Fashion Mumblr #20 I gave you PR and you sold it the next day on ebay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she is out for a walk in the mud on instagram and is trashing Heston meat pies - lol - my issue with that is - why trash someone? They might not be good meat pies (I do not know - that is not the point), why can't she just keep her mouth shut if she can't say something nice about somebody (didn't her mom teach her that as a child) - it is not as though we all asked her what she thinks about Heston meat pies.
1608482420082.png
Kitchen Mumblr

After eating "risotto" at maison Lydl

1608482614435.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I still do not understand WHY is this coffee table floating out there like an island? And the sofa is not big enough for the room as per usual! And this is like hells waiting room full of furniture that doesn’t work. Lol

edit- she planning to put the coffee table BEHIND the sofa!!!!! What on earth?!
Can’t help but giggle inside knowing she’s planning to have so many people over for Christmas she needs all this seating and bedrooms. 🤪

E1D9CE9F-2853-45FB-97EC-6BB3803F4EC2.jpeg

4341B39F-9DCA-4D3B-B6EA-479D58818D20.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I still do not understand WHY is this coffee table floating out there like an island? And the sofa is not big enough for the room as per usual! And this is like hells waiting room full of furniture that doesn’t work. Lol

Can’t help but giggle inside knowing she’s planning to have so many people over for Christmas she needs all this seating and bedrooms. 🤪

View attachment 354301
View attachment 354307
What a mix mash of junk, ie things that don’t go together and why is that cushion trying to run away?
Hilarious the rows of sofas, is it a furniture shop?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
What a mix mash of junk, ie things that don’t go together and why is that cushion trying to run away?
Hilarious the rows of sofas, is it a furniture shop?
Thank you for saying that - none of the furniture goes together (the style of the chairs is so different from the couch etc). Why didn't her mother stop when she saw how badly the other rooms had been done by Josie. Do you think she will do a Lydia - and dump all of the furniture in another 6 months and than get new furniture again - lol sustainability joke.

• Sick
Reactions: 18

View attachment 354301
View attachment 354307
I'm lacking words for this crap. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't believe she has a low table with a couch behind a couch
View attachment 354406
I just...
Maybe she wants to open a vintage oriental opium parlour? Because that mish-mash furniture looks like people living in a drug den picked them randomly from the streets (but make it French boudoir and pink).
Or it's for orgies.
Jose, get your only fans already.

1608489743191.png
1608489755112.png

1608489787242.png
Even actual opium parlours look better.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I believe Josie has real fake teeth!( up top)! The sucking is just not possible!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Beauty hoards! 🙀. And this doesn’t count what’s in her bathroom and bedroom and likely strewn around in the landing area by the front door.
After sorting...She has a huge bag to give to family. Ie lele chibby
8AB6DA28-86F0-4240-A8E1-FFC2C88509F7.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Guess what she made for dinner? Yep: mac 'n cheese!
About the surplus sofas: she's going to flog them.
Oh, and "there's just no point in paying full price, it's so so good on Ebay". I guess she's going to flog all those excess beauty products she showed us any time now.

Reactions: 9
Day 20 in the Flogswolds!

*good morning darlings! She just flung her camera across the room. Don’t worry darling, we fling things across the room too when we watch you!

*today’s video is sponsored by square space.. so more advertising... seriously does this girl just think “Vlogmas” is an excuse for 24 days of ads?? I mean, I know she does, she’s super greedy!

*she got out of bed before 7am. It doesn’t get light until 8am so why bother! Oh to have the luxury of getting up whenever we want!!! Spoilt brat.

*a GLORIOUS day today! It’s her last bit of sponsored content to shoot today. Oh, until tomorrow I’m sure.

*early thermomix mention. ✔

*more deliveries coming today. Probably more un-homely, uncomfortable looking sofas....

