Fashion Mumblr #2 Ghostbusters - Lady Aga & her pink shorted dwarf gardener in Lala Land

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope, she is very self conscious of her overbite, which I totally get, but if she really wants to get rid of it, a dental surgeon has to break her lower jaw and move it forward.

Wow that is major surgery . Overbites are common , i have a very small what was corrected as a teenager.

Reactions: 4
Wow that is major surgery . Overbites are common , i have a very small what was corrected as a teenager.
Yep, but hers isn't small and now she's a lot thinner in her face it's showing even more. I would leave it alone tbh, but I do understand why she doesn't like it.

Reactions: 7
As for the farfetch- they get vouchers to use. Her pink fairy friend princess (Freddy) explained how it works for them (shocking but definitely commend her openness about this). She (Josie) advertises farfetch a lot and they send her vouchers to use just like the voucher was used to buy those Gucci tights! 😳

I do agree that the mom was there and has probably gone back to where she was living for the time being but a 3 person was there for a time and this includes Charlie’s sister because of that picture she posted and IG story of the dogs.

Reactions: 6
My gut instinct is that Charlie has limited capacity to sense other peoples feelings, or know what is appropriate social behaviour.

He just seems to have blinkers on all the time - you'll notice that he never really interacts with Josie. He just talks at her about things he thinks he knows a lot about. He seems to be driven by pure inner emotion. He does what he feels like doing. He orders crap because he feels it will look good.

That said, he's very into detail and organisation and grooming. Everything needs to be perfect. Plates need to match, knives need to look straight. He doesn't like mess. He's a completist. This could be the result of his feelings of being out of control elsewhere in his life - the bigger picture perhaps. Maybe he feels emasculated by being a 'blogger boyfriend' with no real purpose of his own?

She seems to be developing a pattern of compensatory behaviour with him - she knows when to shut him up by distracting him with the dogs. She indulges him in his cooking and organising when she needs new 'content'. She likes his pretentious food habits "oooh, look at all these scrummy cheeses Char Char got from Daylesford Farm" because it elevates her own self. But then she discards him when he serves no purpose. It's really sad to see, for both for them.
Caveat: I am not trying to excuse Charlie's behaviour, I suppose I just wonder why the hell they are together.
I agree with your first 3 paragraphs. I think Charlie could have a touch of Asperger's. Obviously he is high functioning but he has never held a job down for very long or made a success of anything.
When I used to watch them in the London house, I had thoughts of I wouldn't mind a man like that if I could gag him! He did absolutely everything in the house she didn't do anything except the odd mac and cheese or an AD for the Thermomix.
Her filming room was a mess, I remember her showing her makeup unit. The dust and grime had me take a breath. Simply put I think she is lazy and unorganised and she relies on Charlie.
Charlie also appears to have been brought up with 2 very overpowering women. Maybe, when he gets the opportunity to talk he doesn't know when to stop and he talks fast, maybe before he is shut down.
Why are they still together? I haven't a clue. There appears to be some affection on his behalf but not hers. She could be putting on some cool, aloof persona but even William and Kate manage to show some affection on official events through looks and smiles.
She is still planning the wedding so there must be some love there.
If it is true that he hasnt contributed financially to the new house, then it has to be true love. I can't see Josie or her mum letting him come along unless one or both of them are getting something out of it. Whatever that something is. Charlie comes from a wealthy family we don't know what they contributed now or in the past.
Both families come across as ruthless.
I think Charlie has found his calling or purpose in life, in the Cotswolds, Josie not so much. I think he will make contacts quicker than her, to be a know it all you have to ask questions and feign an interest. He can do that. Josie just libels the local farmer.
After all that rambling I still haven't figured out why they are together and why she puts up with his tantrums. When/if they have children it will only get worse.

Reactions: 10
I've thought about Aspergers too, but I don't think so tbh, because high functioning autistic people usually aren't vain, into building muscles or flashy expensive looking stuff and they usually don't feel the need to put people down in order to feel better about themselves, like he does.

To me he is a classic covert narcissist of the know-it-all variety (cerebral narcissist) combined with a touch of vain, showing off behaviour (somatic narcissist).

And I see no love at all, from either side, tbh. Just mutal taking advantage of the other person.

I also find it very strange that you think she is lazy, because she worked her butt off in London, she literally had no time to clean or cook. Charlie on the other hand had all the time in the world to work out, play rugby and do some cooking.

