Fashion Mumblr #24 Racist Josie in an ugly floral dress, mansplaining Charlie what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After watching the 'Ibitha' flog I have come to a conclusion that Josie was being "the embarrassing grandma" the entire time pretending to speak Spanish and absolutely butchering every word .. how embarrassing
She goes into some weird mode every time she says a foreign word. It is bizarre. It reminds me of people who speak louder when confronted with someone who is older or has some impairment and who then wrongly assume that the person is somehow also stupid, so they need to speak really loudly and slowly, a bit like the stereotypes in movies.

I no longer watch Lydiot [after that cat debacle] but felt that the Josefiend really amped up her foreign pronunciations after Lydiot was criticised for not pronouncing Louboutin correctly as a brand ambassador. It is all good and well to attempt to correctly pronounce a foreign word but entirely another matter to attempt to suddenly be French/Italian/Spanish. She turns herself into a silly cartoon and caricature.

I imagine she feels super chuffed and proud of herself after doing so. If only she knew...

The chinless wonder getting ready for another day of preening and posing…..

View attachment 692557
Brilliant post, well spotted! 👏👏👏

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I watched the 'ebefa' slog -no one in the UK says luncheon for an everyday sandwich. She is still promoting that wine company that outed a complaint to her last year.

Reactions: 10
Oh for Gawd's sake..... fasten your shirt and stand up straight!!! That is not a look to be proud of!

371BEE81-E296-4415-A29E-836E44753E5A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Especially, with Josie and Charlie having a public path that runs through their property. And, we’ve seen that they have zero respect for other landowner’s properties. Look at Josie’s IG grid, every other photo is of her intruding and filming in someone’s flower field. So imagine if people on the public path intruded onto their property for IG pictures or worse😱
I'm only 8 miles away in Stratford upon Avon so maybe I'll dig out my ordnance survey map and have a wander through the village of Brailes and onwards to the Old Rectory......

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What is so “Wow!” about live music at a wedding? All weddings have live music. 🤔 Shows that she is absolutely not serious about her engagement, no thoughts or first ideas about their own wedding yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh for Gawd's sake..... fasten your shirt and stand up straight!!! That is not a look to be proud of!

View attachment 693705
He is so boring ! He lacks any and all sex appeal, he looks like a boy with defined abs, but, so not my type. I like the 6 foot tall with broad shoulders ! A real man.....not little boys.

I will also add that his pic speaks volumes on his lack of confidence, he looks like he has some internal rage and if ignited could be a danger. There's just something extremely off about him.

Another observation when a couple goes on vacation there is a coming together ❤ of harmony, sexual excitement etc. These 2 have zero chemistry, I wouldn't be surprised if they are having significant relationships problems.

Just a comment, I don't know the other couple, but the woman is heads and tails more beautiful. Josie is attractive at best, but, not a head turner.

Reactions: 15
On lidl’s thread everyone is very nice about josie’s figure!!?? I don’t find it fab , she is a little bottom heavy I feel and doesn’t exactly know how to dress it! I shall get my granny pants and leave if I have been rude oh and I shall not forget my teeth😂
Genuine curiosity here: if Josie is bottom heavy, and Lydia rail thin with a pancake ass, what would be a fab figure?

Reactions: 6
(Sorry I just saw this!)
I use generic retin-a, i get it from an Indian pharmacy along with careprost, .05% usually. And then for sunscreen I really like Skin Aqua UV Essence but Sheseido is also very good. Anything that is PA++++ and SPF 50+.
Can I ask the product names - I’m on the look out for a decent sunscreen and retinol. I’m in my 40’s too x

Might as well have a visit to a certain old chapel...
I'm only 8 miles away in Stratford upon Avon so maybe I'll dig out my ordnance survey map and have a wander through the village of Brailes and onwards to the Old Rectory......

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Josie keeps going on about the wedding in Ibiza, if she keeps wanting to photograph the guests and bride/groom without their permission, doesn’t she think about how weird it is? Also when is she going to plan her wedding. Maybe she wants to get married in Ibiza now or the church near her house. How long has she been engaged to that little boy for? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He is so boring ! He lacks any and all sex appeal, he looks like a boy with defined abs, but, so not my type. I like the 6 foot tall with broad shoulders ! A real man.....not little boys.

I will also add that his pic speaks volumes on his lack of confidence, he looks like he has some internal rage and if ignited could be a danger. There's just something extremely off about him.
Give me a man who spends time developing his brain rather than growing weird lumps on his body. One with a self deprecating sense of humour and the sensitivity to know when he is boring the pants off other people. And yes, confidence in the sense of self which enables a man to stand tall with shoulders back and head held high. Sadly Cha Cha has none of those qualities and despite all the hours he must spend in his home gym his posture is atrocious with his rounded shoulders and slumped stance with stomach sticking out. I agree about the impression of suppressed rage, (and as a previous poster has mentioned the serial killer vibes he gives off). The squinty little close set eyes and unflattering haircut do nothing to soften his look - in fact he is the sort of man I would cross the street to avoid!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
B6EB07F5-F6AC-4132-95B6-3D9E6721044D.jpeg

She’s not beautiful, though. She’s average, at best. And, her nasty personality makes her look even less than average🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I haven’t watched her for ages. Clicked on one of her blogs today - has she had her teeth done again?? Her front ones look even bigger!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Two of the worst people in one video. And Lydia attempting to speak well is hilarious. You are not posh, far from it. She a massive fraud.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 694188
She’s not beautiful, though. She’s average, at best. And, her nasty personality makes her look even less than average🤷‍♀️
They've been reading Tattle 😂 😂 😂 😂 We've spoken about the lack of chemistry / affection / banter between them - suddenly he's holding her in the pool and now praising Toofus.

Hiya Chaz !!! 🙋‍♀️

Gosh, Charlie is exhausting. I'm manifesting Josie saying to him - in a vlog - "Enough already."
Seriously, he just sucks the good vibes out of any situation / room / conversation.

Just dropping this off here ...

Screenshot_20210803-190439_YouTube.jpg

Some comments from Josie's vlog

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ffs more embrassing pretend Spanish!!!! God toothy during the winter take a crash course in Spanish. Its one of the easiest languages to learn !!!!!
And here we go little miss QVC in ibeeefa shilling surfshark & Charlotte Tilbury. You really are carass uneducated greedy little bleep.
Plenty of Lydiot eyefucking herself at the dinner table. And goes on the boat in a short wedding dress . Your a f......ing twit lovely.
The ignorance of these chavs because they have hired a OK boat ( they show that they are completely new to real money).
Posing like a pair of silly school girls ITS CRINCH WORTHY OF A GOLD MEDAL.
Toothy can't stop silly spanish JUST STOP YOUR MAKING A FOOL OF YOURSELF !!!!!!
The sea is too salty for Charlie boy - really ????? & they all burned to a crisp.
I've seen more realistic mannequins than these fake fuckwitts !!!!

• Haha
granny dive.png
granny dive1.png
granny dive2.png
granny dive3.png
granny dive4.png

She thought she was manifesting herself as a swan, but alas all that appeared was an unappealing old granny frog. I myself was not very ladylike at all when I roared with laughter at this sight for sore eyes. I hate to give her views but it is almost worth it to just see this for performance for yourself. 🤣🤣🤣:m

The vlog is an unbearable bore-fest. Josefiend oohed and aahed about the expensive boat they hired and gave it a sales pitch, the likes of which Audi and other car manufacturers who lend her cars, could only wish for in their dreams. She acted like someone who had never seen a boat before.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.