Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scully

She had luncheon (a formal lunch????), ordered a "sandwhage" asked what others were having for a "beverahhhhhhhhhhze" all in "Ebeetha." Why does she constantly mispronounce words in an attempt to make herself sound posh?

Topic for her next etiquette video-"proper dress for a luncheon," hint it isn't a bikini.

And isn't she the most adorable little thing, it was so funny that they decided to stay on a bit longer (covers her mouth giggling like a child). So thats what happens when 4 adults with no real jobs or responsibilities vacation together. It is lovely that they have that ability. I just find it strange that she tries so hard to be charming.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

Nikki_

Says jeans are boring and what "normal" people wear (she used air quotes, didn't know you were an alien, Josie) but wears the same boring white tops, just with more ridiculous sleeves each time.
I love jeans. Depending on the stretch they can be so comfortable, I even travel in them. Celebrities wear jeans. She and Freddy make it sound like a crime to wear jeans.
I don't think her outfits are very extraordinary. She just puts on a white dress and calls it a day. She doesn't know how to really style outfits. It's fine not to like jeans, but I don't like the way she put it.

Also, she called polyester "feels and looks silky but more affordable". She really avoided saying the word polyester to sell the dress.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

wakeup

She's going to choke on her own teeth one day. Charlie won't notice because he's too busy looking for his eyebrows.

• Haha

lanathebest

Chatty Member
These pictures speak for themselves
1627140457429.png

1627140511544.png

*rants*
"ANYWAYS"

1627140562264.png

Def not couple goals 😄

Using glycolic acid in summer, she says it's for sun damage, then she goes to the sun when it's at its most intense in the year. Even with sunscreen on it's a no no for me. I even avoid retinols in summer

• Sick
  • Wow

NomDePlume

VIP Member
granny dive.png
granny dive1.png
granny dive2.png
granny dive3.png
granny dive4.png

She thought she was manifesting herself as a swan, but alas all that appeared was an unappealing old granny frog. I myself was not very ladylike at all when I roared with laughter at this sight for sore eyes. I hate to give her views but it is almost worth it to just see this for performance for yourself. 🤣🤣🤣:m

The vlog is an unbearable bore-fest. Josefiend oohed and aahed about the expensive boat they hired and gave it a sales pitch, the likes of which Audi and other car manufacturers who lend her cars, could only wish for in their dreams. She acted like someone who had never seen a boat before.

• Haha
  • Wow

lanathebest

Chatty Member
To answer your question on designer bags. Here’s my 5 eggs on that. I think first and foremost they are status symbols. To Josephine and her ilk it is the adult version of collecting toys. She was into all that she made very clear in her get to know me video done years ago. In many ways she hasn’t really grown up or advanced herself in that way in terms of obsession with material goods. Possessions equals happiness. That’s what is made very clear in every vlog that woman has made since she began. Lord Alan Sugar said once on the Apprentice to a contestant and I’m paraphrasing but asked her if this was just another thing to tick of the list so to speak in life, whether her intentions on working for Amstrad was legitimate and sincere. That strikes me very much of what Josephine is about.

Went to private school
Fancy holidays
Collecting this and that
University
Car
House
Flat in Chiswick
House in the Cotswolds etc etc etc

the only gripe I suppose on that list is not being born in a country in Africa or elsewhere as she quite desperately portrays that she’s irked by judging by her ingratiating behaviour towards countries and her fantasies. The bags is all part of that image she feels she is. A well heeled lady of the manor with colonial roots ok yah dahling! Which sadly for her will never happen. She should be proud to be from Ross-on-Wye and be herself but with honesty, modesty, compassion and scruples. Never too late to better yourself for the right reasons.
Yeah Im having big vibes from her that she thinks colonialism was great or that to act like her family had roots in it is a "vibe" of the "old money" type of people. Her straw hat always reminds me of it 😭 I probably make no sense.
She also gives me a feeling that she never talks to anyone whos not white. And i cant really picture her visiting an African country without luxury. Like i just know she would go to bougie places with rich tourists and never venture into the real world with real people in real markets and actually have a conversation with people. Learn their story, food etc. I cant stand people like that..... theres an ugliness to it. No matter how many expensive makeup and dresses u wear u r kinda ugly girl

• Heart

Indiepop

Does anyone else ever just see her on Instagram and think ‘oh fuck off Josie’??

I’m finally going to unfollow, the constant shilling and faux sweetness and light attitude mixed with a hint of smugness and condescension is just TOO much

• Haha
  • Heart

lanathebest

Chatty Member
***Thumbnail!!

Also the put-on accent. Come on!

