Fashion Mumblr #2 Ghostbusters - Lady Aga & her pink shorted dwarf gardener in Lala Land

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is partially why I quit blogging. Thereā€™s just too much stuff and everything just becomes so shallow.

i was watching her for background noise but after todayā€™s vlog, I really couldnā€™t cope with it any longer. I understand itā€™s her job, but watching a woman hem and haw about Ā£800 leggings and shill essentially the same 5 overpriced dresses in a hugely oversized house during a pandemic/world crisis was too much. I couldnā€™t deal.
I know she is soooo petty over silly things to get concerned with. She is a complete Narcissist. I cannot imagine having shallow friends like that... I cannot imagine her having real friends in her life. Imagine her struggling and having to really work hard like most of us. She has never worked hard. A fashion job for one year and You Tube editing... I get so annoyed for people commenting under her You Tube saying she is a hard worker and struggles... such BS.

Reactions: 6
I know she is soooo petty over silly things to get concerned with. She is a complete Narcissist. I cannot imagine having shallow friends like that... I cannot imagine her having real friends in her life. Imagine her struggling and having to really work hard like most of us. She has never worked hard. A fashion job for one year and You Tube editing... I get so annoyed for people commenting under her You Tube saying she is a hard worker and struggles... such BS.
I think you missed my point! She does work hard and Iā€™m not claiming she doesnā€™t. Editing videos and filming them and coordinating this stuff, plus paperwork, does take a fair bit of time. And she used to attend almost every event she was invited to. She does work diligently...but the whole thing is just so over the top and such a farce and so shallow. Thereā€™s no substance. She doesnā€™t appear to have any hobbies or personality outside of being a snob and wearing the same Zimmerman dupes.

It also makes me angry that sheā€™s proven to have scammed people in the past but has never had to answer for it. Itā€™s borderline criminal and yet brands still clamor to shower her with useless tit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I agree with everything you said just I donā€™t think editing videos / filming is hard work ! I do it !! compared to medical jobs itā€™s a joke ... I donā€™t find filming and editing hard work just time consuming...Josie films herself in different outfits, cooking , open packages , and none of that is hard .. I guess I compare my career to Josiesā€™s and find that to be easy .. also we only see what she wants us to see and think .. 20 mins of her final video probably took 1.5 hr to shoot and 1 hour editing .. so it looks like itā€™s so hard. Also I worked in the fashion industry as a designer and buyer thatā€™s hard work but she only did that for one year.. attending events is easy ..yeah she should be considered a criminal I agree !! I donā€™t find her talented either.. she looks up outfits on Pinterest and copies them no creativity or originality at all . So what are her talents besides copying people !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Guys she called me ā€œgrumpyā€View attachment 131983 šŸ˜«
She was deflecting the attention away from her actions by making it about your behaviour (being grumpy) instead of hers (not following the law).

She was also belittling and patronizing you. By saying you were being grumpy she wanted to make it look like you were just in a bad mood instead of totally serious and actually having a point.

Toxic people often use this tactic and call you "too sensitive" and things like that. That way they make it your problem instead of theirs, so they can avoid taking any responsibilities for their actions.

She also said "everyone does it". This is also a tactic use to make her behaviour look less wrong (and you look more petty for pointing it out) and it's also used to avoid taking any responsibilities.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She was deflecting the attention away from her actions by making it about your behaviour (being grumpy) instead of hers (not following the law).

She was also patronizing you. By saying you were being grumpy she wanted to make it look like you were just in a bad mood instead of totally serious and actually having a point.

Toxic people often use this tactic and call you "too sensitive" and things like that. That way they make it your problem instead of theirs, so they can avoid taking any responsibility for their actions.

She also said "everyone does it". This is also a tactic use to make her behaviour look less wrong (and you more petty for pointing it out) and it's also used to avoid taking any responsibilities.
Nailed that analysis. She has a really dark inside doesnā€™t she?!

On another note the first post to LEMā€™s new thread is absolutely hilarious (about copying Josie).

Reactions: 9
Nailed that analysis. She has a really dark inside doesnā€™t she?!

On another note the first post to LEMā€™s new thread is absolutely hilarious (about copying Josie).
Thanks šŸ˜„.