*we’re now in the drawing room darlings. Oh it’s a sofa. It’s green. Oh no it’s not, charlie is pranking her! What a joker!! This sofa looks so uncomfortable. She’s already talking about reupholstering it... 😂😂😂 They got a footstool but will use it as a table. Even though there’s an actual table right in front it. The house boy messed up staining the coffee table. What a plonker.
They’ve got a sofa in front of a sofa. What??!?! Ahh the French-style stuff has fallen out of favour. That’ll be on eBay in January folks! Oh god she’s waffling on about the back of a sofa.... yawn.... clearly an undisclosed ad. NO ONE talks about a sofa for that long unless they’ve been paid to... skipping forward... when did this girl GET. SO. DULL.

*More deliveries guys! Things to look out for on eBay soon:
draw organisers (she REALLY hopes you can still get them for Christmas, guys! They are the BEST present to receive..... 😂)
Side note: still banging on about the bloody drawer things. This is clearly an ad but the silly sausage has forgotten to disclose it! What is she like, eh!!

2 mins later... still on the drawer things... 🥱

*Dickens is in the drawing room! Naughty doggy! He knows he’s only allowed in the cold outhouse. No toys for dickens! (Oh, he doesn’t get any anyway...)

*Another plug for eBay. She’s gonna mention Joules again isn’t she... Oh the assistant no1 found this jacket. So she doesn’t even look for her own clothes to flog now!!! The girl literally could not be any more lazy.... ps. That jacket is seriously ugly. She looks absolutely ridiculous. Standard Josie then!

*timelapsing her own photo-taking.. where are the staff??! Oh she’s going to be demanding so is doing it herself... lolz.

*Next outfit. Ahh here’s Joules. #AD missing again...

*bloody hell she’s got a dark jumper on!!! It actually suits her!!! Josie - wear more dark colours! It absolutely doesn’t wash her out!!! If only she had some sort of stylist/influencer to sort her out! Am actually amazed at how nice she looks in the dark jumpe- oh, she’s put a beige one on. Back to usual boring Josie.

*red lipstick time. Even though she’s slagged off red lipsticks off in the past. Real teeth-falling-out-of-mouth moment now. Ahh here’s the big sell....

*squarespace. I have to say I’m blown away by the festive-ness of her vlogs!!!! (I’m not. That’s sarcasm.) Oh god she’s talking about giving it as a present... this girl.. 🙄. Bored now, skipping forward.

*2 mins later and the ad has finished... maybe something festive now darling?? You know, something Christmassy for Vlogmas?? Oh no, we’re looking at all the beauty products she’s been sent. Christ. It’s gonna take a while to get all that on eBay, Chibby is gonna have to pull her finger out.... oh she reckons she’s giving it all away hahahahahahahahaha. Oh she is funny isn’t she!

*oh, back to the drawer stackers that definitely isn’t an AD. I’m sure she paid full price for them and it’s just a coincidence that she’s obsessively featuring them. Maybe she is just that dull!

*five mins later and she’s still advertising the “Stackers”. I’d be LIVID if I was Squarespace! She gave them 2 mins and they sponsored the vlog, and this drawer tat has had almost 10 mins!!! 😂😂😂

* skipping past all the product-sorting because quite frankly I’d be more interested watching paint dry. Ooh, maybe she can try and flog me some paint tomorrow??

*34 mins in... surely something interesting is going to happen now... l mean, surely there’s nothing else to sell or promot-oh, here’s a free Christmas tree from Bloom and Wild. Quick plug for Living Proof.

*really really odd noise at 35”25??? Oh it’s ok, it’s her laughing....

*36 mins in- more free flowers to advertise. Goodness me. So much flower admin to do. MORE free flowers! I honestly don’t know how she has the time to do anything. I really don’t. She must be so busy!

*another beige pasta dinner. Any veg? Nah course not!

