Fashion Mumblr #20 I gave you PR and you sold it the next day on ebay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Day 20 in the Flogswolds!

*good morning darlings! She just flung her camera across the room. Don’t worry darling, we fling things across the room too when we watch you!

Hahahaha I’m literally ☠ Your summaries are the BEST!

“Festive” lip/teefers Avatar for anyone who wants and I agree she would have looked much better in the black top with red lip anda nice black crisp eyeliner/mascara. Nope she wants to be allllll white with lips you can see from the moon. Lol
View attachment 354646
That pic is IT!
Agreed she looked much younger and quite pretty in black!

Reactions: 8
Oh Josie will you please have some standards on what you flog? Poo drops!? 💩😵. Nothing says I hate you on Xmas like poo drops, lady hair down there lazer zappers, razors and blackhead suckers.

2FC865A8-8580-4E8A-9931-4205442E7982.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh Josie will you please have some standards on what you flog? Poo drops!? 💩😵. Nothing says I hate you on Xmas like poo drops, lady hair down there lazer zappers, razors and blackhead suckers.

View attachment 354691
Yet again another example of how unaware she is of herself. A genuine person answered her thing and she comes out with a very juvenile actually very ignorant response. She thinks she’s hilarious but sadly isn’t

I still do not understand WHY is this coffee table floating out there like an island? And the sofa is not big enough for the room as per usual! And this is like hells waiting room full of furniture that doesn’t work. Lol

edit- she planning to put the coffee table BEHIND the sofa!!!!! What on earth?!
Can’t help but giggle inside knowing she’s planning to have so many people over for Christmas she needs all this seating and bedrooms. 🤪

View attachment 354301
View attachment 354307
is she decorating her home or a nursing home for those suffering from bad taste?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's already been said but the sofa is far too small for the drawing room.
That room has more rows of seating than cineworld 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There is something I’m not understanding entirely and if somebody can correct me that would be great.
Chibby’s home is beautiful unfinished but very beautiful and very much Josephine’s aesthetic based on watching her vlogs. Yet the main house is depressing to watch. She cannot buy appropriate furniture for the dimensions of the rooms. Everything seems cold and very show homey. I’m wondering if Charles, Josephine and Chibby are not living in two houses but actually 1, the Coachhouse. Using the Rectory as a studio set for their vlogs, it’s less money to run in terms of heating, gas, etc and Josephine herself even said the Coachhouse is a project that they can really have proper freedom with as its not part of the listing terms. Call me crazy if you like but I get a strong feeling based on the vlogs that all three are actually living in the coach house together to save on costs. It’s more homely it’s more them in terms of aesthetic and in theory it would be perfectly accessible too. Chibby has her rooms upstairs, and Josephine and Charles in the ground floor bedroom .....????? Am I crazy or correct? You choose .......

• Wow
Reactions: 14
There is something I’m not understanding entirely and if somebody can correct me that would be great.
Chibby’s home is beautiful unfinished but very beautiful and very much Josephine’s aesthetic based on watching her vlogs. Yet the main house is depressing to watch. She cannot buy appropriate furniture for the dimensions of the rooms. Everything seems cold and very show homey. I’m wondering if Charles, Josephine and Chibby are not living in two houses but actually 1, the Coachhouse. Using the Rectory as a studio set for their vlogs, it’s less money to run in terms of heating, gas, etc and Josephine herself even said the Coachhouse is a project that they can really have proper freedom with as its not part of the listing terms. Call me crazy if you like but I get a strong feeling based on the vlogs that all three are actually living in the coach house together to save on costs. It’s more homely it’s more them in terms of aesthetic and in theory it would be perfectly accessible too. Chibby has her rooms upstairs, and Josephine and Charles in the ground floor bedroom .....????? Am I crazy or correct? You choose .......
No I think they do live in the main house, she’s just totally clueless in how to decorate a large house properly. That’s why she’s just trying to turn it into Soso Farmhouse by copying all their furniture/designs... the Coach house has clearly been designed by her mother which is why it looks so much better than if she’d got her hands on it... it would be way too cramped for them all to live in I reckon...