It's so weird with her showing the stuff she's bought and Charlie in the background, making noise and doing stuff he could do after she films. It's almost as if it's his 5 seconds of fame.
I need to make a compilation on Youtube of all Charlie's annoying 5 seconds of fame/mansplaining moments. I should call it "Charlie being annoying for 10 min"

I love how she wants her audience to think she can afford a 3k Chanel bag, she can only get bags with a discount we all know that. It's so sad how she's obsessed with status/reputation and money. You never see her helping people or caring about something else than money, luxury, herself, clothes, a bag, new boots, creams, PR travels.. I mean what else? She's so snobby it's the ugliest thing Ive ever seen

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Hungarianka

VIP Member
View attachment 680109

Zero respect for the other passengers. I do hope someone, on the train, gave her a word about her ill-manners😖
She’s quite indignant when confronted my friend who goes to the Farmhouse said a number of times when she’s been there she’s witnessed either Josephine or Charles or both being rude, passive aggressive or at times aggressive towards other members when things don’t go their way or how they think it should be. They even admitted that on camera to the dogs they had a go at stupid people bringing their dogs to the farmhouse on a hot day. Managements job and decision darling not yours. They are not popular there. Think Keeping Up Appearances when the other women often say “oh no it’s the Bucket woman hide!” Not far from that sadly. I won’t repeat the word here as I don’t want my friend harassed by those jumped up fools.

• Wow
  • Haha

Hungarianka

VIP Member
Suddenly she is an expert on Fashion, Interior Design, Travel, Theological mumbo jumbo and now on Psychological services, mental health and therapy. She is a sickening person. She is no position to be promoting mental health wellbeing when she treats her fiancé like shit on camera for all to see. Gaslights people. Makes racist tweets. Twists even the good intentions of her followers comments to vitriolic hateful replies dressed up with sugar and a bow very passive aggressively but quite obviously vitriolic. Scams her followers and any poor soul about to part with 100 bucks on eBay thinking they are buying a posh frock. If anything it’s her that needs help not her audience. It just highlights her ignorance and lack of self awareness. She really fancies herself doesn’t she?! Oy gevalt! *deep sighing*

When I was growing up in Communism, I had no time to design my dream life. I had to toe the line in order to keep my family from being persecuted either by losing State privileges, potentially disappearing suddenly or my parents suffering the mistakes of myself or my sister. That is how twisted the system could be if you didn’t get good grades or march to the beat of the drum. Being Jewish marked us out like no other. Unlike some lucky ones who managed to flee to Israel due to the laws Ceausescu put in place which wasn’t generosity but an ulterior motive we weren’t one of those families. My parents were too scarred and traumatised from the Holocaust and didn’t have family as they’d all perished so no emigrating for us until I was old enough to make changes in my life that did benefit my family. So she can go fuck herself with that Imperious bullshit that people either design their lives and get what they want or if they don’t then don’t complain when things don’t go your way because hahaha you didn’t manifest tut tut tut. Which is basically what she is implying and often does. My life now is wonderful but that’s not through manifesting, that’s from getting a good job and marrying money call a spade a spade. I did love my ex but I married into money. That enabled for me to emigrate further to other places and now Australia and live a lovely life. My career helped too. Not designing a fantasy life. Does she ever realise how offensive she can be. My mother and father prayed every day that she would get over the horrors of what they went through. She never ever did and she manifested like no other before it was fashionable. They were the kindness, most generous and humble people you’d hope to meet. They never ever saw themselves as victims or treated people badly. She could learn a thing or two from them and others that are victims of genocide past and present. Why would she with her racist overtoned tweets?! It is nothing but a con or coincidence at the very least. I swear that cow is in a cult. She’s got more cultish since she moved there. A cow is putting it politely but I won’t go there. She’s not worth it but she has seriously offended me with that imperious patronising condescending bullshit. Darling here’s a pearl of wisdom going by your spending habits and reluctance and anger to honour tax laws, homelessness is just outside your front door. Show some humility

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

klady

VIP Member
The only man I accept weird Disney obsession from is Chris Evans. Charlie is not -contrary to his belief-anywhere near that standard.