Hope you enjoyed the video guys, don’t forget to give it a thumbs up and subscribe so you don’t miss another 38 minutes of ads and nothing festive whatsoever!! 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
@Twinkletoes974 😂😂😂 You are seriously brilliant 😎😎😎!!!!!!!
And yes , the dark jumper looks so good on her . She actually looks her age . It's such a difference from the constant beigeness. She's pretty clueless... and calls herself an influencer. Doesn't she see herself how good dark colours look on her ? honestly.. smh

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder what Mr and Mrs Irons thinks. I know if my son was living with a harridan like her I’d be on my guard and certainly say something but ultimately it’s Charles’s decision. My sister married a man my parents did not like so did I but he made her happy, so we had to keep shtum and let her get on with it. Years later they divorced and we celebrated with a bottle of champagne. I’ve always wondered what the Irons family really think of her when she on a daily basis degrades and humiliates their son all captured on her vlogging camera
I have often wondered that. They seem to be very family focused.
One thing I found very telling was that they hosted Charlie's 30th birthday and not Josie. Despite them living in this grand new house and Charlie's 30th being their first big celebration in their new home.
Did Josie not offer or did the Irons not trust her to do it right?
Charlie seems to be the one who tries to make family occassions special, think of Sunday lunch and his practice runs for Christmas dinner. Even the Advent calender for Josie. This is maybe something he learnt from his parents.
He appears thoughtful, whereas Josie only thinks of herself.

@Appleblossom

I have noticed that Josie is always seeking attention from her viewers. She complains about upset stomach, shiny face, headaches, lump on her wrist, her hair not being perfect, the list goes on. Do you think she didn't delete the comment because she wanted people to run to her defense. I mean she really is an attention seeker. I don't think she has good self esteem/confidence. I notice in the comments that her viewers are always nursing her feelings like she is a child.
I hadn't thought of it that way, well spotted.
She does drive me mad the way she complains about her hair and lighting in every vlog. I find myself shouting...well do something about it then!!
Maybe she doesn't because she is looking the positive reinforcement.

View attachment 354301
View attachment 354307
I can't believe she said the button back sofa and chairs were to modern for that room but then gets that beige/mocha coloured thing?!?!?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Beauty hoards! 🙀. And this doesn’t count what’s in her bathroom and bedroom and likely strewn around in the landing area by the front door.
After sorting...She has a huge bag to give to family. Ie lele chibby
View attachment 354476
Im thinking when she'll give away some of these products to her family, knowing shes an influencr and gets sent products all the time, that she's pretty greedy, it would be embarassing if thats the only thing she buys for them... but maybe not :LOL:

Reactions: 10

View attachment 354301
View attachment 354307
I don't think Josie or ANYone is going to have many people over for Christmas according to what the PM said yesterday. Also, Don't Charlie's family live in Surrey? If so, that's Tier 4, so they are not allowed out of their area at all for the foreseeable future.

Reactions: 12
She has so much skin care, I am surprised that she hasn’t come up in some terrible rash. If I chopped and changed like that I would look like a red spotted mushroom!

Reactions: 11

*good morning darlings! She just flung her camera across the room. Don’t worry darling, we fling things across the room too when we watch you!

*today’s video is sponsored by square space.. so more advertising... seriously does this girl just think “Vlogmas” is an excuse for 24 days of ads?? I mean, I know she does, she’s super greedy!

*she got out of bed before 7am. It doesn’t get light until 8am so why bother! Oh to have the luxury of getting up whenever we want!!! Spoilt brat.

*a GLORIOUS day today! It’s her last bit of sponsored content to shoot today. Oh, until tomorrow I’m sure.

*early thermomix mention. ✔

*more deliveries coming today. Probably more un-homely, uncomfortable looking sofas....

*we’re now in the drawing room darlings. Oh it’s a sofa. It’s green. Oh no it’s not, charlie is pranking her! What a joker!! This sofa looks so uncomfortable. She’s already talking about reupholstering it... 😂😂😂 They got a footstool but will use it as a table. Even though there’s an actual table right in front it. The house boy messed up staining the coffee table. What a plonker.
They’ve got a sofa in front of a sofa. What??!?! Ahh the French-style stuff has fallen out of favour. That’ll be on eBay in January folks! Oh god she’s waffling on about the back of a sofa.... yawn.... clearly an undisclosed ad. NO ONE talks about a sofa for that long unless they’ve been paid to... skipping forward... when did this girl GET. SO. DULL.

