Fashion Mumblr #22 The Beggar Wears Prada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooooh Josie was really showing Lydia Millen up by steaming the wrinkled clothes before trying them on.

The SHADE !!! tsk tsk Josie.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Always ill fitting and out of proportion clothes - bra brassiere on show and shorts that are very unflattering around the crotch area. It's not as if she hasn't got a mirror or two to see what she looks like!

Absolutely hideous Chloe boots and the sandals were just as nasty with the big CHLOE logo on the front. Had to laugh when she said she would be taking the huuuuge steamer with her on holiday as it was so portable! Far, far too much of Lord Charles droning on....his pronounced squint was giving me the heebie jeebies. Oh, and we were treated to a delightful view of her wardrobe full of Little Bo Peep dresses.....how old is this flaming' woman???

View attachment 496288
I also love that this little peep of her wardrobe was her justifying keeping that Zimmerman dress, when I saw it, I was litterally like: girl you have a million long floral dresses maybe skip this one? And then she's like "this is fine, they are not too similar, I can definitely keep it" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I actually really like what they’ve done with the gym, the doors look great. And the herbaceous border looks like it will be lovely as well. I still miss the topiary though 😢 They’re doing better outside than inside... guess it helps to either call the experts in or else let Charlie design it, he has much better taste than her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I actually really like what they’ve done with the gym, the doors look great. And the herbaceous border looks like it will be lovely as well. I still miss the topiary though 😢 They’re doing better outside than inside... guess it helps to either call the experts in or else let Charlie design it, he has much better taste than her.
I am reconciled to the loss of the topiary now, as I actually think the new hedge and arch are lovely, I like the idea of planting an orchard and wildflower meadow too. That herbaceous border should be spectacular. I think the garden will be wonderful. I am very curious about the budget - it must be astronomical. I like the gym too. They seem to have taken their time to get everything right with that.

Reactions: 19
I am reconciled to the loss of the topiary now, as I actually think the new hedge and arch are lovely, I like the idea of planting an orchard and wildflower meadow too. That herbaceous border should be spectacular. I think the garden will be wonderful. I am very curious about the budget - it must be astronomical. I like the gym too. They seem to have taken their time to get everything right with that.
Budget - it was sponsored by the company putting in all of the plants - so deep discount

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
The mispronunciation of "brassiere" gets me every time. "Brass-ee-ay" is not it omg.
Exactly when did brassiere, which is pronounced bruh-zeer become brass-ee-ay? A bra in French is soutien-gorge! Stop the stupidity, please!
The mispronunciation of "brassiere" gets me every time. "Brass-ee-ay" is not it omg.
It is pronounced bruh-zeer and in French a bra is a soutien-gorge
It is pronounced bruh-zeer and in French a bra would be soutien-gorge. Whatever is she on about with her brass-ee-ay? She sounds more like a donkey, ee-ay-ee-oh. 🙄

Exactly when did brassiere, which is pronounced bruh-zeer become brass-ee-ay? A bra in French is soutien-gorge! Stop the stupidity, please!

It is pronounced bruh-zeer and in French a bra would be soutien-gorge. Whatever is she on about with her brass-ee-ay? She sounds more like a donkey, ee-ay-ee-oh. 🙄
Please excuse the 3 similar replies. My mobile posted ever time without me realising. I feel a tad stupid. 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Please excuse the 3 similar replies. My mobile posted ever time without me realising. I feel a tad stupid. 🙈
At least you put variation in it. That is more than she does with her vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has anyone else seen Robin’s gym? @robingallantt - it’s literally a complete copy of Charlie and Josie’s! She has credited them in her stories but I’m intrigued to know how josie feels about her just outright copying them. No idea what’s the obsession with the Cotswolds, they’re all flocking there!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has anyone else seen Robin’s gym? @robingallantt - it’s literally a complete copy of Charlie and Josie’s! She has credited them in her stories but I’m intrigued to know how josie feels about her just outright copying them. No idea what’s the obsession with the Cotswolds, they’re all flocking there!
OMG I just came on this thread to say the same !!! It's almost a carbon copy of The Rectum's gym. Everybody seems to want to copy Josie or be her bff 😂 😂 😂 oh no, wait, I'm sure ol' Chaz was responsible for the gym design ... well done Charlie !!! Methinks the ol' boy should be in charge of the interior designing ... 🤭

