Fashion Mumblr #2 Ghostbusters - Lady Aga & her pink shorted dwarf gardener in Lala Land

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking some more about the leather patches on the front of those ridiculously overpriced leggings, which make no sense at all when you need protection against the saddle cafing your thighs 🙄.

She could use them while pulling out weed from the garden I suppose of when she is laying some bricks in the driveway 🤔.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Josie, darling why are you so deceitful 🤦‍♀️

“Affiliate link disclosures are an FTC-mandated practice. Essentially, whenever a link is used on your website that results in a commission, you must disclose this information to site visitors. This extends beyond affiliate links, and must also be done for endorsements, sponsorships, and the like.

While this may seem like a hassle, there are two very big reasons that disclosures are necessary:

They ensure fair business practices. This gives all marketers an even playing field, and gives buyers the chance to purchase from marketers they trust.
They provide transparency to your site’s readers. Trust is important for marketers, and can only be achieved through complete transparency.
Remember, disclosures aren’t punishments. Instead, they’re a practice used for the benefit of consumers and marketers alike.”

• Heart
I was thinking some more about the leather patches on the front of those ridiculously overpriced leggings, which make no sense at all when you need protection against the saddle cafing your thighs 🙄.

She could use them while pulling out weed from the garden I suppose of when she is laying some bricks in the driveway 🤔.
The leggings and boots wouldn't be suitable for riding a horse, unless she wants big blisters on the inside of her legs.

Reactions: 3
Yes darlings and dumba$$es I do work so hard for my YouTube channel yes playing dress up in gifted Polyester Plastic clothes and editing for a hours yes Oh how jealous everyone is of me wishing they could have my big house , money and pink shorts my little butler chef .. anybody that says she works hard has never had a real job ... Try nursing for 12 hours night shift .. looks like she’s off her period today and showing off her pearly white dentures and granny attire oh how exciting for all the obsessed fans !!
1724E055-353C-42E6-AAA8-FE1908CDF5AA.jpeg
D61BA9F6-4E8E-4654-A7FE-27B3AD1AD9B8.jpeg
36101D55-0D27-4F32-9DAD-98285480008E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
"Oh Princess Diana would have loved this outfit"

Is she for real? Mighty distasteful.

I did an audit of spit swallows on tonights vlog and she is averaging 1 per minute.

It's driving me insane. I need to move beyond it if I am going to be able to continue watching her videos and coming on here for a tattle!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The hat, cat eye glasses and tacky dress is def. turning into a costume... who could wear that and take it seriously???. it's becoming a circus.
Have you noticed in every video, every evening, dresses , food, yawn yawn.... is always scrumptious, gorgeous, perfect, beautiful , amazing, fabulous, ( I love positive ) but it's all sooooo fake sounding!
No one likes spiders, ( I like small ones ) but the obsession with spiders... ... very immature, and childish mindset. The way she acted over the spider was over the top and ridiculous. Imagine if someone told her off in public she would need a straight jacket.
Anyone notice the pile of poisons in the background? I guess the plan to kill the poor ducks this time? SICK oh but she is saving the world by not using plastics, just poisoning wildlife and wearing plastic clothing. Such a hypocrite.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes darlings and dumba$$es I do work so hard for my YouTube channel yes playing dress up in gifted Polyester Plastic clothes and editing for a hours yes Oh how jealous everyone is of me wishing they could have my big house , money and pink shorts my little butler chef .. anybody that says she works hard has never had a real job ... Try nursing for 12 hours night shift .. looks like she’s off her period today and showing off her pearly white dentures and granny attire oh how exciting for all the obsessed fans !!View attachment 131704View attachment 131705View attachment 131709
Yooooo you have me rolling with the last pic. Lmfao

Reactions: 1
Yeah the not saying which store a dress is from on insta stories is super annoying and clearly just to get us to swipe up and get the cookies.

Reactions: 9
1589657325689.jpeg

I love my flowers soo much!! If only I had a hat with those beautiful ribbons!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ted Baker is paying for these scenes? What a joke!
I know that scarf is actually quite pretty but she shoved it through her hat and you can't see any of the pattern. She is such a child playing dressup.

Hello! Long time thread stalker here, just had to share this comment before she inevitably deletes it .........
You know her ass is not hauling all that glassware on their little walks to the supermarket. Plus most of those refill bins are not very sanitary.

• Haha
The flowery scarf with the flowery dress was just such a clash

she also keeps commenting on the light in her vlogs like you've been there a month vlogging everyday figure out the damn light

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she was going for the classic 40s Hollywood look with that straw hat, silk scarf and cateye sunglasses combo
20200516_213804.jpg

20200516_213732.jpg

but she ended up with another classic look 🤭:
20200516_214740.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Law of attraction guys!!! She was shook when this company reached out to her after she begged her fans for companies!! Then a miracle happened- this company reached out to her after doing research! Just wow! So amazing. Much wow. I wonder if that’s the secret? 🤫

618D4D9D-C6C0-4757-965B-9ED7427AD65C.jpeg
6BB434BE-BC06-4E9F-995F-ACEF7A597966.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.