Fashion Mumblr #20 I gave you PR and you sold it the next day on ebay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thank you but it’s pure embarrassment and craziness. I am glad that the Congress/Senators/Vice-President stood and followed our constitution.

I wonder if his account was reported? I know there was talk about him following and unfollowing people on social media. There were some tweets about this.
When I read the Wiki article about it (in the German version) I had a giggle about the fact that they went with questions how to operate the situation directly to Pence instead to Trump (I think it was the National Guards, can't find it now, they changed the article, and it also said that Trump stated he gave the order but was proven wrong). I'm happy that the situation is under control now.
It looks like Trump overdid it this time. Again, an attempt to impeach him (🍑🛑), better late than never.
This really makes one worry if they will try to kill Biden (or others) in the future. All those people protesting and storming the Capitol, what did Trump do for them? I would really like to know. What did he do besides talking constantly smack and being as hateful as they are.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Her instagram says that she is doing a big clear out in the vlog later today. I guess that her ebay account will be filling up with stuff to be sold

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Her instagram says that she is doing a big clear out in the vlog later today. I guess that her ebay account will be filling up with stuff to be sold
I think someone's mentioned it before, but what's her or her mum's eBay?

Reactions: 5
So I am watching her vlog and I can\t wait until the end to comment here - WTF? I can't believe how many beige sweaters/jumpers she owns - really - I mean WTF is wrong with her? Is there a mental health nurse or psychiatrist in our group who can give a diagnosis?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Total borefeast. Not dressed at 12.45 really ? No content whats so ever. Looking at ridiculous amounts of cream & plastic pearl jumpers. Hideous boots- note the white River Island ones in the charity / ebay pile by the island ( firm favourite 6 days ago ) . Her assistant Lala will be busy. Do we want another tour inside her cupboards? No we f..,...... dont. No content dont film have another pamper bath !!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
for anyone would doesn’t want to watch the blog:

- josie is decluttering her hoard
- her hoard is lots and lots of gifted jumpers that all look exactly the same: white and beige
- she makes a smoothie because she doesn’t like fruit (or veg judging by her dinners)
- the wardrobes look like she’s put a black and white filter on, there’s only so many white jumpers someone can need
- shes flogging some socks she was gifted
- we see designer handbags thrown around like they mean nothing, she also folds them to fit more gifted things in the wardrobe

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
The size of her wardrobes and she mentions she has considered putting clothes into vacuum pack bags for more storage :oops: :oops: she is unhinged!

Thank god she got rid of that bubonic plague pearl jumper, it made me feel ill! Although it is pretty bad that she is already getting rid of a brand new items.

She is so wasteful it is disgusting, since she is a business I feel like reporting her to environmental health for polluting the environment.

Also after 3 years of having Dickens and he still isn't house trained? What the actual duck!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Imagine having a life so full of stuff yet so devoid of meaning. The really sad thing is she has a platform she could use so effectively with a bit of thought. I used to really like Josie but she’s unrecognisable these days. I really don’t think she’s in good shape in any sense. Including financially.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Did I hear her correctly, she was so distraught that some one hacked the heritage wardrobe companies instagram account THAT SHE CRIED! She can't believe someone would do that. Yet she didn't show any signs of emotions, shed a single tear or wasn't distraught over any of the events that took place in 2020!
What an absolute knobhead!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
She really has the nerve to correct someone else's grammar. Look at your own bs writing mistakes.

I also think the person didn't make an intentional mistake. They wanted to write it like that. People have different vernacular, José!
Quite true. My partner is a Yorkshireman and the word 'those' does not exist, it's 'them'. A tad annoying but you get used to it. In fact Josie is wrong, probably the most common error is the misuse of 'their' and 'there'.

Reactions: 15
2 years ago I bought a navy short jumper with pearls on the front, to go with a vintage skirt I had for years.
I got compliments every time I wore the outfit but I haven't worn it this year because Josie has put me off anything with pearls attached.
I also haven't worn pink. I don't have much pink. I am hardly Freddy but still!
I had a realisation. Josie has stopped wearing pink in all it's forms. She has moved to various shades of cream and beige. At least pink put life into her face.

She doesn't have any loyalty..... Not even to a bloody colour! 🙄😁

Off to catch up. I have been binge watching Bridgerton 😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 19
for anyone would doesn’t want to watch the blog:

- josie is decluttering her hoard
- her hoard is lots and lots of gifted jumpers that all look exactly the same: white and beige
- she makes a smoothie because she doesn’t like fruit (or veg judging by her dinners)
- the wardrobes look like she’s put a black and white filter on, there’s only so many white jumpers someone can need
- shes flogging some socks she was gifted
- we see designer handbags thrown around like they mean nothing, she also folds them to fit more gifted things in the wardrobe
Wasn't it just a big flogathon for her old tat to be sold on her behalf via 'Molly in Nottingham'? Of course, she says, all the stuff she is 'kindly gifted' she donates to charity shops.....yeah right Josie!!!!!

Reactions: 12
Quite true. My partner is a Yorkshireman and the word 'those' does not exist, it's 'them'. A tad annoying but you get used to it. In fact Josie is wrong, probably the most common error is the misuse of 'their' and 'there'.
One shouldn't say "them" before another noun, as it becomes an apposition. While correct in some dialects, appositions would not be correct in standard British English.
For example - "one of them witches".

Using "them" interchangeably with "those" is slightly more flexible. Strictly speaking, "them" should be reserved for people and "those" used for objects (including in this instance a living class of object). "Them" is a personal pronoun which refers to the object of the sentence. However, once a subject class has been introduced, "them" is perfectly acceptable. There is even a useful table.

PersonSingularPlural
1stmeus
2ndyouyou
3rdhim/her/itthem

Language is ever-changing, and if referring to someone whose gender is unknown or non-binary, "they/them" are the correct pronouns even though the subject/object is singular.

For those of you for whom English is a second/third language (or twelfth if you're really annoying), repeated use of "those" to describe a something other than a person would come off as somewhat awkward. As you can tell from my previous sentence, "those" could also be used immediately before a preposition, such as "of," whereas "them" would only fit after the preposition.

As an example:
A major difference between pronouns and nouns generally is that pronouns do not take the or a/an before them.
A major difference between pronouns and nouns generally is that pronouns do not take the or a/an before those.

Nouns and pronouns are not people and guess which of the above two sentences is correct? The correct sentence is on the UCL website for learning English. I trust their expertise.

I realise that I have written quite an essay on the subject of pronouns. Therefore, tl;dr The grimalkin's finding was imprecise.

• Heart
Why does she keep hoarding older iPhones when she could give them for free to other people? Or sell them for a symbolic price? She’d rather they went totally obsolete than let someone else use them...
I can’t anymore with the garbage leftover for years in her bags! “I don’t think I will ever wear again my first mulberry bag...” do you even know how much that bag costs? Don’t wear it just hoard it you freak, but don’t let anyone else make us of it, Miss Sustainability!
The ugliest baggy puke beige dress might indicate hiding a pregnancy?

PS: i think she reads here religiously. Why else would she stop abruptly in the middle of the flog and mention that the room is so hot she’s had to open the window? People here always talk about the costs of the utility bills and how the house is not energy efficient. What do you think?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does she keep hoarding older iPhones when she could give them for free to other people? Or sell them for a symbolic price? She’d rather they went totally obsolete than let someone else use them...
I can’t anymore with the garbage leftover for years in her bags! “I don’t think I will ever wear again my first mulberry bag...” do you even know how much that bag costs? Don’t wear it just hoard it you freak, but don’t let anyone else make us of it, Miss Sustainability!
The ugliest baggy puke beige dress might indicate hiding a pregnancy?

PS: i think she reads here religiously. Why else would she stop abruptly in the middle of the flog and mention that the room is so hot she’s had to open the window? People here always talk about the costs of the utility bills and how the house is not energy efficient. What do you think?
It’s a fact she does read here because I highlighted once that her or her mother wanted to sell a disgusting dirty ripped vanity screen for originally £695 I made a post on iy outing their sheer greediness and said it’s daylight robbery. Since then that thing is still on her mother or hers ebay and it’s been reduced and reduced and reduced. She’s made passive aggressive digs at some other commentators on here and on her own page. Yet things come full circle and karma is something she is religious on pontificating yet is less than enthused when she realises it also applies to her. As she’s so intelligent and educated as she loves to remind people by (yet often highlights the absolute contrary) she can work out that conundrum herself but I doubt she would as Josephine is perfect. She does no wrong and the sun shines out of ........

Reactions: 11
Riveting content Josie.... 😴. Major sponsorship... wow you really are scraping the bottom for cash.

A closet FULL of so many clothes yet she wears the same sweater for 3 days in a row and then whines that she never has time to wear all of her “all same things”

And I just cannot believe she doesn’t stuff her expensive bags with air paper or anything. She leaves them all saggy and mis-shapen 😲. That was hard to see for a bag girl who earns and pays for own bags.

69BC3524-203D-4C04-A4E1-3C1A9C153482.jpeg
77C38AC3-EB95-4DA8-9DC7-3607853271A2.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.