Fashion Mumblr #20 I gave you PR and you sold it the next day on ebay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg! To be honest I’d be terrified.. hope she can get away ok. God that sort of thing is my worst nightmare.... obviously I hope her and everyone there stays safe!! 😲❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thankfully she’s fine and the police got him 🙏🏻
Yup! But she’s still locked herself in the starbucks toilet... that is a bit odd I have to admit! I actually think it’s a good thing to get word out on social media in those sorts of situations (if it’s safe to do so) but if she’s said he’s been caught why’s she still locked in the lav?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yup! But she’s still locked herself in the starbucks toilet... that is a bit odd I have to admit! I actually think it’s a good thing to get word out on social media in those sorts of situations (if it’s safe to do so) but if she’s said he’s been caught why’s she still locked in the lav?!
She's waiting for Chazza to drive in to pick her up!...Strange that she posted on her insta tho rather than Twitter or Facebook where she could have warned more people! (She didn't post on them did she?)

Reactions: 6
Maybe she’s scared or panicking. Honestly I don’t know what I’d do in the same situation. As if covid wasn’t bad enough!

Reactions: 14
Maybe she’s scared or panicking. Honestly I don’t know what I’d do in the same situation. As if covid wasn’t bad enough!
I very much doubt my first thought would be to post on Instagram!! Where were Chazza and her mum, they all went together???

Reactions: 9
Oh dear what can the matter be Josie is locked in the lavatory( not funny , sorry)!! She must have been pretty scared, maybe if she stayed at home listing things on eBay she would be safer!

Reactions: 10
On Insta just now.....man with 2ft machete chasing round the streets of Stratford on Avon. where J is.....so she immediately starts to video and posts about it!!!

....so she's still bloody filming in the Ho Ho Farmhouse despite being told by them not to!!!!! The arrogance of the woman...aaarrgghh!!
Keep an eye on the Daily Mail, no doubt she will sell her recording of the event to them.. 😁

• Haha
I very much doubt my first thought would be to post on Instagram!! Where were Chazza and her mum, they all went together???
With a snow filter no less... I am glad she and everyone are OK. However... not that I'm a monster without feelings, but she shouldn't be out shopping and selfishly making content when there is a worsening virus lockdown. She's continually putting others at risk by breaking the rules. AND hopefully this will impact her to the mental health issues people are facing esp during this pandemic. She and Lydia especially need to get some perspective and be more empathetic to people really suffering. The pooor people working and inside the jewelry store. THEY must be absolutely terrorized yet no mention of concern for them from our J.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I can see the headline now, "My terrifying nightmare experience on the streets of Stratford upon Avon.' Reported by Miss Josie Fear, 5ft stunner with blonde locks and endless pins. And the interview ends with 'Oh and if anyone is still looking for a nice Xmas present for a loved one I can highly recommend Dr Wotnot's epic rose gold, pearl encrusted pimple popper - it's a real game-changer - click my link for details'

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can understand her fear, and it was smart of her to lock herself in the bathroom. BUT, she's definity going to make a bigger deal of it than is necessary. She's gonna milk it for sure. And Jesus Christ does her entire life revolve around shopping? She needs an actual hobby besides constantly hunting for a dopamine fix via a new purchase.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m sure it wasn’t nice but she wasn’t specifically threatened by him and just saw him running. I find it all very Olly Murs on Oxford Street 🤷🏼‍♀️

However I've also double checked her tier status (I've blurred her postcode) she's definitely in tier 3 so shouldn't be travelling into tier 2 anyway 🤨
She really should be car »ful, her mum isn’t exactly very young, so just for her she should keep away from any form of danger!!

If you are in Tier 3, are you allowed to go out (clothes) shopping ? Or out for coffee ? Basically, non-essentials.
(I'm not in the UK ...).

Reactions: 8
I’m sure it wasn’t nice but she wasn’t specifically threatened by him and just saw him running. I find it all very Olly Murs on Oxford Street 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oooh I’d forgotten about that! 😆 although to be fair even if I just saw a guy running with a machete I’d probably still sh*t my pants!!! 😂

• Haha
If you are in Tier 3, are you allowed to go out (clothes) shopping ? Or out for coffee ? Basically, non-essentials.
(I'm not in the UK ...).
You should stay in your tier!
In tier 3 clothes shops and non essential shops are open. You can get takeaway food / coffee.... but you can't dine in at all.
I live in a tier 2 area but work in tier 3. I just travel in and out..

She really should be car »ful, her mum isn’t exactly very young, so just for her she should keep away from any form of danger!!
I don't know why she'd risk it 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Anyway darlings let’s not let this distract from the main event.....:

Christmas in the Flogswolds (I’m determined to make this a thing) Day 21!
I do feel a little sorry for her so I MAY try and go easy on her... MAY... no promises!

*ahh she’s off to Bicester. For another shopping trip. Buying ACTUAL presents. But with ACTUAL money darling, or will they all be gifted to you?? Only time will tell....

