Fashion Mumblr #20 I gave you PR and you sold it the next day on ebay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love your recaps! This one is spot on about the Ama-zn. She's realized she can prime delivery a bunch of stuff and then make a store to profit off of her last minute sheep. She's so transparent.

And those boots look so new...She's either a major liar about having them (big story about how much she wore them LAST year 2019 🤥) or she def wore them maybe one time for her last Ama-zn Xmas profiteering and had them in some unpacked box in her hoarders paradise (or noone wanted them on Chibby). . Then when she made her Ama-zn store she realized she could link them for sales. Remember her behind the scenes video last year where she strategically put on outfits for posts that had enough stock so she could make revenue? Though this may be "good business" from an earning standpoint, it totally undermines her as a truthful and authentic person showing what she loves even if not linkable... thus BAD business long term.

And can we talk about how many plastic pearl dangly earrings and rapper necklaces this woman owns that she wears together that do not work at all with each other or the outfits?!
I bought a pair of those boots last year after seeing hers. They were £79 on Amazom ... HONEST ... AND SO SO SNUG AND COMFY

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I was recommended FM on YouTube when they first announced the move. Covid house arrest was starting and frankly I enjoyed the content this summer. She kept to doing project and it was refreshing. Until it wasn’t. When did she slip into the flogging of everything? Perhaps that was how she had been previously however for anyone newish this took a hard turn from fun house content to 30 minute ads. Daily. It’s too much. Then the stupid London restaurant trip! “Here’s some Covid for the Cotswolds!”

Reactions: 21
And don’t get me started on her drunken rant berating Charlie for buying Fairy liquid whilst she unboxed £5k of tat she didn’t need

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
And don’t get me started on her drunken rant berating Charlie for buying Fairy liquid whilst she unboxed £5k of tat she didn’t need
She doesn't even like to share the FREE snacks she gets in her PR boxes. She'll set aside a crumb for him and hoard the rest. No wonder he finishes off the mince pies when he can. 😅

Side thought: She went through a whole production cycle of Be My Bride videos, and attending bridal fashion shows when she was newly engaged however many years ago that was. Is she going to do a shameless reboot of that whole series when they get closer to the actual wedding?

I was recommended FM on YouTube when they first announced the move. Covid house arrest was starting and frankly I enjoyed the content this summer. She kept to doing project and it was refreshing. Until it wasn’t. When did she slip into the flogging of everything? Perhaps that was how she had been previously however for anyone newish this took a hard turn from fun house content to 30 minute ads. Daily. It’s too much. Then the stupid London restaurant trip! “Here’s some Covid for the Cotswolds!”
She couldn't make as much money then because of all the changes with moving and Covid, but once they settled in and retailers adjusted to Covid marketing, she was back on her flogging. Plus, she's got bigger bills to pay now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Nahh she still can decorate better then josie ever would be able to, personally Lydia wears things her own age group to unlike josie who cannot even dress herself or maybe she is blind and legit hasn't told us (we all know josie is pro at lying anyways)
God I loathe the false old soul vibe she’s trying to pull off. It’s bad enough she’s doing all these facial massages and using every PR gifted skin care product on the nightly.

But she just still looks like a shrivelled chipolata with a pair of false teeth attached for good measure.

Her whole vibe around her is smelling like new money and dressing like fake royalty if im honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
been lurking here.... this thread is giving me LIFE! so thanks!
like many of you, i can't seem to stop watching the vlogs! I'm surprised no one brought up that during the fairy liquid "scene" Charlie told her she has no fashion sense?!!

He also told her she can't accuse him of being an impulse buyer because he bought a bottle of FAIRY when she has a new PRADA box upstairs😡 You could see he was really annoyed.

No way have those boots ever been worn....the plastic tag is still attached to the left boot, (look closely!) and Charlie must be a bloody good boot boy if he can get those soles so pristine after one of her walks!!!!!View attachment 353544View attachment 353546

She was gifted the same pair from Amazon last year and to be fair she wore it in a trip to switzerland when she went there with Freddy I think. I also think the older pair was a deeper cognac color unless the light is different here. So the pair she is showing here is definitely a new one. Amazon probably sent her a new pair.

