Fashion Mumblr #20 I gave you PR and you sold it the next day on ebay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the tipsy Dexter post was meant as a joke but once again Josie missed the mark.
I don't think for one minute she's feeding the pup booze (let's keep it real).
If Charlie has indeed had a problem with alcohol it is in extremely bad taste though.

Edit
Her timing and delivery are sh*te đŸ’©
“Let’s keep it real” how do you know she didn’t?! There’s no evidence that she did and there’s no evidence that she didn’t. That’s the point why mention it even as a joke. Google the cases where dogs have been given that and the articles on it. Saying this politely not confrontationally but that was why I brought up the subject because what it boils down to at the end of the day is her choices. Joking or not she treats the dogs strangely. She nuzzles her face in their nether regions, she publically put a few posts on whether Dickens has canine autism, general behaviour around them is odd so I wouldn’t put it past her doing that. I hope not but we don’t know whether she did or not. She still posted it and it’s weird and lacking good judgment, in my opinion. If we have to agree to disagree, that’s good with me ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 12
“Let’s keep it real” how do you know she didn’t?! There’s no evidence that she did and there’s no evidence that she didn’t. That’s the point why mention it even as a joke. Google the cases where dogs have been given that and the articles on it. Saying this politely not confrontationally but that was why I brought up the subject because what it boils down to at the end of the day is her choices. Joking or not she treats the dogs strangely. She nuzzles her face in their nether regions, she publically put a few posts on whether Dickens has canine autism, general behaviour around them is odd so I wouldn’t put it past her doing that. I hope not but we don’t know whether she did or not. She still posted it and it’s weird and lacking good judgment, in my opinion. If we have to agree to disagree, that’s good with me ❀
Not disagreeing with you at all as you are entitled to your view as am I.
I suppose it's open for interpretation whether she has or she hasn't.... we are not in her head.
I don't think even she would stoop so low as to get the dog drunk and post it on IG... my honest opinion for what it's worth.
I think she's inappropriate and her attempt of humour falls flat that's all.
I don't want to cause offence but if you don't want to know my views you can always go to my profile and press "ignore" ❀

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
A very late but very Happy Christmas holidays too you all. This thread(&lidl’s) are pure comedy and make me laugh so much. Sending you all lots of love.

A very late but very Happy Christmas holidays too you all. This thread(&lidl’s) are pure comedy and make me laugh so much. Sending you all lots of love.
Oups, sorry it was « to » you all!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Not disagreeing with you at all as you are entitled to your view as am I.
I suppose it's open for interpretation whether she has or she hasn't.... we are not in her head.
I don't think even she would stoop so low as to get the dog drunk and post it on IG... my honest opinion for what it's worth.
I think she's inappropriate and her attempt of humour falls flat that's all.
I don't want to cause offence but if you don't want to know my views you can always go to my profile and press "ignore" ❀
You haven’t caused offence and I wouldn’t ignore you either. I wish these tech giants would add tones in their keyboard software in terms of how sentences are said in written form. It would avoid a lot of heartache and misunderstandings. ❀

• Heart
Seriously, if I hear "Jingle with me baby" once more ... !!! All through that gingerbread house construction it was all you could hear.
I have to agree. Her choices of music for the time-lapses in her vlogs are horrible. I literally have to mute them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
You haven’t caused offence and I wouldn’t ignore you either. I wish these tech giants would add tones in their keyboard software in terms of how sentences are said in written form. It would avoid a lot of heartache and misunderstandings. ❀
I think we are of like mind with regard to Josie's behaviour I'm sure.
I see your point of view and respect it 100%.
As a animal lover and a dog owner I wish she'd show her dogs more respect ofcourse, as I said she's totally inappropriate.
Only good wishes to you ... Happy St. Stephen's Day with love x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think we are of like mind with regard to Josie's behaviour I'm sure.
I see your point of view and respect it 100%.
As a animal lover and a dog owner I wish she'd show her dogs more respect ofcourse, as I said she's totally inappropriate.
Only good wishes to you ... Happy St. Stephen's Day with love x
Köszönöm szĂ©pen as we say which means Thank you very much. I was raised in Transylvania and in a Jewish household but my parents would always bake a cake in honour of Szent IstvĂĄn kirĂĄly (King Stephen) to teach us to be grateful and respecting other traditions and religions after surviving the Holocaust. All they wanted was peace and whilst I am very blunt in my delivery my reason to be on this site is to have that discussion all opinions welcome even if they are not agreeing with mine seeing as Josephine censors her comments section to only those fawning our right for free speech must always be allowed providing it isn’t respectful to which she constantly demonstrated on her vlogs the contrary. Free speech must always be upheld providing it causes no endangerment to a person.❀

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Köszönöm szĂ©pen as we say which means Thank you very much. I was raised in Transylvania and in a Jewish household but my parents would always bake a cake in honour of Szent IstvĂĄn kirĂĄly (King Stephen) to teach us to be grateful and respecting other traditions and religions after surviving the Holocaust. All they wanted was peace and whilst I am very blunt in my delivery my reason to be on this site is to have that discussion all opinions welcome even if they are not agreeing with mine seeing as Josephine censors her comments section to only those fawning our right for free speech must always be allowed providing it isn’t respectful to which she constantly demonstrated on her vlogs the contrary. Free speech must always be upheld providing it causes no endangerment to a person.❀
My mother was a child holocaust survivor (Austrian Jew) and my father Irish Catholic so I respectfully acknowledge both religions.
Love to you on this holiday ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My mother was a child holocaust survivor (Austrian Jew) and my father Irish Catholic so I respectfully acknowledge both religions.
Love to you on this holiday ❀
Thank you my honey. My bubbe was Austrian Jewish married my Hungarian grandfather. They both were perished, my father was 21 when he was sent. Lost his first wife and my oldest siblings. Mum was Hungarian Romanian lost her first husband. After the war he married my mother had me and my sister. They were the best parents but suffered so greatly especially at night when they thought we couldn’t hear. All the more reason to be real kind humble and understanding of those truly in need. If Josephine is one of them whatever that may be (Stratford incident not valid for various reasons, anything but that) then I would take back my opinions in a heartbeat and show empathy ❀

