "the powder room". She ripped out a perfectly good bathroom for the current monstrosity, but never uses it. What do we think the price per wear for the powder room is my darlings? She cannot be that pleased with the result or she would have shown it endlessly. Perhaps she can't merch the thing enough? Of course, she will read here (hi Josefiend, you utter fool) and make a point of showing it in the first possible flog after reading. Queue the feathers, three, two, one...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Easy Bake

rE: Chaz he might be drinking non alcoholic beer. And yes, he is so humourless and the way he goes on and on boring everyone around him. Sometime I wonder if he's mildly autistic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Oh her ladyship is a horrible rude person. I have encountered her many a time now and let's just say I am not impressed with her at all. She is actually very "common" and "rude". I should explain that in the West coast of Scotland the term "common" refers to a person's character and manners etc not their social class. I am working class but would hate to be thought of as "common" as my mother raised me to be polite and respectful of others = traits that Josie lacks.

Of course she should give away her surplus food - she should also donate her free PR but will she do it - never. She is a shallow shallow person building her castle on sand and little does she accept it could be swept away at the drop of a hat.

And for Gawd's sake woman = buy a sodding full length slip - we really do not need to see everything!!

• Heart

I never knew that

Chatty Member
So this appeared on Instagram....before seeing the comment, I thought it was Johosoho after her day of relaxing under the sun with the turnips....
Screenshot_20210730_144825.jpg

• Haha

klady

VIP Member
It’s because these influencers have no real jobs. They’ll do anything for content and the gram. I’m convinced they’d sell their souls to the devil for £££/$$$. Most have gotten in over their heads in debt. And, the pandemic has caused the high fashion brands to reach out to a select few. Josie’s not one of the select few.

Therefore, the likes of Josie latches onto any and all brands, and swear she just loves them. Because she’s flogging and using so many products, in part, that’s why her skin is so fucked up and aged. You’re absolutely correct regarding sun damage. Josie’s hands look worse than my 87 year old grandmother’s hands.

We’re going to see a lot of influencers flock to the islands that have opened - Ibiza being one of them. They need pictures for the gram and YT content. And, they get to brag in their viewer’s faces that they’ve gone on holiday. It’s sad because some of their viewers are still unemployed or working frontline and can’t even fathom a holiday.

• Heart

Musicality

She’s wrongly taken umbrage with a documentary on BBC about a fake influencer.

I’ve watched it - it’s a story focussing on one of the biggest Australian influencers who claimed she has terminal cancer and healthy eating cured it. She lied and lied and was eventually caught as she had no health problems at all.

Perhaps Josie should do her research before putting that enormous chip on her shoulder for Instagram to see. Idiot.
3CB39B11-49B1-4A68-B8EB-A26CC973154F.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart

Nope Nope

On a positive note it's nice she's for once trying on something different, however I don't know how she manages to make a pair of leather trousers look like the unsexiest pair of mom trousers ever. This is just so middle aged (and Ross Geller, as mentioned above) and very unflattering on her.

1629049284834.png
1629049385686.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Allexie01

VIP Member
The quality of finish on Strawtop is impressive, but on a business sense it is so wrong. I have helped design rental home interiors with their owners and also helped with their main homes and it is so interesting seeing the difference between the quality of finish for their rental and their own home that they live in everyday. There are lots of things that is lovely at Strawtop, but so many things are silly unless they will be there a few times a week for maintenance.

Pros include the Dyson fans in the bedrooms and hair tools, luxurious finish in the kitchen and the dining/living room, good quality furniture and lots of classic pieces that will last for years and style updates. A bit OTT for a rental cottage but no-doubt a high nightly rate will be charged to make up for it.

Cons are: No TV is the worst of it all!! This is in England and they want people to come during the winter when the dark evenings are long and not let them entertain themselves?? only a board game/book which doesn't work for young kids etc. also, not everyone wants to go out all evening, every evening, lovely idea but not practical. Ditto all the potted plants, who is going to water them?? That 'boot room' cushion fabric will be ruined after one muddy walk and a dirt splattered coat. Beautiful fabric, but so dirt prone being a light linen. Any non-wipeable fabric that is often touched (curtains, cushions, sofas, chairs, bedspreads etc) will show wear within the year unless they have super clean guests. This isn't rocket science, but this is somewhat style over substance.

I really love the cottage and if they were living there full time I would be sure it would be okay long term but there are different principles for rental homes that I just hope guests will keep clean.
I can't understand who their target renters are supposed to be in that teeny tiny cottage? Two couples, four friends, one couple with 2 children??? Doesn't seem exactly child friendly with those stairs tho and I cannot see how four normal sized adults could share that poky space without a case of 'murder in the Cotswolds'! How do four people fit around that dining table for e.g. There doesn't seem to be anywhere to put a suitcase away and very little hanging space or drawers. I would expect a decent wardrobe at least, (for all my Zimmermann dresses;)). Sorry Milady but even at a bargain price I would not be tempted to stay there.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hass

Chatty Member
FYI - According to the Lower Brailles news " We continue to have a few issues with the local community using the field to walk their dogs not on leads and not clearing up after them. There are bins provided on the field, please use them so everyone else can enjoy the field. " I think I have seen Josie and Charlie (on instagram and vlogs) walk their dogs off lead through fields around their home....

• Wow
  • Angry
My gosh that latest vlog 🤨 my favourite bit was when Josie cut the mansplainer off because of her “battery”. He is so insufferable!! And the bit where he expects a gifted light 😩 it’s so hard to watch these absolute tools! But also quite entertaining to come and tattle about it afterwards at how ridiculous they are…

• Haha
  • Sick

Allexie01

VIP Member
Ewwwww those white gym leggings are not doing her any favours after all that stodgy beige food!

Moaning she has too much produce growing in her garden. Give your surplus away you gormless numpty

• Haha
  • Heart

THE0bvious

Just watched her latest “flog”.

Charlie is giving me major conspiracy theory believing cult leader - so weird!

I also can’t stop staring at his eyebrows now someone pointed out the gap is too big 😂

• Haha