Fashion Mumblr #24 Racist Josie in an ugly floral dress, mansplaining Charlie what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had luncheon (a formal lunch????), ordered a "sandwhage" asked what others were having for a "beverahhhhhhhhhhze" all in "Ebeetha." Why does she constantly mispronounce words in an attempt to make herself sound posh?

Topic for her next etiquette video-"proper dress for a luncheon," hint it isn't a bikini.

And isn't she the most adorable little thing, it was so funny that they decided to stay on a bit longer (covers her mouth giggling like a child). So thats what happens when 4 adults with no real jobs or responsibilities vacation together. It is lovely that they have that ability. I just find it strange that she tries so hard to be charming.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
100%.
It's so sad and pathetic. Everything done for the 'gram.
You're on holiday, put down your camera and spend quality time with your man.
her MAN???
Her Man???
Charlie has more chemistry with Ali than Josie, Im starting to ship them more, in his stories he kept filming him while he was paddling, he seemed in a very very good mood. A big change from his conversations with Josie in the vlogs.

Reactions: 16
Josie fake laughing at Charlie's jokes or remarks instead of rolling her eyes and sayin "anyway" bcs of the company around her. 😄
Lydia is such a fake as well but at least she's not as cold and "proper" & awkward. Like I could picture Lydia giving affection and being in love but for some reasons can't picture Josie being like that :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The wrinkles on this girl's eyes are SO BAD. She needs to wear sunglasses instead of just perch them on top of her head. I'm 12 years older than she is and I don't have a single wrinkle around my eyes because... I WEAR SUNGLASSES. It's that easy! All you have to do is avoid squinting and tah-dah, you look younger. She's going to need an eye lift.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Josie fake laughing at Charlie's jokes or remarks instead of rolling her eyes and sayin "anyway" bcs of the company around her. 😄
Lydia is such a fake as well but at least she's not as cold and "proper" & awkward. Like I could picture Lydia giving affection and being in love but for some reasons can't picture Josie being like that :poop:
Lydia giving affection, to what her birkin, her car, her greenhouse … lidl doesn’t do affection or love people. She is as cold as a marble floor!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Charlie said "chlorine scares me because it's a chemical." Well Chaz, have I got news for you!! I guess you didn't pay much attention in primary school science class.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Charlie is insufferable he swims in the pool he tells the tale of why the pool has salt water what it does to your skin vs chlorine pool, he drinks water he analyzes it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Oh cringe….johosoho and Chav must not have edited those photos before posting😱

That could actually have been a lovely couple’s photo if Chav hadn’t wasted it with that stupid serial killer /pout face…Josie looks natural and happy …good photo of her…she should photoshop him out or better…View attachment 691539
Does Charlie HAVE any natural expressions?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20210801-211149_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210801-211146_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210801-211228_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210801-211219_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210801-230339_Instagram.jpg

Josie pronouncing Most as Mo-ay and Lydiot correcting her 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I did notice in the vlog when he started she moved the camera away a few times and a couple of times she turned to start a convo with Lyds….Chav is such a camera ho… I’d actually rather have heard more from Ali 😂

Josie is really untidy lol poor Chaz.
View attachment 691560View attachment 691561

Helping Chaz get dressed. Decisions decisions.

View attachment 691564View attachment 691565
I think all those shoes/mess is Chavs … and those shoes he was trying to promote 🙈

her MAN???
Her Man???
Charlie has more chemistry with Ali than Josie, Im starting to ship them more, in his stories he kept filming him while he was paddling, he seemed in a very very good mood. A big change from his conversations with Josie in the vlogs.
Ali has more chemistry with his bees ….meanwhile ..faux tan man Chav tells us he doesn’t like Chemicals….buffoon

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Ladies/lads … excuse my uncouthness…we’ve always said Moea soft a … never heavy T johosoho Chav Ali and Lyd do… how do you say it?

Oh all the faux friends will be out gurning praise on ITF…
It is meant to be a audible t, it’s Dutch, but they’re also butchering the pronunciation anyway. It’s not Mo ET, but more Mo’wett - so an annunciated, but less guttural pronunciation than the fake foursome.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm 41 and she looks older than me. I use retin-a, Japanese sunscreen, and I stay out of the sun instead of using thousands of different products a year. The products you use won't matter if you keep frying yourself, Josie!.
Can I ask the product names - I’m on the look out for a decent sunscreen and retinol. I’m in my 40’s too x

Reactions: 4
I wonder why Johosoho didn’t go paddle boarding or scuba diving on holiday…?…but then we never see her skiing only skating with Freddy….

Reactions: 6
Can I ask the product names - I’m on the look out for a decent sunscreen and retinol. I’m in my 40’s too x
For retinol nothing better than to go to a dermatologist and ask for a prescription of retinol, it will be the highest form and powerful retinol you'll use.
But you can get other retinols in many brands like The Ordinary.
For sunscreen I always stick to french brands as there's been a few scandals with asian sunscreens and their efficacy, so I dont trust it anymore, if you do, good for you but this is my opinion.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.