Fashion Mumblr #2 Ghostbusters - Lady Aga & her pink shorted dwarf gardener in Lala Land

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe her mum is living with them just yet. I believe she was staying there when they first bought the place and moved in, hence the weird cuts in her videos back then, Mum or family getting into the shot the extra plates of food and the enormous amount of food they were cooking. But her cuts are now normal, so I think Mum maybe has gone back to her home.

Reactions: 8
I was wondering a few days ago whether she had actually completed on the property yet because in one of her videos from the new house she said she needed to go read some mortgage documentation. I don't know about anyone else, but all my perusing of mortgage documentation happened before I actually finalised my mortgage, not after. That plus all the weirdness about the purchase almost falling through immediately prior to their move ... all of those seemed to me to be pre-exchange dramas, not completion dramas, so I was a bit confused about the timing during those first few videos on her moving vlog playlist.

Anyway, so for those reasons my feeling has been that they have moved in during the completion period and haven't actually completed yet. Title search just now seems to confirm the "previous owner" was still listed as the registered owner on 7 May 2020 (I don't know why the search isn't current as at today, I'm not at all familiar with UK title searches). They moved in mid-late April right? I don't know if the UK land registry sleeps that long on updating its registers but I can't imagine they do?

Where I live, moving in during the completion period is not common at all but can be done ... normally vendors would look to recoup a fee for that occupancy period though. Anyone know what the situation is usually like in the UK?
You usually don’t move in until you complete. I guess it might have been completed but with covid paperwork is backed up more than usual maybe?

Reactions: 4
I was wondering a few days ago whether she had actually completed on the property yet because in one of her videos from the new house she said she needed to go read some mortgage documentation. I don't know about anyone else, but all my perusing of mortgage documentation happened before I actually finalised my mortgage, not after. That plus all the weirdness about the purchase almost falling through immediately prior to their move ... all of those seemed to me to be pre-exchange dramas, not completion dramas, so I was a bit confused about the timing during those first few videos on her moving vlog playlist.

Anyway, so for those reasons my feeling has been that they have moved in during the completion period and haven't actually completed yet. Title search just now seems to confirm the "previous owner" was still listed as the registered owner on 7 May 2020 (I don't know why the search isn't current as at today, I'm not at all familiar with UK title searches). They moved in mid-late April right? I don't know if the UK land registry sleeps that long on updating its registers but I can't imagine they do?

Where I live, moving in during the completion period is not common at all but can be done ... normally vendors would look to recoup a fee for that occupancy period though. Anyone know what the situation is usually like in the UK?
It can take months for land registry to update the proprietor. Sometimes even longer than a year. Average time to update is about 3 months. I’m guessing at the moment (considering reduced staff/staff working from home) it’ll be longer.

She probably doesn’t fully understand how a mortgage works yet, so is probably reading the welcome pack as May will be the first mortgage payment for them.

Reactions: 5
I don't believe her mum is living with them just yet. I believe she was staying there when they first bought the place and moved in, hence the weird cuts in her videos back then, Mum or family getting into the shot the extra plates of food and the enormous amount of food they were cooking. But her cuts are now normal, so I think Mum maybe has gone back to her home.
Agreed, she probably wanted to anounce her mum's move in a more festive way in a few months time, but COVID-restrictions "forced" her to sneak around before that and she didn't count on people being smart enough to notice it and that "forced" her to let the cat out of the bag in this sneaky way 🙄.

Or I'm overestimating them again and she just let it slip a little while back that her mum was moving soon, they simply forgot about the 3 plates, he let it slip about the rose bush and she is a lousy editor 😆.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
You usually don’t move in until you complete. I guess it might have been completed but with covid paperwork is backed up more than usual maybe?
Very unlikely they would have moved in before completing especially if she has a mortgage and the seller also had mortgage ..all sorts of issues arise who is liable/insurance etc should the house burn down etc. More likely the delay with registering the legal charge at land registry ...that’s assuming she has a mortgage. They’re so weird... I don’t think I can watch anymore ...the oh my
Goodness... airy fairy fake news is unbearable and the teeth look like joke teeth! WTF has she done with them?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It is such a shame, she started life as a plain Jane with a huge overbite, a flat chest and brown mousy hair, but as a teenager she reinvented herself with long blond hair and a questionable wardrobe.

Then she moved on to the style she became known for in her early twenties and she was rather pretty for a while with healthy looking hair and sophisticated outfits, but she took it too far and now she is the Lady of the Manor with over-bleached dead hair, a granny style and a huge overbite again 🥴.

