Fashion Mumblr #22 The Beggar Wears Prada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay.... and how many press trips have you gone on, Josie?? MASSIVE EYE ROLL.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Question: what is the Gucci Cardican kindly gifted from farfetch made from?? For this price I would say from hair of the last unicorn?
The Gucci cardigan is 59% wool and 41% cotton, so yeah no acrylic there but it's nothing that would justify the 1100 € price tag either. She did make it very clear with her shady remarks that she's not interested in being sponsored by Revolve. However who knows, if people still click on her Revolve links, Revolve might want to keep gifting her. Brands aren't that interested in who's the nicest influencer, they're interested in selling more.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She really needs to listen to herself.One word,twit.she really is bitter about the Coachella thing.Can you imagine her and Charlie there.wow.How dare they not send her there,do they know who she is.Also those teeth she looks like she’s just done 4 day racing at the Cheltnam festival

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She really needs to listen to herself.One word,twit.she really is bitter about the Coachella thing.Can you imagine her and Charlie there.wow.How dare they not send her there,do they know who she is.Also those teeth she looks like she’s just done 4 day racing at the Cheltnam festival
*Josie in the middle of the crowd*
Oh my goodness theres electricity in the air and quite a lot of derrieres and bosoms on display my darlings x not very appropriate is it Char?
*Charlie going on a rant about the history of Coachella*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
There is so much paint on the beams!!!! 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

She is painting without any protection or tape on those beams! This is just criminal.

87C1DA69-ABE6-4261-85D2-D3A5895781A0.jpeg
6CCDE828-C00C-41CF-AF33-8BCA10BECE93.jpeg
9C7AAAB4-088C-4F6F-A3BE-B81C3098A458.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
My first thought, when I saw Josies arrangement: “when you order Irenemylife on wish” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think their garden is going to look absolutely spectacular but I nearly fainted when I saw the cost of the ornamental pear tree - £297! And they had 6 of them plus countless other trees. I would love to know the budget for all the garden improvements, it must be thousands and thousands. I can’t wait to see the finished herbaceous border.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Omg get through the borefeast gardening & she really has lost the plot !!!!!
Fashion INFLUCER like a 5 year olds dressing up box.
All I can say is little bo peep & thank god she already has a bonnet.
Unbelievable awful & she lives in the outstanding Cotswolds where will she wear these moronic pieces. Nutcase !!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
How many times was she going to mention her hospital visit in her latest vlog?? Yeah we get it. You went to the hospital.

Reactions: 14
I only watch her to see which neighbours she upsets next... but why oh why did she stand in front of that mirror to show off the clothing pieces. You couldn't see them clearly in the mirror - sheer laziness. If you are commenting on clothing stand in front of a suitable mirror - it's not rocket science.

Reactions: 12
I wouldn't sit near the fire with that tulle skirt if I were her 😛🔥🔥 I am surprised she checked the composition of the pearl jumper but not the skirt and the dress

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.