Fashion Mumblr #22 The Beggar Wears Prada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anytime she has a skincare product to promote it's like she learns the "details" and "description" part of the product on the website by heart and regurgitates it to her audience. One time it was shocking when she said that essential oils are very good to put on your skin, it's perfume, perfume is an allergen for your skin on your face, and can cause photosensitivity in the long term. She said something else but can't rememer that was also so incorrect, she knows nothing about skincare, it's obvious due to the fact she keeps using these Terry toner full of pure alcohol in it. Any alcohol u see in ingredients that have a word that start with B or C is fine, but if you see "Alcohol Denat" it's literally just pure alcohol!!! She really should shut up, she blabs on like a person on coke, blahblahblahblahblah

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Anytime she has a skincare product to promote it's like she learns the "details" and "description" part of the product on the website by heart and regurgitates it to her audience. One time it was shocking when she said that essential oils are very good to put on your skin, it's perfume, perfume is an allergen for your skin on your face, and can cause photosensitivity in the long term. She said something else but can't rememer that was also so incorrect, she knows nothing about skincare, it's obvious due to the fact she keeps using these Terry toner full of pure alcohol in it. Any alcohol u see in ingredients that have a word that start with B or C is fine, but if you see "Alcohol Denat" it's literally just pure alcohol!!! She really should shut up, she blabs on like a person on coke, blahblahblahblahblah
Yep, and every vlog starts in her bathroom with a 25 minute Ad about a different skincare line.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I totally agree about the skincare. For me personally, her opinion is completely untrustworthy. Just the amount of stuff she gets makes it pretty much impossible to first use it for a certain amount of time and than really properly evaluate their quality. The way she presents it is a lot of talk... she's very good at that , but no real , valid info. The only positive thing is that it makes one aware that at any age we should take care of our skin.
So , we shouldn't buy from Revolve because we " are paying for those influencers trips to Coachella ".... ok sweetie, how about all YOUR promo trips and hotel stays gifted to YOU by other brands ? From THOSE , we SHOULD buy ???? Because YOU were invited , but not from the brands that didn't invite you DAAAHLING ??? Talking about shooting yourself in the foot .... she's unbelievable

• Heart
Reactions: 31
he blabs on like a person on coke,
That's what I say the whole time >tinfoil intensifies<

I totally agree about the skincare. For me personally, her opinion is completely untrustworthy. Just the amount of stuff she gets makes it pretty much impossible to first use it for a certain amount of time and than really properly evaluate their quality. The way she presents it is a lot of talk... she's very good at that , but no real , valid info. The only positive thing is that it makes one aware that at any age we should take care of our skin.
So , we shouldn't buy from Revolve because we " are paying for those influencers trips to Coachella ".... ok sweetie, how about all YOUR promo trips and hotel stays gifted to YOU by other brands ? From THOSE , we SHOULD buy ???? Because YOU were invited , but not from the brands that didn't invite you DAAAHLING ??? Talking about shooting yourself in the foot .... she's unbelievable
Maybe Lydia told her some petty tit about Revolve, and she sucked it up.

I am waiting for their fall out... there is no way around it. It will come so certainly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Did anyone see the meal that Lord Charles cooked from that Hawksmoor kit? Ick, ick, ick that beef was so rare ....blood dripping all over the place - it needed a trip to A & E.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Did anyone see the meal that Lord Charles cooked from that Hawksmoor kit? Ick, ick, ick that beef was so rare ....blood dripping all over the place - it needed a trip to A & E.
I saw it was way too rare . I thought Josies simone rocha dresses hung off her they were so badly fitting.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I guess some people like it like that but I am sure that a good vet could revive that poor cow😳🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That's what I say the whole time >tinfoil intensifies<

Maybe Lydia told her some petty tit about Revolve, and she sucked it up.

I am waiting for their fall out... there is no way around it. It will come so certainly.
Yeah, Lydia is vile and even more dishonest than Josie.... *waits* 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does she not know what size she wears or does she like things that hang unattractively on her? She can't possibly be that much smaller than the smallest size at H&M. And for someone who supposedly knows how to sew, it doesn't take a TAILOR to remove some weird pockets. I am an intermediate sewist at best and I could do that easily.

Reactions: 14
Another voucher from Far Fetch . Those Chloe boots are hideous .Josie just cos its Chloe it doesn't mean it suits you . You dress like a granny of 70 + and then order boots that only Kate Moss could carry off. The shorts would suit Freddie NOT YOU !!!!
Thses hauls are ridiculous. Nobody is going anywhere soon & we don't need to see this extravagance in the current climate. If it wasn't for vouchers this is way out your price league - your only fooling yourself.
You certainly are a geek & have no idea how to wear any of these items.
The prick Irons then made a appearance so I had to zap off. Cant stand him he makes my flesh crawl.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does she not know what size she wears or does she like things that hang unattractively on her? She can't possibly be that much smaller than the smallest size at H&M. And for someone who supposedly knows how to sew, it doesn't take a TAILOR to remove some weird pockets. I am an intermediate sewist at best and I could do that easily.
Always ill fitting and out of proportion clothes - bra brassiere on show and shorts that are very unflattering around the crotch area. It's not as if she hasn't got a mirror or two to see what she looks like!

Another voucher from Far Fetch . Those Chloe boots are hideous .Josie just cos its Chloe it doesn't mean it suits you . You dress like a granny of 70 + and then order boots that only Kate Moss could carry off. The shorts would suit Freddie NOT YOU !!!!
Thses hauls are ridiculous. Nobody is going anywhere soon & we don't need to see this extravagance in the current climate. If it wasn't for vouchers this is way out your price league - your only fooling yourself.
You certainly are a geek & have no idea how to wear any of these items.
The prick Irons then made a appearance so I had to zap off. Cant stand him he makes my flesh crawl.
Absolutely hideous Chloe boots and the sandals were just as nasty with the big CHLOE logo on the front. Had to laugh when she said she would be taking the huuuuge steamer with her on holiday as it was so portable! Far, far too much of Lord Charles droning on....his pronounced squint was giving me the heebie jeebies. Oh, and we were treated to a delightful view of her wardrobe full of Little Bo Peep dresses.....how old is this flaming' woman???

Screenshot 2021-03-23 at 19.59.18.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
i just couldn't stomach watching her skin or dress buying or to hear them talk about the guest bedroom - skipped through the video to look at the landscaping for a minute. So it was a short video for me to watch. She literally is doing nothing new - can she not realize how boring the skin care and buying of more clothing is and so unrealistic in covid time?
I had to laugh when the UK government imposed fines for anyone leaving the country - oops - sounds like Josie won't be going on a trip anytime soon, so more boring videos for us - lol

Her dress sense is so confusing, it’s a ugly combination of toddler and granny with a smattering of weird tweed

• Haha
Her dress sense is so confusing, it’s a ugly combination of toddler and granny with a smattering of weird tweed
It's whatever the company who pays her money wants her to sell. She really sells out to the lowest bidder -she doesn't care as long as they pay her - we call that white trash.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Always ill fitting and out of proportion clothes - bra brassiere on show and shorts that are very unflattering around the crotch area. It's not as if she hasn't got a mirror or two to see what she looks like!
The mispronunciation of "brassiere" gets me every time. "Brass-ee-ay" is not it omg.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.