And why do you say the women in his life are overpowering? His father is just as much of a loud obnoxious showman as he is and his mum is nowhere to be seen 🤔.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Caveat: I am not trying to excuse Charlie's behaviour, I suppose I just wonder why the hell they are together.
I agree with your first 3 paragraphs. I think Charlie could have a touch of Asperger's. Obviously he is high functioning but he has never held a job down for very long or made a success of anything.
When I used to watch them in the London house, I had thoughts of I wouldn't mind a man like that if I could gag him! He did absolutely everything in the house she didn't do anything except the odd mac and cheese or an AD for the Thermomix.
Her filming room was a mess, I remember her showing her makeup unit. The dust and grime had me take a breath. Simply put I think she is lazy and unorganised and she relies on Charlie.
Charlie also appears to have been brought up with 2 very overpowering women. Maybe, when he gets the opportunity to talk he doesn't know when to stop and he talks fast, maybe before he is shut down.
Why are they still together? I haven't a clue. There appears to be some affection on his behalf but not hers. She could be putting on some cool, aloof persona but even William and Kate manage to show some affection on official events through looks and smiles.
She is still planning the wedding so there must be some love there.
If it is true that he hasnt contributed financially to the new house, then it has to be true love. I can't see Josie or her mum letting him come along unless one or both of them are getting something out of it. Whatever that something is. Charlie comes from a wealthy family we don't know what they contributed now or in the past.
Both families come across as ruthless.
I think Charlie has found his calling or purpose in life, in the Cotswolds, Josie not so much. I think he will make contacts quicker than her, to be a know it all you have to ask questions and feign an interest. He can do that. Josie just libels the local farmer.
After all that rambling I still haven't figured out why they are together and why she puts up with his tantrums. When/if they have children it will only get worse.
Interesting because I’ve mentioned Autism previously and believe he is on the spectrum. My son is on the spectrum too and some of his behaviors are quite distinctive.

Reactions: 5
Interesting because I’ve mentioned Autism previously and believe he is on the spectrum. My son is on the spectrum too and some of his behaviors are quite distinctive.
True, I've worked with autistic people in the past and they can go on and on with their boring monologues about specific subjects that interests them, have a huge temper tantrum when things don't go their way, can be quite OCD about their stuff and also very self-centered, but I didn't find them to be mean on purpose in order to hurt the other person or feel superior to them. I also never saw them care about their appearance and image the way narcissists are. I think that there are many similarities between them, but also huge differences.

And to make things even harder to differentiate: an autistic person can have NPD too, because that's a personality disorder that anyone can develop under the wrong circumstances, for example when they were severely bullied at school or had a narcisstic parent themselves.

Last edited:
  • Heart
this is horror and unfair, I can understand if you want to buy what they promote but adding those links is just evil and unfair
Honestly, I have no issue with influencers profiting from affiliate links if they take time to properly review whatever they're selling to us. It costs money to buy things and costs time to properly review them and a good review is worth a lot to me as it will save me time, frustration and also money.

My issue is that so many of them are so dishonest about it and every single product is the best and their favourite. I just can't take any review by them seriously any more and most don't even give any useful information on anything like fabric composition, if it fits short or long (so many lie about their height that I can't even judge based on how it fits them). They have so many collaborations with brands but you'll hear hardly any of them actually go into pros and cons of one product they sell versus another because they don't want to harm a brand relationship they might have.

On the one hand they're trying to sell things based on the personal relationship they build up with viewers and on the other most have sold all of their integrity.

- Burning his pine nuts to smithereens, but shaming Josie for doing the same to the petals 🙄
- Mansplaining the obvious.
- Dropping an expensive light bulb and almost smashing it.
Why does she put up with him?

- Not measuring his knives and spoons before ordering the knife block and cutlery insert.
- Not taking into account they would need induction compatible pots and pans when he chose the expensive “birthday gift” set.
- Outing the Lala ghost and her coach house residency
- Providing uninteresting and long explanations as to why he spent so much money on a ton of expensive gadgets.
Those are the kinds of mistakes you make when you don't have to foot the bill yourself. I really get the feeling he's just mooching off of her and contributing hardly anything, certainly less than he's spending.

Just catching up with the last couple of vlogs. I actually liked the green lamp, although it was a little too small for the corner but omg I’d not seen that sofa and chair before, did the previous owner leave them? If not, she can’t be serious, she didn’t buy them? It looked like a high class knocking shop!

They say dogs look like their owners - after she’d done her eyebrows she looked just like the little grey dog, head. When she was hugging him they looked like twins. She’ll never see those dogs again once they’ve grown that wildflower garden.

