Fashion Mumblr #24 Racist Josie in an ugly floral dress, mansplaining Charlie what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For retinol nothing better than to go to a dermatologist and ask for a prescription of retinol, it will be the highest form and powerful retinol you'll use.
But you can get other retinols in many brands like The Ordinary.
For sunscreen I always stick to french brands as there's been a few scandals with asian sunscreens and their efficacy, so I dont trust it anymore, if you do, good for you but this is my opinion.
On that note did you see Johnson and Johnson have had to remove sunscreens due to cancerous links
07ACEDAC-C9C5-4EE6-873B-777EAC333C1F.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The chinless wonder getting ready for another day of preening and posing…..

542DFD24-FF8B-457F-9CEB-50B8DE226905.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We all know Josie spends the majority of her vlogging making fake smiles and expressions in an attempt to keep her teefers from falling out. So interesting in the wild the way she talks and smiles is soooooo different. It’s so cringe

31EF887D-6818-486A-AC04-D57DE346A7E8.jpeg
C608CE91-888C-4C40-9DB1-EABE2DBCB67F.jpeg
C69865D6-0E08-407D-BFCC-62406ED812F3.jpeg
7CCE1C8D-44C0-46CA-89D4-E7609B5FA22D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
On lidl’s thread everyone is very nice about josie’s figure!!?? I don’t find it fab , she is a little bottom heavy I feel and doesn’t exactly know how to dress it! I shall get my granny pants and leave if I have been rude oh and I shall not forget my teeth😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On lidl’s thread everyone is very nice about josie’s figure!!?? I don’t find it fab , she is a little bottom heavy I feel and doesn’t exactly know how to dress it! I shall get my granny pants and leave if I have been rude oh and I shall not forget my teeth😂
On Lydiot’s thread, we’re only nice about Josiefiend’s figure because we loathe Lydiot. I agree with you, though! Toothfus’ figure IS NOT FAB, at all😖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
IMG_20210802_214127.jpg

What the 😂

Something definitely looks different about her teeth. Is she wearing Invisalign again or something

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Well what can I say ??? Just stomached the Ibeeefa vlog.
To be honest Toothy & irons are just not hip in any shape manor or form.
He acts like he is 70 going on 80 with taking bloody foody pictures & offering explanations at every opportunity possible. She is desperate to be cooool 🤓and again falls foul by being so bloody prim . I just don't know how it really panned out with the chavs !!!!! The hotels they went to all looked pretty quiet so all those bags & planned outfits were really a waste of time with no audience to prance about in front of.
Bring on part two hitting the strip they will be like fish out of water. Watch Lydiot come to life though & show her true colours.

Ps gang meant to add. Ffs toothy give up with the Spanish which is embrassing. You obviously can't speak it !!!!! You sound like a DORK !!!!!!

Can I ask the product names - I’m on the look out for a decent sunscreen and retinol. I’m in my 40’s too x
I love the La roche sunscreens they have numerous lotions & creams. For retinol your best getting a prescription for Tretinoin from your dermatologist.

Last edited:
  • Haha
All I can see her is a very long tongue and no chin😂
I know …see how far they come out of below those teeth..

Did anyone else see the johosoho insta post about her new vlog….getting the hours and garden ready for Autumn?…it was also on YT but appears to have been removed …. Maybe that’s a ‘fun’ one still to come…,🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
After watching the 'Ibitha' flog I have come to a conclusion that Josie was being "the embarrassing grandma" the entire time pretending to speak Spanish and absolutely butchering every word .. how embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 693029

What the 😂

Something definitely looks different about her teeth. Is she wearing Invisalign again or something
Ewwwwwwe, Teefers, you all have posted that birds and dogs drink from the “Fresh Water Pool.” Not to mention the arses, pubes, tinkles, and feet that have been in that water. Char Char’s face says it all. Toothfus, is nasty 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
The wrinkles on this girl's eyes are SO BAD. She needs to wear sunglasses instead of just perch them on top of her head. I'm 12 years older than she is and I don't have a single wrinkle around my eyes because... I WEAR SUNGLASSES. It's that easy! All you have to do is avoid squinting and tah-dah, you look younger. She's going to need an eye lift.
I suspect the wrinkles are there because of all the looks of disapproval she always displays. That is also the only reason I noticed her lack of chin, asymmetrical smile and teefers - it's because she also constantly does that disapproving schoolmarm thing with her mouth when she is not doing her let's pretend I'm 13 and laughing behind my hand because I'm just so very shy and trying to be so cute act. :rolleyes:

• Haha
I suspect the wrinkles are there because of all the looks of disapproval she always displays. That is also the only reason I noticed her lack of chin, asymmetrical smile and teefers - it's because she also constantly does that disapproving schoolmarm thing with her mouth when she is not doing her let's pretend I'm 13 and laughing behind my hand because I'm just so very shy and trying to be so cute act. :rolleyes:
And I suspect the wrinkles are there because she has not used her usual filter and that's what she actually looks like without the filter...

• Haha
BFD60545-B6FA-4F17-86A9-7E604C7A7D32.jpeg

OMG, she’s filmed and posted this guest’s wedding. I’m sure she didn’t get their permission. If someone did this to her, then Ms-not-so-etiquette would create a fuming post telling off the person. Josiefiend really should use some etiquettes😤 Out of respect, I’ve obstructed the guest’s and violinist’s faces.

• Angry
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.