Edit: I may have got a bit carried away here
You didn’t get carried away, at all! That man is 🥵😍

• Heart
  • Haha

Yuni

I was astounded by her reasoning that she had only tried the dress on in her living room, thereby implying that Selfridges should be happy about the fact that she is returning a soiled item, seeing as she didn't wear it out of her house. It does not matter where or how you spoiled the dress, only that it is now dirty. Her level of entitlement and lack of consideration is astounding.
I think it was her subconscious talking and gave her away. I am sure she IS wearing dresses outside with the tags on and then returns them, that's why the fact that she didn't wear that one out is reason enough for her to think she should be aloud to return it. 😡

• Angry
  • Heart

klady

VIP Member
B691FCC2-4699-4CFF-B6FE-DC99FAD9E53F.jpeg

Photoshop fail - Her shoulder is disappearing like her chin. Also, a wool gilet in the middle of August, off the shoulder tablecloth inspired dress, and Espadrilles. She’s a fashion influencer…

• Haha
  • Wow

MsBarcelona

I must give her credit though - without being near proprietary or having some special trait - other than looking 20 years older than she is - she managed to somehow make enough money and have followers for whatever reason unknown to me. To me, she is just a mystery 😀😀
When I used to watch her, Charlie mentioned that the majority of her followers were from the USA. I think also she may have inherited money and her mother has given her money towards the Coach House. She gets her team to sell all gifted stuff on eBay. I don't like her because I believe she is a racist and doesn't appreciate being around people of colour or people where English is not their first language. Her vlogs are not accurate of British life in the Cotswolds. We don't speak or behave like Josie in any manner at all. She is on another planet.

Juliexyzz

OH MY GOD !!! The video !!! The guitar guy's face....her teeth. So embarassing. What "friends" she has to post that ??!! Btw. I'm trying to watch the last Trends video... just can't...
Her telling us about trends.. so bizarre. Her cost per wear nonsense which she doesn't follow herself.
The amazon dress , how about saying what the material is ? No real info. Just to click on the link below.
The jewelry...she has it all GIFTED ! When has she actually bought jewelry herself ???? It's Missoma , than Pandora, now some other brand. All gifted and her telling us how it's all amazing and timeless. The same bla bla bla over again.
I know it's her job to promote products but other YouTubers do the same but with some kind of logic, integrity, selection of pieces that make sense, the videos that are planned and one doesn't feel like being taken for a complete fool.
And still showing outfits in front of the dirty... sorry, I ment antique- ESQUE mirror with measle spots..sigh.
Smh....

• Haha
  • Heart

Namima

VIP Member
Did anyone see Freddy’s story of Josie dancing? I recommend giving it a watch 😂
Oh it's a gem !!! 😂 😂 😂

Their cottage is just for the gram. I’ve stayed in real nice rentals and everything was minimalistic. The living room HAD a TV. The rooms didn’t but the living room had a TV!!! Even though we partied and did tours, we still wanted to hangout a bit to watch TV at night or in the morning. She’s acting like it’s sunshine and rainbows in the Cotswolds all year round and that it never rains and snows. People sometimes just want to chill and watch TV during holiday!! Not everyone has a tablet or is glued to their phone/computer esp if kids stay there- TVs are essential to entertain kids for a moment when need be. Their logic is outstanding really!

Like I said, I can’t wait for the reviews and bet some will be like this:
“my fiancé and I stayed at this cottage during our time visiting the UK. I wanted to have my real life experience of “The Holiday”, you know that movie with Kate? Yeah, lovely right? Well not so much.
We were charged for every little scratch and even had to water their damn plants. When our credit card was maxed out from all the crazy incidentals, i woke up in a tub of ice. I guess my left kidney was sufficient alongside with my maxed out credit card to just pay for 1 night. At least there was a TV and decent internet. 2 stars “. Jk 😂
I wanted to ❤ this post as well as give it a 😂😂😂😂 hence this post !!!

Hahahaha OMG his face says it all !!!! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Juliexyzz

Are they even planning the wedding?
I imagine and I might be wrong that they are waiting for all sorts of vouchers/freebees/sponsorships/free gifts/adds for the wedding....
Now, that's a lot of begging and coordinating but I have faith in them. If anyone can do it , than it's them....
And for crying out loud , can she STOP with shading her face with the hand while having sunglasses on her head !!!??? Is she trolling us ? The last Instagram post has 5 photos and in all of them she does it. Looks so absurd and silly.

• Haha
  • Heart

klady

VIP Member
79BE35DB-482F-4E5C-A5BC-4F3159697C75.jpeg

What is this pose? Does she have a headache? If it’s to shade the sun, then put your sunglasses on, you nit! Her IG grid has this hand on head pose in so many pictures. It’s no wonder her skin is blotchy as fuck…she keeps putting her unclean hands on her face🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

lanathebest

Chatty Member
I think the cottage shouldve been marketed for a romantic getaway for a couple, it's too small, the four chairs and table ont he corner are ridiculous. The problem is that the bed also barely fits the room, it's claustrophobic. If i saw that, and i had a big budget, i would pass. You could find more spacious at the price they'll demand which will be high

• Heart