I can’t believe her plans for that bathroom, more brothel vibes to come. We all have our own taste though, whatever makes you happy.
I like the lamp too but not with the panelling and certainly not anywhere near either of those sofas :eek:.

Last edited:
  • Heart
As for the farfetch- they get vouchers to use. Her pink fairy friend princess (Freddy) explained how it works for them (shocking but definitely commend her openness about this). She (Josie) advertises farfetch a lot and they send her vouchers to use just like the voucher was used to buy those Gucci tights! 😳

I do agree that the mom was there and has probably gone back to where she was living for the time being but a 3 person was there for a time and this includes Charlie’s sister because of that picture she posted and IG story of the dogs.
People should stop buying their products from their affiliate links. These "influencers" are in it just for the money and free stuff. I don't understand why are we feeding into their greed by increasing their views or buying via their links. These nasty creatures have turned youtube which was supposed to be for entertainment and learning into a big commercial channel. And given the fact they disguise their ad in "Oh I wouldn't recommend it if it ain't so great" and "I would definitely buy this with my own money" is feeding on to innocent Millenials who think that these "girl next door" are honest.

They created this market for high end overly expensive designer products by calling them "investment"

How on earth a bag not yielding you any income and not to mention needs lot of effort and money to maintain in shape is an investment. Thats the opposite definition of investment. That's a f**king debt.

These girls don't know a thing a fashion. Real fashion is what you can do with your existing wardrobe or creating an entirely different outfit by using your creativity. Anyone can be stylish if they get a bucketload of clothes for free every week

Not to mention high end designer

And since when dressing all up in pink bubblegum is stylish and so-called "expensive"

• Heart
Reactions: 17
People should stop buying their products from their affiliate links. These "influencers" are in it just for the money and free stuff. I don't understand why are we feeding into their greed by increasing their views or buying via their links. These nasty creatures have turned youtube which was supposed to be for entertainment and learning into a big commercial channel. And given the fact they disguise their ad in "Oh I wouldn't recommend it if it ain't so great" and "I would definitely buy this with my own money" is feeding on to innocent Millenials who think that these "girl next door" are honest.

They created this market for high end overly expensive designer products by calling them "investment"

How on earth a bag not yielding you any income and not to mention needs lot of effort and money to maintain in shape is an investment. Thats the opposite definition of investment. That's a f**king debt.

These girls don't know a thing a fashion. Real fashion is what you can do with your existing wardrobe or creating an entirely different outfit by using your creativity. Anyone can be stylish if they get a bucketload of clothes for free every week

And since when dressing all up in pink bubblegum is stylish and so-called "expensive"
couldn't agree with you more !!! especially with the infamous " investment" bs

Reactions: 9
Josie just got more sneaker with her affiliate links on her IG.
Once you swipe up, you are getting the affiliate link cookies set in your browsers.
I’m literally shaking me head at this because just say the darn brand before hand. The swipe up for details is literally annoying me. Very deceiving.
I know this is from French Connection as I literally just got an ad for this skirt/dress on Facebook.

I was hoping with the lockdown this greed would have been stopped its just gotten worse these blaggers have increased followers and sales I really dislike them immensely
Interesting with the gain of followers but the views to ratio of followers is still low. 😂

She’s basic 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Josie just got more sneaker with her affiliate links on her IG.
Once you swipe up, you are getting the affiliate link cookies set in your browsers.
I’m literally shaking me head at this because just say the darn brand before hand. The swipe up for details is literally annoying me. Very deceiving.
I know this is from French Connection as I literally just got an ad for this skirt/dress on Facebook.

Interesting with the gain of followers but the views to ratio of followers is still low. 😂

She’s basic 🤷🏻‍♀️
Is this allowed per ASA rules? An affiliate link needs to declared as an ad, even if she's not being paid by a company to promote something, she would be earning money if the item is purchased. She doesn't seem to have 'ad' anywhere in the picture.

Reactions: 4
Is this allowed per ASA rules? An affiliate link needs to declared as an ad, even if she's not being paid by a company to promote something, she would be earning money if the item is purchased. She doesn't seem to have 'ad' anywhere in the picture.
Report! Report! The more we report, higher the chances of her being fined.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She is growing more desperate for money hence the shady behaviour!

• Heart
Josie looked so lovely in her new Burberry leggings and riding boots today 😍:
20200516_184931.jpg

She is so versatile that she has the right outfit for every occation 👍:
20200516_190021.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Anyone else think that Josie has a look of Molly Mae Hague now she's had her lips filled?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.