Reactions: 22
He also told her she can't accuse him of being an impulse buyer because he bought a bottle of FAIRY when she has a new PRADA box upstairs😡 You could see he was really annoyed.

She was gifted the same pair from Amazon last year and to be fair she wore it in a trip to switzerland when she went there with Freddy I think. I also think the older pair was a deeper cognac color unless the light is different here. So the pair she is showing here is definitely a new one. Amazon probably sent her a new pair.
Oh, thanks for putting me right. I only discovered her YT earlier this year so didn't know about that.

Reactions: 11
Oh, thanks for putting me right. I only discovered her YT earlier this year so didn't know about that.
Well you don't have to know everything she did in the past. 🤭🤭 it's hard enough to keep track of her current lies.🙄.The irony of it is that of all the fancy and expensive footwear she showed, she ended up using the amazon ones the most. 😝

I too find the coach house really cosy and tastefully done. It has pieces that show someone is living there, like photos and ornaments and cushions that are not perfectly instagramable but they add character. The furniture and rugs are in proportion with the size of the rooms. Only the stove in the middle could be a bit larger I think. The tree outside was also a nice festive touch. The bathroom looked cozy and inviting. Josie messed up hers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The coachhosue is lovely, tasteful and personal. And it's not cluttered at all, no piles of junk anywhere. I like the way she's reused her perfectly good sofas and just recovered them. Waste not, want not. Although interesting they haven't recovered the tired one from their house.

I like the bathroom too, although I'd choose tile and not panelling but her reasons are valid for her.

Im quite far behind on Josie vlogs, I'm only on day 16 so this may have been mentioned but did anyone else notice her wipe her baume de rose on the inside of her jumper when finishing her makeup? :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
been lurking here.... this thread is giving me LIFE! so thanks!
like many of you, i can't seem to stop watching the vlogs! I'm surprised no one brought up that during the fairy liquid "scene" Charlie told her she has no fashion sense?!!
Reminds me when she was picking some tissue for her garden chairs and Charlie was like "no offence but everything you pick is so grandma-ish" and she felt offended

• Haha
I would totally live in the coach house! lol it’s so pretty.

God I loathe the false old soul vibe she’s trying to pull off. It’s bad enough she’s doing all these facial massages and using every PR gifted skin care product on the nightly.

But she just still looks like a shrivelled chipolata with a pair of false teeth attached for good measure.

Her whole vibe around her is smelling like new money and dressing like fake royalty if im honest.
She still has a long ass way to ever be the likes of Kate or Diana. - to me they are such fashion icons.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen any royal wear those granny ass looking orthopedic Chloe shoes. Even the Queen would be horrified at the sight of them. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I like the coach house too, shame about the nightmare neighbours next doors 🥴

And what's with the royal "we"?...
we had this done, we had that done
blah blah bollocks

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Um sorry... today’s reel. Her outfits are so boring that it’s hard to even tell that her outfit changes when she throws herself behind the phone booth. 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she is out for a walk in the mud on instagram and is trashing Heston meat pies - lol - my issue with that is - why trash someone? They might not be good meat pies (I do not know - that is not the point), why can't she just keep her mouth shut if she can't say something nice about somebody (didn't her mom teach her that as a child) - it is not as though we all asked her what she thinks about Heston meat pies.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
she is out for a walk in the mud on instagram and is trashing Heston meat pies - lol - my issue with that is - why trash someone? They might not be good meat pies (I do not know - that is not the point), why can't she just keep her mouth shut if she can't say something nice about somebody (didn't her mom teach her that as a child) - it is not as though we all asked her what she thinks about Heston meat pies.
Yet SHE'S the one who preaches to others about saying only nice things... insufferable.
She's so nasty. I can't imagine how awful she is when no camera is filming her. Charlie , with all his faults, is a saint putting up with her ( and I can't believe I'm saying this)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.