Fashion Mumblr #20 I gave you PR and you sold it the next day on ebay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I don't KNOW that it's click bait, but if she doesn't give a definite yes or no, then that's what it is. I don't believe for a moment she's pregnant. That would interfere with her life plan.
She did say in her vlog (when Charlie said he filled the exercise machine with gifted vodka) that she hasn't had any alcohol for a long time.... which made me raise an eyebrow since she had been drinking up a storm through December... and it was just Xmas and New Years Eve which one would assume she would be partaking on those days. So, maybe she is? It would explain her self control to not post any videos for over a week... and now want to do only 3 per week. And maybe that ginormous plate full of crusty, dusty, old gingerbread house with icing like glue and hard as rock candy. lol

But probably she's just in her normal same white sweater and leggings every day and no wearing of anything else in her closet. click bait

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Is Josie pregnant? Check out her latest Instagram post. Someone wrote "you're pregnant" and Josie didn't say "no"
The house content isn’t pulling in the views anymore. People just feel sorry for the dogs rather than tune in did canine content. She can’t do fashion , she just comes out like her wardrobe assaulted her.

Time to pop out a little darling for maternity and baby content?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Poor little darling is all I can say.
Neither of them is parent material ( yet )...too self absorbed and any emotion left over goes to the darling doggies.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The house content isn’t pulling in the views anymore. People just feel sorry for the dogs rather than tune in did canine content. She can’t do fashion , she just comes out like her wardrobe assaulted her.

Def agree but wonder if a free wedding would just be easier and better suited to these narcs?

Reactions: 13

I'll believe it when I see it. Home, marriage, baby - that's what she always said. In that order.

Reactions: 11

I think she has peaked . The vlogs are repetitive and lazy. I started watching Josie for city fashion not granny galore .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh Josie... you always have to be ‘haughty’ and a smug witch... always name and shame. 🖕🏻

4DD16D8C-F7A9-4396-8AA2-77EDBB2DB856.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Oh Josie... you always have to be ‘haughty’ and a smug witch... always name and shame. 🖕🏻

View attachment 376001
Wow, legit coming from the Lady of the Golden Rectum who also makes those same mistakes? 😂 she truly is the gift that keeps on giving

(I personally make them on here a lot of times because my keyboard secretly hates me lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know this is a little late... but in the spirit of Josie’s UN decorate with me video, continued eating of old crusty hard as a rock gingerbread house and and meaningless battery packed flogs of selling meaningless tit for 3 months (including insulting gifts of deodorant, pimple poppers and more) I present you with this... hilarious! AND ironic considering she needs CASH and sells on all of the tit she flogs and no one wants including... coming soon to chibby... backgammon!

Last edited:
  • Haha

View attachment 376001
She really has the nerve to correct someone else's grammar. Look at your own bs writing mistakes.

I also think the person didn't make an intentional mistake. They wanted to write it like that. People have different vernacular, José!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I hope you guys in U.S are doing ok. Seems quite crazy on our news channels.

Also makes me wonder, even after all this Donny has only been given a temporary block. What did CharChar do to receive an account suspension?

She did say in her vlog (when Charlie said he filled the exercise machine with gifted vodka) that she hasn't had any alcohol for a long time.... which made me raise an eyebrow since she had been drinking up a storm through December... and it was just Xmas and New Years Eve which one would assume she would be partaking on those days. So, maybe she is? It would explain her self control to not post any videos for over a week... and now want to do only 3 per week. And maybe that ginormous plate full of crusty, dusty, old gingerbread house with icing like glue and hard as rock candy. lol

But probably she's just in her normal same white sweater and leggings every day and no wearing of anything else in her closet. click bait
She's probably doing Dry January. It's a 'thing' here!
As for the daily vlogging...it's too much for us, and quite possibly for her!

Also makes me wonder, even after all this Donny has only been given a temporary block. What did CharChar do to receive an account suspension?
We are doing ok....vaccine is rolling out and 2 million done do far. National lockdown until mid Feb 😣
It looks pretty crazy in the US at the moment....! You have knocked Covid off the news headlines!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

thank you but it’s pure embarrassment and craziness. I am glad that the Congress/Senators/Vice-President stood and followed our constitution.

I wonder if his account was reported? I know there was talk about him following and unfollowing people on social media. There were some tweets about this.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.