• Haha
The vlog was unbearable today. One more Charlesplaining and I swear to god I'm gonna pass out

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Another stupid witch who does not understand what a BUSY DAY IS .
Her place looks like Millens bloody tip- freebies everywhere.
Crying over more tacky jewellery & wearing a Amish blouse. Then proceeds to put on a floral Gillette. Cant stop laughing at this stage. Think I'm going to become a fashion influencer.
Prick features playing Estate Manager ffs you don't own acres of land !!!!!
Brought more tut & tat from Zara to add to her bloody clutter.
Ends on her atrocious painting. Please stop you have no idea your bodging it . Idiots pair of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
OMG I just came on this thread to say the same !!! It's almost a carbon copy of The Rectum's gym. Everybody seems to want to copy Josie or be her bff 😂 😂 😂 oh no, wait, I'm sure ol' Chaz was responsible for the gym design ... well done Charlie !!! Methinks the ol' boy should be in charge of the interior designing ... 🤭
Hi I’m from the Lydia thread, but I also follow josie’s home account. Saw the gym shark girl’s gym today and thought omg carbon copy!! Looks good, but I’d be annoyed if someone copied me to the letter like that.

Reactions: 10
Well Josie is now copying Freddy (My Love) isn‘t she? Freddy is painting on her own/with her family and now Josie is painting her powder room? Like they had tons of people in this house and have spent tons of money. Still, the house and the garden are turning up more and more tragic with every vlog... And this with all the money and freebies.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi I’m from the Lydia thread, but I also follow josie’s home account. Saw the gym shark girl’s gym today and thought omg carbon copy!! Looks good, but I’d be annoyed if someone copied me to the letter like that.
They are probably both copying someone else as yet unidentified.

• Haha
  • Heart
At least Robin had the good sense to hang her mirrors at the right height, not floating way off the floor like they are expecting a flood. They are all copying the Hoho Farmhouse gym.

Reactions: 14
Another stupid witch who does not understand what a BUSY DAY IS .
Her place looks like Millens bloody tip- freebies everywhere.
Crying over more tacky jewellery & wearing a Amish blouse. Then proceeds to put on a floral Gillette. Cant stop laughing at this stage. Think I'm going to become a fashion influencer.
Prick features playing Estate Manager ffs you don't own acres of land !!!!!
Brought more tut & tat from Zara to add to her bloody clutter.
Ends on her atrocious painting. Please stop you have no idea your bodging it . Idiots pair of them.
Scuse me...it's called 'embellishing oneself' donchaknow.......:LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Question - if someone is using their home as their work - and the landscaping and the gym are considered "work" because they film there - do they get a tax deduction in the UK?

Reactions: 7
Question - if someone is using their home as their work - and the landscaping and the gym are considered "work" because they film there - do they get a tax deduction in the UK?
Good question. I'm British but I don't know. Also, should they be paying business rates since they are operating a business from their home? Anyone know?

Reactions: 9
I meant to post this the other day.... one of the dumb “nest updates” on stories. Charlie pans the room and Josie is.... well.... perched up in the window.

Evidently this is how she props her phone and herself up to do her flogging in the window (skincare make up etc). hahahaha! How ridiculous. She's just talking to herself an inch from the window. Lol

E64B2B04-82B5-4B18-8D24-DE0411A88DB1.jpeg

And If I did a shot every time they say herbaceous border I'd be dead. o_O Geez they are so pretentious to say that over and over and over.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.