Fashion Mumblr #20 I gave you PR and you sold it the next day on ebay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why you shouldn’t trust a word from her:
I was actually surprised when she included this as her worst dressed moment cos I've definitely seen her wearing worse lol. Imho I quite liked her outfit here! Casual yet chic, just the right combo 👌 And I thought it was odd cos I remember her mentioning that the jeans is super comfortable to wear but we all know how Josie is, she'll say anything to get those coins, even if the material feels like shite!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I just finished bingeing Bridgerton on Netflix and I think the leading actress Phoebe Dynevor looks a bit like Josie, if she had her teeth in order. Josie, feel free to add this to your vision board!
1609166225169.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is this a challenge she is doing or something she is making up?
I am enjoying seeing photos of her as a normal human being, before she became a cold, money making machine.
I loved her heels in 6th form, we were allowed to wear heels and tights in 6th form but I am older than Josie and would been have skinned alive for wearing stilettos. We wore Princess Diana low heeled, heels. 😂

I was actually surprised when she included this as her worst dressed moment cos I've definitely seen her wearing worse lol. Imho I quite liked her outfit here! Casual yet chic, just the right combo 👌 And I thought it was odd cos I remember her mentioning that the jeans is super comfortable to wear but we all know how Josie is, she'll say anything to get those coins, even if the material feels like shite!
I agree, this was one of her best outfits of 2020!
Chic but casual

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is this a challenge she is doing or something she is making up?
I am enjoying seeing photos of her as a normal human being, before she became a cold, money making machine.
I loved her heels in 6th form, we were allowed to wear heels and tights in 6th form but I am older than Josie and would been have skinned alive for wearing stilettos. We wore Princess Diana low heeled, heels. 😂

I agree, this was one of her best outfits of 2020!
Chic but casual
i agree too....for once she actually looked her age!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her worst outfit is that red massive jumper/sweater with a midi skirt and teddy coat. To me it’s ridiculous. The causal jeans looked soo amazing on her. Literally made her look 20 yrs younger than her average granny look.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Well let’s see if she listens to the majority and stops with the daily sloppy sales vlogs. If she went back to 3 more professional posts I bet she would do better. Betcha she will do as she likes... daily cause um she needs the money!

527433E6-4C10-4AD2-9A8C-0F5CCF09019E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just watched one of Josie's videos from this time last year. Barely any spit sucking and swallowing and her teeth were contained in her mouth and not about to drop out. Nowadays she is constantly pausing mid sentence to suck in drool and gulp it back, non stop. I actually feel sorry for her, that must be horrible to deal with. What the hell did the dentist do?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s back on her iPhone? Lol

Yeah and this is why it would be pointless to report her as I’m sure the snake she is that she has everything covered to include any excuse to
Cover it up.
Exactly. Even though she could say she has given LL all those items she posts on eBay, there must be a way for the money to find its way back to her, probably minus LL's cut

Reactions: 9
Exactly. Even though she could say she has given LL all those items she posts on eBay, there must be a way for the money to find its way back to her, probably minus LL's cut
the only way back into her pockets is by LL paying the mortgage and not exactly into her pockets but paying towards the mortgage (if Chibby is in fact 1/3 owner- which this scheme would make sense).

Reactions: 7
She’s back on her iPhone? Lol

Yeah and this is why it would be pointless to report her as I’m sure the snake she is that she has everything covered to include any excuse to
Cover it up.
i wouldn’t say it’s pointless at all. HMRC have entire departments investigating tax evasion and they’ll have experience of far more sophisticated evasion and will be well aware of every trick in the book.

I have no doubt that she’ll have some plot ready, but it’s a very thin rope she’s walking on and is likely a backup narrative in the hope she never gets investigated. If there are any holes, ANY, HMRC will find it.

Someone I know was investigated because they temporarily worked (unknowingly) for someone who wasn’t declaring income, and HMRC went through every transaction in incredible detail. They wanted to see everything, every online purchase and sell. They were even flagging £20 transactions from several years before, needing receipts.