Haha yes that whole thread is hilarious! And the funny thing is that Josie is just as much of a sheep as she is, because she is copying Lydia's tacky AF dressing room šŸ„“.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I agree with everything you said just I donā€™t think editing videos / filming is hard work ! I do it !! compared to medical jobs itā€™s a joke ... I donā€™t find filming and editing hard work just time consuming...Josie films herself in different outfits, cooking , open packages , and none of that is hard .. I guess I compare my career to Josiesā€™s and find that to be easy .. also we only see what she wants us to see and think .. 20 mins of her final video probably took 1.5 hr to shoot and 1 hour editing .. so it looks like itā€™s so hard. Also I worked in the fashion industry as a designer and buyer thatā€™s hard work but she only did that for one year.. attending events is easy ..yeah she should be considered a criminal I agree !! I donā€™t find her talented either.. she looks up outfits on Pinterest and copies them no creativity or originality at all . So what are her talents besides copying people !
I mean if thatā€™s your opinion, then a lot of people donā€™t work hard at their jobs because theyā€™re not medical or not physically grueling. being a blogger or YouTuber takes creativity and some level of know how, so I think itā€™s unfair to say that because itā€™s from home or because itā€™s glamorous it involves little to no work. Lots of work is involved, it just might not be what you consider ā€œhard.ā€

my issue with her isnā€™t that, itā€™s the level of shallowness, the lack of accountability and the fact that she doesnā€™t seem to live in reality. I understand when youā€™re a fashion blogger you need to shill fashion, but how many dresses can she ā€œwear for years to come!ā€? How many new clothes will she get in a week?! Itā€™s just absurd.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Guru Charlie is helping us through the current pandemic with some encouraging words of wisdom. Is there anything this man can't do? šŸ˜

20200517_092841.jpg

• Haha
I mean if thatā€™s your opinion, then a lot of people donā€™t work hard at their jobs because theyā€™re not medical or not physically grueling. being a blogger or YouTuber takes creativity and some level of know how, so I think itā€™s unfair to say that because itā€™s from home or because itā€™s glamorous it involves little to no work. Lots of work is involved, it just might not be what you consider ā€œhard.ā€

my issue with her isnā€™t that, itā€™s the level of shallowness, the lack of accountability and the fact that she doesnā€™t seem to live in reality. I understand when youā€™re a fashion blogger you need to shill fashion, but how many dresses can she ā€œwear for years to come!ā€? How many new clothes will she get in a week?! Itā€™s just absurd.
I kind of disagree on this. Among the influencers she might be considered hard working. But compared to others who are answerable to a boss or are responsible to pay wages to a bunch people, she isnā€™t. To top it they are paid ridiculously over content that contributes nothing to the society. The scamming and lying happens over the already inflated paychecks they receive.

Horrible as it may sound, this pandemic has opened eyes of a lot people. We need to value our healthcare system, our essential workers who worked round the clock to make sure our countries still could function the way it is right now. Unfortunately when someone like Josie is considered hard working it dismisses all the work rest of the country has been doing, all the while trying to maintain a work-life balance.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Guru Charlie is helping us through the current pandemic with some encouraging words of wisdom. Is there anything this man can't do? šŸ˜
He's such a green trendsetter. I think he is waiting for Greta Thunberg to turn 18 to dump Josie.

• Haha
  • Heart

She was also belittling and patronizing you. By saying you were being grumpy she wanted to make it look like you were just in a bad mood instead of totally serious and actually having a point.

Toxic people often use this tactic and call you "too sensitive" and things like that. That way they make it your problem instead of theirs, so they can avoid taking any responsibilities for their actions.

She also said "everyone does it". This is also a tactic use to make her behaviour look less wrong (and you look more petty for pointing it out) and it's also used to avoid taking any responsibilities.
Yeah she was totally projecting! This is ace! You are calling her out and it's getting to her! Keep going! Hopefully she won't delete your comments.

View attachment 132016
The pandemic would only be a break from work for those that do actually WORK. For pink shorts it's just another "kept man" day at Josie's Manor.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Agreed, she is a hustler and a scammer that is "on" 24/7. She's always on her phone or laptop looking for ways to make money and always looking for opportunities to make the best IG picture possible. It's shallow beyond words, but she isn't lazy like Lydia and girls like her.

My problem with her is her smugness about her own so called sustainability, her hypocrisy about loving everything she promotes and her constant talking about all her "investment pieces" she wears "time and time again" šŸ™„.

She speaks about "buying less, but buying better", but at the same time she's promoting fast fashion and Zimmermann dupes from Topshop and River Island, because she is their ambassador. She's trying to have her cake and eat it too šŸ„“.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I kind of disagree on this. Among the influencers she might be considered hard working. But compared to others who are answerable to a boss or are responsible to pay wages to a bunch people, she isnā€™t. To top it they are paid ridiculously over content that contributes nothing to the society. The scamming and lying happens over the already inflated paychecks they receive.

