Fashion Mumblr #2 Ghostbusters - Lady Aga & her pink shorted dwarf gardener in Lala Land

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Law of attraction guys!!! She was shook when this company reached out to her after she begged her fans for companies!! Then a miracle happened- this company reached out to her after doing research! Just wow! So amazing. Much wow. I wonder if that’s the secret? 🤫
She once said that she stayed slim because of The Secret. Nothing to do off course with the fact that she exercises almost every morning and lives on smoothies and coffee during the day 🙄.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hello! Long time thread stalker here, just had to share this comment before she inevitably deletes it .........
She deleted that comment because I can’t find my comment anymore. When I click on it, doesn’t show up. This woman is absolutely ridiculous
CEB49A90-8CBF-438C-907D-576A373447D1.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Few point to note:

1. Pink trousers definitely has a touch of ADHD/ OCD which explains A LOT
2. Yes the overbite is bad; she unfortunately has micrognathia (small chin) which accentuates her overbite even more. I'm sure she regrets the composite bonding.
3. I think she is desperate for money and as time goes by and the deals dry up in this new house, she is in for a long cold winter. I don't think she has factored in the additional expenses this huge house comes with. Her shoots are repetitive and she's running out of ideas for videos. No furniture, the house looks bear. Her Clapham pad was much more lucrative for her.
4. She is loosing her fashion sense - she used to be much more on the ball with outfits. Now they look tired and ancient.. very granny-esque. I keep forgetting that she is only 28 yrs old!
5. She keeps mentioning Waitrose. Darling, you aren't Heston or Royalty...Waitrose ain't gonna sponsor you for an ad! Get over it. Loads of people including myself shop there. It isn't special! Get over yourself.
6. Environmentally friendly my ass.. she has a MASSIVE carbon footprint...fast fashion, loads of cosmetics, jetting around the world, using an AGA to name a few. Time to practice what she preaches!
7. CON ARTIST - non declaration of affiliate links/ ads, deleting messages that disagree with her review of a product, lying about friendly ghost LaLa.. and the list goes on....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
All those comments encouraging her to choose sustainable fashion, please quit!! She will be dressing like a burlap bag and even more frumpy than her granny moo-moos. But this comment was just OMG- so impolite and so funny.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
First time poster!

Anyone seen the movie Picnic at Hanging Rock? She dresses like that movie. What’s with the basket bags? Looks like little bo beep.

Also, the house must very very cold as she’s always has a hoodie or a puffer jacket over those flimsy dresses she wears. Imagine winter!

Lastly, she has soo much free skin care and cosmetics, even kitchen stuff. There are so many people worse off than her. Why does she need keep everything? Give it to people who need this. She just wants to keep everything for herself. Seems quite selfish.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All those comments encouraging her to choose sustainable fashion, please quit!! She will be dressing like a burlap bag and even more frumpy than her granny moo-moos. But this comment was just OMG- so impolite and so funny.
Haha is that comment still not deleted? 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think the problem here is that some think that she (or any of her ilk) can just do the odd haul every few months or preferably stop buying/accepting stuff altogether and the rest of the time just happily share with us a view into their rich an exciting lives for the pure love of it because that’s the bit they enjoy. They don’t, if they could keep earning but not producing content so often and taking the flak that goes with it, they’d be happier. They are like hamsters on a wheel and it’s a commitment they can’t get out of as its their main source of income and they’d go broke without it. Once you get into this game, it’s very difficult to get out of it without losing all the good stuff. You have to sell your soul to the devil and I wouldn’t to swap with them for anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Lastly, she has soo much free skin care and cosmetics, even kitchen stuff. There are so many people worse off than her. Why does she need keep everything? Give it to people who need this. She just wants to keep everything for herself. Seems quite selfish.
She will need to keep all the kitchenware for when she scratches the tit out of those nonstick pans with the metal utensils again. And if she wasn't cluttering up her cabinets with overpriced skincare, we would think she was poor, don't you know? I could not live in all that clutter.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the problem here is that some think that she (or any of her ilk) can just do the odd haul every few months or preferably stop buying/accepting stuff altogether and the rest of the time just happily share with us a view into their rich an exciting lives for the pure love of it because that’s the bit they enjoy. They don’t, if they could keep earning but not producing content so often and taking the flak that goes with it, they’d be happier. They are like hamsters on a wheel and it’s a commitment they can’t get out of as its their main source of income and they’d go broke without it. Once you get into this game, it’s very difficult to get out of it without losing all the good stuff. You have to sell your soul to the devil and I wouldn’t to swap with them for anything.
So true, she has to sell, sell, sell like crazy, so she and her moocher can stay in that huge empty house, but could she please stop with all her lying or at least with her annoying smugness? 🥴

Reactions: 10
So true, she has to sell, sell, sell like crazy, so she and her moocher can stay in that huge empty house, but could she please stop with all her lying or at least with her annoying smugness? 🥴
Absolutely, that’s why they all deserve p@ss taken out of them and bringing down to earth when necessary, it goes with the territory, there’s always a price.

Those jodhpurs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I would pay good money to see her vlog her trip into the local village in that get-up and to see the look on the faces of the locals. They must be the laughing stock. Please tell me one of you live by her, I’d love that. I hope someone sends her a hobby horse to go with it, maybe Burberry do one.

1589669314651.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Josie just got more sneaker with her affiliate links on her IG.
Once you swipe up, you are getting the affiliate link cookies set in your browsers.
I’m literally shaking me head at this because just say the darn brand before hand. The swipe up for details is literally annoying me. Very deceiving.
I know this is from French Connection as I literally just got an ad for this skirt/dress on Facebook.

Interesting with the gain of followers but the views to ratio of followers is still low. 😂

She’s basic 🤷🏻‍♀️
if you don’t buy it there and then with the Instagram swipe up the cookie doesn’t stick, only stays in certain ones that open apps like topshop and ASOS, Instagram stories works differently to browser or desktop

Reactions: 3
This is partially why I quit blogging. There’s just too much stuff and everything just becomes so shallow.

i was watching her for background noise but after today’s vlog, I really couldn’t cope with it any longer. I understand it’s her job, but watching a woman hem and haw about £800 leggings and shill essentially the same 5 overpriced dresses in a hugely oversized house during a pandemic/world crisis was too much. I couldn’t deal.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.