*More deliveries guys! Things to look out for on eBay soon:
draw organisers (she REALLY hopes you can still get them for Christmas, guys! They are the BEST present to receive..... 😂)
Side note: still banging on about the bloody drawer things. This is clearly an ad but the silly sausage has forgotten to disclose it! What is she like, eh!!

2 mins later... still on the drawer things... 🥱

*Dickens is in the drawing room! Naughty doggy! He knows he’s only allowed in the cold outhouse. No toys for dickens! (Oh, he doesn’t get any anyway...)

*Another plug for eBay. She’s gonna mention Joules again isn’t she... Oh the assistant no1 found this jacket. So she doesn’t even look for her own clothes to flog now!!! The girl literally could not be any more lazy.... ps. That jacket is seriously ugly. She looks absolutely ridiculous. Standard Josie then!

*timelapsing her own photo-taking.. where are the staff??! Oh she’s going to be demanding so is doing it herself... lolz.

*Next outfit. Ahh here’s Joules. #AD missing again...

*bloody hell she’s got a dark jumper on!!! It actually suits her!!! Josie - wear more dark colours! It absolutely doesn’t wash her out!!! If only she had some sort of stylist/influencer to sort her out! Am actually amazed at how nice she looks in the dark jumpe- oh, she’s put a beige one on. Back to usual boring Josie.

*red lipstick time. Even though she’s slagged off red lipsticks off in the past. Real teeth-falling-out-of-mouth moment now. Ahh here’s the big sell....

*squarespace. I have to say I’m blown away by the festive-ness of her vlogs!!!! (I’m not. That’s sarcasm.) Oh god she’s talking about giving it as a present... this girl.. 🙄. Bored now, skipping forward.

*2 mins later and the ad has finished... maybe something festive now darling?? You know, something Christmassy for Vlogmas?? Oh no, we’re looking at all the beauty products she’s been sent. Christ. It’s gonna take a while to get all that on eBay, Chibby is gonna have to pull her finger out.... oh she reckons she’s giving it all away hahahahahahahahaha. Oh she is funny isn’t she!

*oh, back to the drawer stackers that definitely isn’t an AD. I’m sure she paid full price for them and it’s just a coincidence that she’s obsessively featuring them. Maybe she is just that dull!

*five mins later and she’s still advertising the “Stackers”. I’d be LIVID if I was Squarespace! She gave them 2 mins and they sponsored the vlog, and this drawer tat has had almost 10 mins!!! 😂😂😂

* skipping past all the product-sorting because quite frankly I’d be more interested watching paint dry. Ooh, maybe she can try and flog me some paint tomorrow??

*34 mins in... surely something interesting is going to happen now... l mean, surely there’s nothing else to sell or promot-oh, here’s a free Christmas tree from Bloom and Wild. Quick plug for Living Proof.

*really really odd noise at 35”25??? Oh it’s ok, it’s her laughing....

*36 mins in- more free flowers to advertise. Goodness me. So much flower admin to do. MORE free flowers! I honestly don’t know how she has the time to do anything. I really don’t. She must be so busy!

*another beige pasta dinner. Any veg? Nah course not!

Hope you enjoyed the video guys, don’t forget to give it a thumbs up and subscribe so you don’t miss another 38 minutes of ads and nothing festive whatsoever!! 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Hahahaha I’m literally ☠ Your summaries are the BEST!

“Festive” lip/teefers Avatar for anyone who wants and I agree she would have looked much better in the black top with red lip anda nice black crisp eyeliner/mascara. Nope she wants to be allllll white with lips you can see from the moon. Lol
F33CCE80-C874-4BA7-BE0E-BA7B1A0278C2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.