Horrible as it may sound, this pandemic has opened eyes of a lot people. We need to value our healthcare system, our essential workers who worked round the clock to make sure our countries still could function the way it is right now. Unfortunately when someone like Josie is considered hard working it dismisses all the work rest of the country has been doing, all the while trying to maintain a work-life balance.
I disagree. Is she as hard working as a surgeon who is on call for 72 hours every week? Probably not. But this ā€˜jobā€™ is all consuming for her. You and I can wake up, flick through Instagram/YouTube and laugh about it on Tattle. From the second she wakes up, she has to be ā€˜onā€™. Whether itā€™s posting stories, filming etc. Sure, sheā€™s not the worldā€™s best editor, content producer or photographer. But Iā€™m guessing she probably has to film at least 5x the length of her daily vlog to get enough footage, b roll, etc. Then time editing, responding to emails, posting, engaging, finding products, sponsorship, etc.

The job I currently do is something I actually used to be quite passionate about, but after a few years Iā€™ve lost the passion and it really is just a job to me now. I wonder how many of these influencers have lost the magic too. Yes, to us trying on clothes all day seems easy and a joke. But if they stop, their income dries up. The psychological trap of that is not a comfortable lifestyle.

Iā€™m not saying this is a complicated job or that its necessary for the fabric of society. But just because a job doesnā€™t keep someone alive, doesnā€™t mean that we canā€™t appreciate the work ethic. I imagine at least 50% (if not more) of the user base on tattle work in non-essential jobs. Doesnā€™t mean we lack work ethic or that we arenā€™t contributing members of society.

By the way, she is 100% shady when it comes to some of her business practices (e.g. flogging those fake Zimmerman dresses and denying it), not properly disclosing ads, etc. so I definitely agree with you there.

• Heart
She seems really hard-working and disciplined. Changing outfits, making ridiculous photos gets boring after a while and the lack of inspiration shows often. She's just a salesperson shilling from home, not much to envy unless you're really into sales, some people have a talent for it.
Once you realize who these influenzas are and what they do, watching them is just pure comedy but I agree it's dangerous if you think they're honest. There are many women thinking they need that crap to look good and to be happy and get themselves into huge debt. That is why they should disclose the ADs and then feel free to offer us any crap they want. šŸ™„

• Heart
I disagree. Is she as hard working as a surgeon who is on call for 72 hours every week? Probably not. But this ā€˜jobā€™ is all consuming for her. You and I can wake up, flick through Instagram/YouTube and laugh about it on Tattle. From the second she wakes up, she has to be ā€˜onā€™. Whether itā€™s posting stories, filming etc. Sure, sheā€™s not the worldā€™s best editor, content producer or photographer. But Iā€™m guessing she probably has to film at least 5x the length of her daily vlog to get enough footage, b roll, etc. Then time editing, responding to emails, posting, engaging, finding products, sponsorship, etc.

The job I currently do is something I actually used to be quite passionate about, but after a few years Iā€™ve lost the passion and it really is just a job to me now. I wonder how many of these influencers have lost the magic too. Yes, to us trying on clothes all day seems easy and a joke. But if they stop, their income dries up. The psychological trap of that is not a comfortable lifestyle.

Iā€™m not saying this is a complicated job or that its necessary for the fabric of society. But just because a job doesnā€™t keep someone alive, doesnā€™t mean that we canā€™t appreciate the work ethic. I imagine at least 50% (if not more) of the user base on tattle work in non-essential jobs. Doesnā€™t mean we lack work ethic or that we arenā€™t contributing members of society.

By the way, she is 100% shady when it comes to some of her business practices (e.g. flogging those fake Zimmerman dresses and denying it), not properly disclosing ads, etc. so I definitely agree with you there.
I'm not saying that her job isn't time consuming.. Cos it is. I agree she is trapped. Everyday she must feed her audience with "content" for a paycheck, however.. It's her choice to do that. She has the freedom to decide when, where, and how everyday. She also has the freedom to pack it in and get a real job which I think she may have to do in the near future. She looks fed up and frustrated in the new house..begging for money and sponsored stuff everyday. If you tube stopped tomorrow, no one would miss her greatly; she isn't saving lives so she needs to get a grip and eat a slice a humble pie! I'm sorry but being and "influencer" is NOT a real job! It's a lucrative hobby at best.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Like I said among the social media influencers she might be considered hard working. Right now she uploading videos daily because she doesnā€™t have the usual number of sponsorships. Otherwise it was just 2/3 videos a week. She has to be ā€˜onā€™, on a daily basis because sheā€™s the primary earner in her house and sheā€™s got a big mortgage on her head. All of these I would attribute to the decisions she made. She chose to buy a massive house right in the middle of a pandemic. Because of the privileged position she was in, she didnā€™t have to worry about a mortgage before.
She doesnā€™t have to worry about losing a job and having no money for her next meal while so many across the world, have lost jobs over no fault of theirs.
Among her peers she definitely works hard, no denying there.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.