• Heart
Christmas day prep was too much for me . Christmas is about being grateful and enjoying time with your family no one needs to prep so much for one day :unsure: .Merry Christmas to all to tattlers :)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thank you my honey. My bubbe was Austrian Jewish married my Hungarian grandfather. They both were perished, my father was 21 when he was sent. Lost his first wife and my oldest siblings. Mum was Hungarian Romanian lost her first husband. After the war he married my mother had me and my sister. They were the best parents but suffered so greatly especially at night when they thought we couldn’t hear. All the more reason to be real kind humble and understanding of those truly in need. If Josephine is one of them whatever that may be (Stratford incident not valid for various reasons, anything but that) then I would take back my opinions in a heartbeat and show empathy ❀
Oh my dear, sadly so many were lost.
My beloved Mum's whole family were lost. After the war she was rescued by an entitled family and friends in England.
I often feel guilty that I profess the Catholic faith.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My beloved Mum's whole family were lost. After the war she was rescued by an entitled family and friends in England.
if it brings you joy and your soul peace then it works for you. I have practiced Buddhism since 1976 still feel Jewish, will always be but Buddhism also got me through the many trials through my life offering a different perspective whatever works and promotes peace in yourself and the Universe hope that is helpful and not being patronising ✌ ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 10
if it brings you joy and your soul peace then it works for you. I have practiced Buddhism since 1976 still feel Jewish, will always be but Buddhism also got me through the many trials through my life offering a different perspective whatever works and promotes peace in yourself and the Universe hope that is helpful and not being patronising ✌ ❀
Thank you for your perspective... I have been indoctrinated into the Catholic faith and identity as such... my Mum would share her diluted perspective but my Father's faith was dominate (right or wrong).
I hope my ancestors understand 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thank you for your perspective... I have been indoctrinated into the Catholic faith and identity as such... my Mum would share her diluted perspective but my Father's faith was dominate (right or wrong).
I hope my ancestors understand 😒
I’m sure they will. Mine were Satmar Jewish the most strictest although I beg to differ but needless to say I’m not part of the community. I studied Physics instead however the ritual holidays are what I remember fondly the politics and the negative side I block out. I don’t blame my folks they were trying to recover from their own trauma themselves and secretly were supportive and loyal despite potentially risking their own standing which for their sake fortunately didn’t happen. Please don’t believe everything Unorthodox portrays, which is on Netflix. So biased and defamatory to a voiceless community. I wouldn’t mind betting also my ancestors also married into other faiths such is life. Happiness is now and hopefully next year Covid can take a running bleeping jump and leave us Earthlings alone ❀ Either way sending you love and other Tattlers too have a good night ❀

• Heart
I’m sure they will. Mine were Satmar Jewish the most strictest although I beg to differ but needless to say I’m not part of the community. I studied Physics instead however the ritual holidays are what I remember fondly the politics and the negative side I block out. I don’t blame my folks they were trying to recover from their own trauma themselves and secretly were supportive and loyal despite potentially risking their own standing which for their sake fortunately didn’t happen. Please don’t believe everything Unorthodox portrays, which is on Netflix. So biased and defamatory to a voiceless community. I wouldn’t mind betting also my ancestors also married into other faiths such is life. Happiness is now and hopefully next year Covid can take a running bleeping jump and leave us Earthlings alone ❀ Either way sending you love and other Tattlers too have a good night ❀
I'm certain my secondhand guilt lead me to practice medicine, all my achievements are dedicated to my Jewish and poor Irish ancestry x

• Heart
I am a few days late but decided to stay off social media for a few days.
I hope you all had the best Christmas you could under the circumstances. 😘
Gorgeous tree @Yuni

I really think we should take this opportunity to thank Josie for bringing us all together!
We are an amazing bunch of women (and men), you are all intelligent, empathetic, incredibly funny and we are all so diverse. I could go on gushing but I won't I will leave that for others.
Without Josie we would never have met and come together to get each other through a very difficult year.... Even though that wasn't our initial intention, it is what happened and even though we don't know who each other is, we have a very unique bond that I will never forget!!
It will be a long time before things go back to normal, so I hope Josie keeps giving and we have our strange support network. ❀❀

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What does she do for a living? How does a C-list social media influencer afford a large home with renovations and an indoor swimming pool as well as designer clothing? Can someone shed light on this for me? I found her a few weeks ago but i am still baffled.

Reactions: 7
What does she do for a living? How does a C-list social media influencer afford a large home with renovations and an indoor swimming pool as well as designer clothing? Can someone shed light on this for me? I found her a few weeks ago but i am still baffled.
She has no pool, she goes to Soho farmhouse for the pool. The rest is all business deals. She is basically the QVC of the Cotswolds (AONB). To afford the house she has to vlog every day, and shill every tit she gets her hands on.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.