Fashion Mumblr #22 The Beggar Wears Prada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another stupid witch who does not understand what a BUSY DAY IS .
Her place looks like Millens bloody tip- freebies everywhere.
Crying over more tacky jewellery & wearing a Amish blouse. Then proceeds to put on a floral Gillette. Cant stop laughing at this stage. Think I'm going to become a fashion influencer.
Prick features playing Estate Manager ffs you don't own acres of land !!!!!
Brought more tut & tat from Zara to add to her bloody clutter.
Ends on her atrocious painting. Please stop you have no idea your bodging it . Idiots pair of them.
Prick ...that did make me chuckle😅😆🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I meant to post this the other day.... one of the dumb “nest updates” on stories. Charlie pans the room and Josie is.... well.... perched up in the window.

Evidently this is how she props her phone and herself up to do her flogging in the window (skincare make up etc). hahahaha! How ridiculous. She's just talking to herself an inch from the window. Lol

View attachment 499808

And If I did a shot every time they say herbaceous border I'd be dead. o_O Geez they are so pretentious to say that over and over and over.
With all that money she has dumped into that house, she can't find a proper setup for her "work"?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm planning to spend my 30th bday in June sailing in Croatia and I was hyping myself up yesterday searching for vlogs on youtube and I came across this:

She is like another person. :eek: No "darlings", no pretentious speaking, no grannies clothing, she's young and fun (and way too tanned 🤯). I wasn't following her back then so I was really surprised because I can't imagine her doing this now, it seems like she aged 20 years in those 4 years.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
My favorite part was when she said she was feeling like a ~very chic~ gardener in that floral vest and repeated how very very chic indeed it is.

Sure, darling.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My god. What is that floral vest abomination 😳😳😳 how does she not see that is what a 90 year old grandma would wear?? And not a cute fashionable one!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My god. What is that floral vest abomination 😳😳😳 how does she not see that is what a 90 year old grandma would wear?? And not a cute fashionable one!!
That floral vest/apron looks just like the apron that French housewives use to wear to protect their clothes.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Of all the choices she’s had, that is what she does with an originally stunning bathroom. It’s actually depressing how they have ruined that property
OMG OMG OMG that paneling is so WRONG and out of scale! That sink looks like it's being held up by an erector set. I can't even deal with her taste and ruination of that house. :eek::eek::eek: Sorry if anyone has these sinks...I just don't' think they work at all in this room!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Of all the choices she’s had, that is what she does with an originally stunning bathroom. It’s actually depressing how they have ruined that property
Oh good grief that looks so cheap and nasty!!!

Anyone follow Caitlin Pawlowski? I used to quite like her for being edgy and funny but she has just announced that two of the people she has been most influenced by are Josie Fear and Lydia Millen!!!!! Shock!! Horror!! She even fancies their husbands......:rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh good grief that looks so cheap and nasty!!!

Anyone follow Caitlin Pawlowski? I used to quite like her for being edgy and funny but she has just announced that two of the people she has been most influenced by are Josie Fear and Lydia Millen!!!!! Shock!! Horror!! She even fancies their husbands......:rolleyes:
Oy gevalt! No taste in men then!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.