*we’ve got a beige dress on, and the Gucci belt, ooh and the Gucci tights... I’m saying nothing... 😆😆😆

*she’s got a mask drawer... 😂

*oh she doesn’t recommend the Gucci tights. Because they don’t fit properly. I wouldn’t recommend them because they’re bloody ugly darling!! I love the commitment to still wearing them though. Most people would have ditched them. (Most normal people that weren’t desperate to advertise designer tights... 😂😂😂). I’m sick of the word tights now. She looks like a Gucci bag has leaked on her.

*ok enough of the tights. Oh shilling the Alex Monroe jewellery again.

*ooh a delivery! Christ, the excitement at a Daylesford hamper!!! I mean, I’ve never seen her so excited!! I don’t want to disappoint you but I don’t think you’re gonna see this on eBay guys.... oh, and Elizabeth Arden need to think about who they’re gifting too... I do actually feel sorry for Charlie when he says that’s the problem with buying stuff for her - he’s always outdone. It must be a nightmare....!!

*ok we’re in the car. The chauffeur is taking the piss out of her. What a plonker! Where are we going then darling...?? “HO HO HOME! OBVIOUSLY”! 😂😂 just listing stuff for themselves at the moment... oh, this is the trip where they begged B&O for the speaker on Instagram!!! I look forward to seeing the full length version on here....!!

*Flogging the Surfshark VPN thing now. Not sure if she disclosed it onscreen, think I started to nod off, soz. Is this vlog sponsored by them? It’s unsurprisingly not clear in the description... She uses it for shopping apparently though. No way, who’d have thought it!! Charlie wants people to suggest films to watch, don’t blame you love, I’d wanna go off and watch films if I lived there!

*They have arrived! The chauffeur must go to valet parking! VALET! They always try and make them park with the commoners!!!! 😤

*here we go with the speaker beg!!! After seeing Frow’s one, she must be DESPERATE to be gifted one too! An email has probably already gone to their head office..
Bet they don’t buy one. Bet you.
yes darling! You go round touching all the covid-covered speakers!! Great idea! 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
They still won’t buy one though. They’ve put the request out to B&O now so let’s wait and let nature take its course...

* why has little miss sustainable got a disposable mask on??? Could she not find one in her mask drawer??!

*They are having a cinnamon roll whilst they “discuss the purchases of the day” aka “discuss what we can blag for free”.....

*buying themselves towels now. Still no sign of any presents for anyone else?! Oooh it’s Ho Ho Home time now!!! Is there ANYTHING left that they don’t already have?? Ooh they can make their table settings look JUST LIKE Ho Ho house! Even down to a mangy bit of string!! 👍🏼👍🏼

*lovely beige Ho Ho dressing gown that’s actually brown but hey.

*quick shot of another unhealthy lunch before looking at more white clothes. And now we’re back in the speaker shop. THEY BOUGHT ONE!!! I don’t believe it. I want to see a receipt. It was totally gifted.

*she’s just discovered that the houseboy has bought himself 2 new pairs of Ugg slippers!!! I mean, how out of order buying stuff! Who would do that???!?! He should be saving his money for the mortgage....

*gift from Clarins. Some crackers. She’s going to pop them in a safe place aka eBay.

*she’s having a pizza cos the burger and chips for lunch wasn’t unhealthy enough. Let’s plug Waitrose a bit more guys... obviously still desperate for a “collaboration”. He’s eating 2 pizzas! Sorry but I just actually quite like him now!

*ooh we are seeing all the shopping now. Didn’t we see it all earlier?! 🥱. They bought the beige (brown) Ho Ho house dressing gowns. It’s her least favourite colour but it’s the main Ho Ho colour so she’s got to have them...
*they had a big “debate” at B&O - read that as haggle to get money off... a plug.... £550 reduced to £440. 10% off. £396. Like I said, I want to see a receipt please! 😂 “bought” some other speakers too. Sound quality sounds really bad! Just FYI. They only need one in the gym/shed, so someone’s getting one for Christmas!! (If they buy it off her mum’s eBay account that is.)

*oh god dog talk. Skipping this bit. 🤮

*he’s stressing about losing the wires. I really think he has a tiny bit of OCD. Also what the hell are those dogs barking at?? It’s so distracting not to mention weird??!

*so barely anything bought for other people then. Lol.

*oh duck off with the Italian. 😬

*her pizza hasn’t risen. So she’s going to eat Charlie’s. Chicago Town will be getting an email from #AssistantNo1. Maybe cook it in a proper oven next time darling. Not an aga.

*she’s still got the Gucci tights on.... can’t be arsed to find the photo now but everyone please google “daniella Westbrook’s Burberry” and you’ll see what I’m thinking... 😂😂

*Shes going to bed now. Please subscribe so that you don’t miss any of her ads. The begging for subs is EPIC!! 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't think Charlie has OCPD, I just think he's a bored househusband who tries to exert what little control he has over his environment. I do agree that he is more sentimental than Josie, and he's likely partially staying with her because her work provides them both a seemingly glamorous life.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.