Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lanathebest

Chatty Member
i have noticed that every time Freddy is around, Josie starts acting as a clown, goofy, silly, awkward! In my opinion, this doesn't happen just because she feels comfortable but she tries hard to draw attention. She has the complex of inferiority because Freddy is taller, prettier, younger and it's difficult for her to accept it. Poor girls, life gets so miserable if you are not confident in your own skin. Both of them remind me of teenagers, the pretty ones who feel entitled and they never try hard for anything, and others, who try to compete them by being funny all the time.
everytime she's with Freddy Im reminded of when they went to Palm Springs, trying out Kate Spade or some brand of that kind in the dressing room and Josie says "Oh wow, we are so lucky we are rich ahahahah *rich laugh*"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

sueherring

Chav is an idiot who thinks he knows it all …really what moron doesn’t know that fire extinguishers must be displayed …not hidden in a hidden cupboard under the stairs… and he wants to put pictures on the wall….where the light is …talk about cluttered … he always has to stick himself onto the camera and talk…. Those chairs are out of place …and the tiny rug…I thought was damaged flooring 😂 …so it was Johosoho friends hen…but Chavs mother was there?….also I think Johosoho was being rather snide about Manchester and the shops…her faux southern Home Counties act was palpable… I’m surprised she didn’t start the flog saying she was ‘oop north’ and break into a Manchester accent …

Oh and while I’m on my rant …what taut bought that large pine wood mirror for a room with such dark wood furniture…a few people have commented that coffee table is a must to play board games on….and View attachment 717464 Chav is getting love in the comments

chav’s new blonde hair and blonde eyebrows are scary
WHen Mr knowitall says about lighting company “we paid a fortune they’ve never sent us anything, not even a thank you for featuring them! God he thinks he’s so entitled - so obviously the naming of everything they want something in return - disgusting behaviour - join the real world like us minions who buy things we like just because we’d like them! WHAT a total arsehole can’t stand him!

• Heart
  • Sick

lanathebest

Chatty Member
Can she stop saying Ibiza as Ibitha? Like stop.

And omg when she was in the bathroom my intuition told me shes about to promote something and she did! But i was surprised, she decided to use Love Island as a transition to promote surfshark or wtv it is. Again with her fake smile that she switches to a neutral facial expression, I just find it so weird, she reminds me of those annoying salespeople whom you say "No thank you Im just looking", and then you grab a product and they still come and explain in details the product even tho u just TOLD THEM TO SHUT THE FUCK Up!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHUT UP JOSIE

Omg u guys I love Love Island!!!
1626200844974.png

Get 10% off on SurfShark my darlings
1626200911754.png

• Haha

juniper54ny

Ewwwww those white gym leggings are not doing her any favours after all that stodgy beige food!

Moaning she has too much produce growing in her garden. Give your surplus away you gormless numpty
Off topic but I was watching an old vlog on " HOW TO WEAR WHITE" stating that white symbolizes " purity, STATUS and clarity " what a piece of work to that entitled brat.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
Their cottage is just for the gram. I’ve stayed in real nice rentals and everything was minimalistic. The living room HAD a TV. The rooms didn’t but the living room had a TV!!! Even though we partied and did tours, we still wanted to hangout a bit to watch TV at night or in the morning. She’s acting like it’s sunshine and rainbows in the Cotswolds all year round and that it never rains and snows. People sometimes just want to chill and watch TV during holiday!! Not everyone has a tablet or is glued to their phone/computer esp if kids stay there- TVs are essential to entertain kids for a moment when need be. Their logic is outstanding really!

Like I said, I can’t wait for the reviews and bet some will be like this:
“my fiancé and I stayed at this cottage during our time visiting the UK. I wanted to have my real life experience of “The Holiday”, you know that movie with Kate? Yeah, lovely right? Well not so much.
We were charged for every little scratch and even had to water their damn plants. When our credit card was maxed out from all the crazy incidentals, i woke up in a tub of ice. I guess my left kidney was sufficient alongside with my maxed out credit card to just pay for 1 night. At least there was a TV and decent internet. 2 stars “. Jk 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Hungarianka

VIP Member
Autumn trends flog. *shakes head despairingly* the only word that sprung to mind watching that diabolical video was schizophrenic. She has the most schizophrenic wardrobe tastes. Apologies using that word but it’s only apt description. None of it looks good on her;

Leather trousers- She will no doubt have a Ross Geller moment an hour in wearing them

1980s Dynasty come Carmen Miranda dress and top.

Who wears sheepskin like that?!

The fabrics look cheap and nasty and no doubt they’ve worn several young people into the ground in a sweatshop East of Christendom. If she’s a fashion expert I’m the fucking Queen, I mean give me a break. She wouldn’t know fashion if it bit her. Or modelling. She’s isn’t a model and she kids herself too much thinking she is.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
The latest vlog- the LaRoche Posay van comes to analyse their skin and give them some freebies of SPF. Then she says the next day ‘oh my make up hasn’t worn well at all, it must be the new spf I’ve used, err look, it’s settled into my fine lines and made them looks worse. It’s not my make up, definitely the new SPF, gosh that’s not good at all’

If I was LaRoche Posay, whether it was that spf brand or not, I’d be pretty unhappy that they’ve given her that special treatment and freebies and she goes on to claim her new spf is bad and makes her make up look awful! Of course people will assume it’s that brand.