Seriously, Josie might be smart but she’s not smart enough to totally get around HMRC. I think some people on here give her way to much credit!

the more of us who report her, the most likely it will be flagged and get things in motion. Even if she does (amazingly) avoid anything serious, her name will be marked and she’ll have HMRC breathing down her neck, checking in on all accounts for the foreseeable.

• Heart
i wouldn’t say it’s pointless at all. HMRC have entire departments investigating tax evasion and they’ll have experience of far more sophisticated evasion and will be well aware of every trick in the book.

I have no doubt that she’ll have some plot ready, but it’s a very thin rope she’s walking on and is likely a backup narrative in the hope she never gets investigated. If there are any holes, ANY, HMRC will find it.

Someone I know was investigated because they temporarily worked (unknowingly) for someone who wasn’t declaring income, and HMRC went through every transaction in incredible detail. They wanted to see everything, every online purchase and sell. They were even flagging £20 transactions from several years before, needing receipts.

Seriously, Josie might be smart but she’s not smart enough to totally get around HMRC. I think some people on here give her way to much credit!

the more of us who report her, the most likely it will be flagged and get things in motion. Even if she does (amazingly) avoid anything serious, her name will be marked and she’ll have HMRC breathing down her neck, checking in on all accounts for the foreseeable.
I have reported her as well, she is not as smart as she portrays. She definitely needs to pay for her scams.

Re: tax evasion.
Just another note and that's Charlie. I don't think Charlie is avoiding paying tax, I think he doesn't see his income.
Sorry, if I am boring long timers because this has been discussed before.
My daughter told me that male influencers in the UK earn massive amounts of money compared to female because there are so few of them. I checked this out at the time and it's true. There are also fewer gigs available to them.
So, even though we think Charlie doesn't work he could be earning a lot more than Josie.
In 2017 (i think but haven't time to go back and check) Charlie's company was dissolved at Companies House. The following year Josie's income more than doubled.
I have a feeling Josie was running Charlie's earnings through her account.
Charlie has all the big gigs like Amex, Oral B, Soho home and more. Josie just piggybacks them by @ them on her SM.
Charlie appears to have established another company with Companies House this year though.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Oh my.... we had to throw a temper tantrum to get the Pelaton in December and then we stopped using it for weeks. Then bragged how it was covered in dust and ⚡☄ karma strikes again. Oh Josie you are pathetic.

ps I got a Pelaton last week....it was a few days late and we said nothing.... got offered a $200 credit and clips worked fine. Hmmm 🤓
27DFE4FE-02F4-41BE-9429-36CDE9A074A8.png
C930E391-240D-4127-B6C9-670058FDBEC3.png

Oh and just noticed... it's intentionally shoved up against a wall! What a complete jerk she is... many of you predicted she'd be sending it back in the 30 day window... because she just will go to ho ho. Looking more like it, right?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Oh my.... we had to throw a temper tantrum to get the Pelaton in December and then we stopped using it for weeks. Then bragged how it was covered in dust and ⚡☄ karma strikes again. Oh Josie you are pathetic.

ps I got a Pelaton last week....it was a few days late and we said nothing.... got offered a $200 credit and clips worked fine. Hmmm 🤓
View attachment 363492View attachment 363493

Oh and just noticed... it's intentionally shoved up against a wall! What a complete jerk she is... many of you predicted she'd be sending it back in the 30 day window... because she just will go to ho ho. Looking more like it, right?
Oh I do hope the iTerry product was the illuminator in the tacky compact with red stones in the lid costing about 50 squids. The one that she has said squllions of times is her favourite thing EVER!!!!! :rolleyes: :D

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh I do hope the iTerry product was the illuminator in the tacky compact with red stones in the lid costing about 50 squids. The one that she has said squllions of times is her favourite thing EVER!!!!! :rolleyes: :D
It looks like an old one - anyone else think she’s done it on purpose to get another freebie from byterry? She’s taken it downstairs then dropped it on the flagstones

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
It looks like an old one - anyone else think she’s done it on purpose to get another freebie from byterry? She’s taken it downstairs then dropped it on the flagstones
OMG you are so right.... it's really used up! Of course she would do this to get a gifted. Shady!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.