Reactions: 21
Basically she has more house than she knows what to do with. To keep up with the bills 90% of her content is advertisement, just like a magazine. And since she works from home, she probably utilizes some tax scheme to offset some of the costs.

And like @Twinkletoes974 said, she's desperately trying to replicate soho house in her home.

Reactions: 18
No I think they do live in the main house, she’s just totally clueless in how to decorate a large house properly. That’s why she’s just trying to turn it into Soso Farmhouse by copying all their furniture/designs... the Coach house has clearly been designed by her mother which is why it looks so much better than if she’d got her hands on it... it would be way too cramped for them all to live in I reckon...
That’s exactly my point, to save on costs is it possible they really sleep there but during the day put on the main lights etc for the vlogs and work in the main house as a studio set. Like I said Chibby has two bedrooms upstairs and a large living area. Downstairs at night to sleep is no cramped situation if it means saving on electricity which no doubt isn’t far from their minds and the enormous bills they’ll be generating.

Reactions: 8
And now people are complaining about her sham giveaways in the comment section of Victoria’s vlog from today

• Wow
  • Haha
a vlog from Colourful Noir just popped up on Youtube for me - LOL she is talking about quality over quantity - and I'll I could think about were the forty white/beige coats that Josie owns and all of the cheap gold and pearl jewelry that Josie own!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Is she for real... posting a what I bought myself for Christmas video? How about you donate some of your PR beauty bits to some shelters and stop being such a greedy cow.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Is she for real... posting a what I bought myself for Christmas video? How about you donate some of your PR beauty bits to some shelters and stop being such a greedy cow.
Ah our Josie is only out for herself and only sees Christmas as a good opportunity to peddle more tat. She is the type that will walk all over you to get what she wants. But is she truly happy? If you only get pleasure from material things and putting other people down you will die empty and alone.

Reactions: 17
Shelters will not accept cosmetics/toiletries that have been opened/had fingers dibbled in/are yonks old......they have standards ya know, (unlike some people)!! ;)

• Haha
Just scanning the Coach house reveal.
Oh right Josie! You can't show us all of the downstairs bedroom or other bedrooms because of Lala's Christmas gifts!
Why don't you admit it's the Ebay distribution centre.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I guess I don’t understand the tiers over in the UK. Ho ho is open for swimming?!
E44AC0BE-0F4F-408C-9B28-FEE31920F4F4.png

• Wow
  • Sick
I see Heston's mince pies are getting attacked on her stories.
As if Heston Blumenthal gives a fiddlers feck as to what Josie thinks.
As with all things Christmas it is a matter of taste and nostalgia.
So, I like my mince pies with a crumbly short pastry and a sweet but tart filling with whole fruits not mush.
This is how my granny made them.
So my favourites are my own... Grannys recipe and I make my own mince meat.
My local bakers and Lidl's.
I don't denigrate anyone elses because it is all down to taste.
Josie is hardly an expert to criticise Heston Blumenthal when her mince meat came out of a jar! Perfectly acceptable but leave everyone elses alone.
God.. She makes me so mad. 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
I still do not understand WHY is this coffee table floating out there like an island? And the sofa is not big enough for the room as per usual! And this is like hells waiting room full of furniture that doesn’t work. Lol

edit- she planning to put the coffee table BEHIND the sofa!!!!! What on earth?!
Can’t help but giggle inside knowing she’s planning to have so many people over for Christmas she needs all this seating and bedrooms. 🤪

View attachment 354301
View attachment 354307
Ooooh the position of the rug is driving me insane !!! Turn it the other way. Ugh. And why buy 1 teeny tiny couch ? And why are the 2 single chairs pushed right against the window ? Coffee table behind the couch 🤔
So so many 'why's' !!!
To be honest, the room is kinda depressing ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
On Insta just now.....man with 2ft machete chasing round the streets of Stratford on Avon. where J is.....so she immediately starts to video and posts about it!!!

I guess I don’t understand the tiers over in the UK. Ho ho is open for swimming?!View attachment 355006
....so she's still bloody filming in the Ho Ho Farmhouse despite being told by them not to!!!!! The arrogance of the woman...aaarrgghh!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.