Josie: “goodness me, how spectacular is this, how wonderful are these products. Actually, they’re shit, make you look wrinkly and ruin your make up’. Great advertising!

• Sick
  • Wow

Namima

VIP Member
Yeah, he stopped drinking a while ago. My theory is that Josie gave him an ultimatum because he seems to have had a bit of an issue.
Charlie gives the impression he would be a very angry and aggressive drunk. Sober, he always looks like he's seething with anger and on edge.

• Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
We all know Josie spends the majority of her vlogging making fake smiles and expressions in an attempt to keep her teefers from falling out. So interesting in the wild the way she talks and smiles is soooooo different. It’s so cringe

31EF887D-6818-486A-AC04-D57DE346A7E8.jpeg
C608CE91-888C-4C40-9DB1-EABE2DBCB67F.jpeg
C69865D6-0E08-407D-BFCC-62406ED812F3.jpeg
7CCE1C8D-44C0-46CA-89D4-E7609B5FA22D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

lanathebest

Chatty Member
She finally wears something for her age, a nice tank top and she says it's "teenagery"
Girl...

• Haha
  • Sick

Namima

VIP Member
They revealed too much info. Fortunately for them they don't have the amount of luxury items Tamara and other influencers have (Tamara had stuff worth more than 300.000 euro stolen) but still I would feel terrified at the moment
And the little bit of luxury Josie has is not very well taken care of. Her hygiene habits are vomit-inducing - her shoes are in a terrible state and her bags, even the ones she is not using, are full of crap. The thieves would probably heave a huge sigh of disappointment and turn around and walk out the door.

And no matter how much Josie and the rest of these influencers annoy the heck out of me, I would never wish harm on them or for them to be robbed / burgled / mugged for their belongings even if it was for them to "learn a lesson" or karma. I may be petty AF but (I hope) I am not a vicious or venomous person. ❤

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
View attachment 711530View attachment 711531
Back to shilling Samsung. She has no shame! This phone will be sold on Ebay shortly after Christmas, my darlings.
Can't wait to hear her explain how she cannot live without her Samsung phone during Vlogmas next to her latest Christmas tree.
Brilliant she is using her apple iPhone to take pics and advertise the Samsung phone! Where is the amazing samsung she got 8 months ago? Sold to pay for some delight I suppose ( yes a discounted Zimmerman dress) .So she will be given another to sell straight away, great! Samsung really do their homework🥺

• Sick
  • Haha

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
I can't understand who their target renters are supposed to be in that teeny tiny cottage? Two couples, four friends, one couple with 2 children??? Doesn't seem exactly child friendly with those stairs tho and I cannot see how four normal sized adults could share that poky space without a case of 'murder in the Cotswolds'! How do four people fit around that dining table for e.g. There doesn't seem to be anywhere to put a suitcase away and very little hanging space or drawers. I would expect a decent wardrobe at least, (for all my Zimmermann dresses;)). Sorry Milady but even at a bargain price I would not be tempted to stay there.
I cannot WAIT to see the pricing - remember the cottage is literally miles away from the Cotswolds, but she's going to be pricing it as if you're rocking up to Daylesford. Charlie and Josie are both tiny people and it looks claustrophobic already. Throw in a chap that's 6"4+ and it's going to be carnage

• Haha

Namima

VIP Member
jesus christ charlie and the crock situation was so annoying. what a know it all, and he's wrong. it's a pickle crock. i wrote this comment. (attached)

He always does this when she films. He does it on purpose. He's so rude.
Well, wasn't Charlie just the moronic gift that keeps on giving in this vlog. How rude was he scratching about in the cupboard behind Josie whilst she was speaking to the camera. Then he interrupted her to (incorrectly) mansplain - oh, he was just itching to interrupt her, you could see him looking sideways at her and the camera.
But the kicker was when she was holding the book about Landlords & Rentals blah blah, he twice tried to pull the book out of her hands even though she was looking through it. Didn't even ask to look at it. Just because he wanted to take a photo of it.
I don't know what Charlie's (mental) issues are, but he has major issues.

Namima

VIP Member
So, over on Lydiot's thread, it has been confirmed the gruesome foursome have landed in Ibeefa for their Elemis gig.

Be prepared ...
For an overload of spit-sucking, exaggeration, basket bags and frilly white dresses. 🙄
Charlie in his budgie-smuggler swimming costume and too-short pink shorts ... 😂😂😂
Ali in his ankle grazer pumpkin-coloured safari suit. "It's Ibeefa, you know. Hotting up." (sic)
Not to mention an orange-tanned Josie and Lydiot.
Linen linen and more linen.

All the lies to be spouted by 2 of the biggest con-artist influencers around.
Can't wait. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick