Fashion Mumblr #20 I gave you PR and you sold it the next day on ebay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’ve only just discovered her vids and does she wear the same roll neck jumper in every vid? Cuz that’s all I see

Also her cocky bfs high pitched voice really hurts my ears had to turn off! What is that sound?!?! I was shocked

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Some little scrolls and some little laughs before she deletes 😂

So I’ve only just discovered her vids and does she wear the same roll neck jumper in every vid? Cuz that’s all I see

Also her cocky bfs high pitched voice really hurts my ears had to turn off! What is that sound?!?! I was shocked
Sorta, she just buys jumpers in the same exact color all the time

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Question for UK Tattlers - Josie has quite a bit more place settings than the 3 of them on her Christmas Day table. What is allowed? I feel like she broke rules by having another household at her house? But ITF had her parents AND brother and said it was OK... even though they were from well out of town.

Reactions: 11
Boring boring boring. Dahl - ing Charlie your spray on jeans look horrible. Josie Dahl - ing how can you do a trend video ???? You live & eat beige . Oh and plastic pearls !!!!. Once again you delight in showing that pigstye of a dressing room. Shame on you all that PR (waiting to go on e-bay ?????).

Reactions: 6
Question for UK Tattlers - Josie has quite a bit more place settings than the 3 of them on her Christmas Day table. What is allowed? I feel like she broke rules by having another household at her house? But ITF had her parents AND brother and said it was OK... even though they were from well out of town.
looks like the name place card was Jaime- her brother (he’s either now divorced or going through a divorce).
let’s face it- her mom even though living next door is the same household.

Boring boring boring. Dahl - ing Charlie your spray on jeans look horrible. Josie Dahl - ing how can you do a trend video ???? You live & eat beige . Oh and plastic pearls !!!!. Once again you delight in showing that pigstye of a dressing room. Shame on you all that PR (waiting to go on e-bay ?????).
Yep! eBay is low on product stock. LaLa Assistant #1 is probably requesting restock. That mortgage will not be paying itself off.

Reactions: 9
Latest video, josie mentions that Charlie doesn’t drink ,well he used to so I wonder why he doesn’t now? also they got paid money to advertise alcohol from the cotswolds distillery.

Reactions: 9
I was really puzzled when I heard her using the term monochromatic in the way she did, but I forgot to check if it was used correctly. She implied that monochromatic is black and white? I am Greek and monochromatic is a word of Greek origin and we use it in the way that is explained here : one color and possibly all its hues. But I know that sometimes a word has a different meaning when integrated in another language. I am glad you ladies made it clear for me that Josie was using it the wrong way! I am shocked she doesn't know basic terms of fashion since she is supposed to have studied it 🙄 she is so ignorant!
That’s how I’d interpret the term although in no expert. I’d take a clue from the ‘mono’ .

Reactions: 6
Latest video, Josie mentions that Charlie doesn’t drink ,well he used to so I wonder why he doesn’t now? also they got paid money to advertise alcohol from the cotswolds distillery.
Charlie did not have a healthy relationship with Alcohol and based on old vlogs- was the root of a lot of their problems. I believe, he just celebrated a 1 yr sober? If this is true, I congratulate him once again on his path.

Latest video, josie mentions that Charlie doesn’t drink ,well he used to so I wonder why he doesn’t now? also they got paid money to advertise alcohol from the cotswolds distillery.
He poured all the gifted vodka into that water rowing machine so it wouldn't freeze, LOL

And she's all breathless in her vlog saying she's spontaneously filmed a SAME day fashion trends video less than an hour after she got the recommendation from a "follower". Um yeah Josie, it showed. You were completely unprepared and unprofessional and got most of them WRONG. God forbid you spend more than an hour actually researching the real trends and putting more than a goldfishes brain thought into it during your week of!

Somehow I don't think that this is how the jewelry company envisioned how to style their chunky necklace... lol

1609883525364.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
He poured all the gifted vodka into that water rowing machine so it wouldn't freeze, LOL

And she's all breathless in her vlog saying she's spontaneously filmed a SAME day fashion trends video less than an hour after she got the recommendation from a "follower". Um yeah Josie, it showed. You were completely unprepared and unprofessional and got most of them WRONG. God forbid you spend more than an hour actually researching the real trends and putting more than a goldfishes brain thought into it during your week of!

Somehow I don't think that this is how the jewelry company envisioned how to style their chunky necklace... lol

View attachment 373840
Ugh... why does she keep doing that with her tongue? I guess it's something to do with her horse teeth but it's quite repulsive!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I maintain there isn't a white, cream, off white, beige rollneck/poloneck she didn't like ( maybe not the itchy ones ) and I actually don't mind Charlie's voice that much... It could be the acoustics or maybe he needs to tone down his delivery ?

Reactions: 7
I get the impression that Josie is in way over her head with this new home. She like a Meth Addict talking faster and faster in every post. Selling everything and anything that's not nailed down to make money. Pre Cotswolds her vlogs were calmer, more thought out and less frequent. She has to furnish an entire house, pay a ton of money to heat it and keep up the property. Combined with the fact that Covid and an impending recession means less sponsorship and content.
What else can she do when the husband doesnt work???

Some little scrolls and some little laughs before she deletes 😂

Sorta, she just buys jumpers in the same exact color all the time
Lmao wth happened with the giveaway? So fake

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Monochromatic means wearing all one colour. Black, navy, whatever from head to toe. Black and white are not monochromatic they are two different colours ffs Josie
I love your name. Edith was the most wonderful designer. The films that her designs featured were always interesting to watch.

The phrase “holy moly!”
WHO TALKS LIKE THAT?!
Batman and Robin.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To be fair to Josie, yes, households were allowed to mingle only on Christmas Day.

Reactions: 7

View attachment 373840
I know! The whole world can wet their lips discreetly and she sticks her tounge alllllllll the way out mid sentence between teeth sucking. Her mouth habits are so irritating.

1609934098685.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Is Josie pregnant? Check out her latest Instagram post. Someone wrote "you're pregnant" and Josie didn't say "no"

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.