If she is so worried about this big mortgage why is she buying £850 leggings?

What made you think she bought it? She never buys anything. She just begs for deals and freebies, she even wants her weekly grosseries to be sponsored 🙄.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
If she is so worried about this big mortgage why is she buying £850 leggings?

I do always wonder when you see the prices of the items of clothing that they are banging on about (either bought by them or gifted to them) who do they think their audience is. Do people that can afford to pay that much for a pair of trousers watch Josie on Youtube. If I could afford to pay that for a pair of trousers I am certainly not getting my inspirited from weee Josie on Youtube.

Agreed, she probably wanted to anounce her mum's move in a more festive way in a few months time, but COVID-restrictions "forced" her to sneak around before that and she didn't count on people being smart enough to notice it and that "forced" her to let the cat out of the bag in this sneaky way 🙄.

Or I'm overestimating them again and she just let it slip a little while back that her mum was moving soon, they simply forgot about the 3 plates, he let it slip about the rose bush and she is a lousy editor 😆.
Ahhh I am more sneaky than you, I think she TOLD him to mention the rose bush that it will go up beside "where your Mum's going to live" indicating she isn't living there just yet but will live there one day. Also why wouldn't he just say over by the gatehouse or bungalow or whatever building it is. Because we are all wondering how and why they would buy such a big place, she knows that she cant hide it forever.

Random question tattlers, what is the Mumbir? I always read it as Mumbler.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I do always wonder when you see the prices of the items of clothing that they are banging on about (either bought by them or gifted to them) who do they think their audience is. Do people that can afford to pay that much for a pair of trousers watch Josie on Youtube. If I could afford to pay that for a pair of trousers I am certainly not getting my inspirited from weee Josie on Youtube.

Ahhh I am more sneaky than you, I think she TOLD him to mention the rose bush that it will go up beside "where your Mum's going to live" indicating she isn't living there just yet but will live there one day. Also why wouldn't he just say over by the gatehouse or bungalow or whatever building it is. Because we are all wondering how and why they would buy such a big place, she knows that she cant hide it forever.

It's possible that she used Charlie, she has done it before, but he is such an airhead that I think he just spoke without thinking, like he usually does 🤔.

(She once said she mumbled a lot when she was younger (because of her huge overbite?), so that is why she uses Fashion Mumblr as her social media name. Where does it say Mumbir?)

I think its her attempt at a unique play on words for marketing purposes.

Mumbler, being one who speaks about fashion.

The odd spelling is to ensure only she appears when you search mumblr on google.

It's possible that she used Charlie, she has done it before, but he is such an airhead that I think he just spoke without thinking, like he usually does 🤔.

(She once said she mumbled a lot when she was younger (because of her huge overbite?), so that is why she uses Fashion Mumblr for her channel. Where does it say Mumbir?)
Sorry about that, I have been reading it wrong all this time I thought it was Mumbir. Looked again and saw it was Mumblr, tried to edit bit it wouldn't let me. Still a strange name.

Just found this in the Urban dictionary
What are Mumblers?
A girl wearing a pair of pants so tight, like a camels toe, but tight enough so you can see her lips moving.
Hence "the mumble", "i can see her lips are moving, but i cant work out what she's saying".

• Haha
They’re so weird... I don’t think I can watch anymore ...the oh my
Goodness... airy fairy fake news is unbearable and the teeth look like joke teeth! WTF has she done with them?
She’s had a composite bonding for her teeth. If I had a YouTube channel, I‘d comment below one of her vlogs that she should have them redone because they make her look like a horse! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
That's probably because he's high from all the attention and admiration he's getting from his granny fan base 😉.

Which makes me wonder, do you guys think he has read the comments on his inappropriate outburst the other day and does he realize that lots of people think he is an annoying abusive freeloader? He still seems to be as full of himself as ever and very willing to be in her vlogs 🥴.
My gut instinct is that Charlie has limited capacity to sense other peoples feelings, or know what is appropriate social behaviour.

He just seems to have blinkers on all the time - you'll notice that he never really interacts with Josie. He just talks at her about things he thinks he knows a lot about. He seems to be driven by pure inner emotion. He does what he feels like doing. He orders crap because he feels it will look good.

That said, he's very into detail and organisation and grooming. Everything needs to be perfect. Plates need to match, knives need to look straight. He doesn't like mess. He's a completist. This could be the result of his feelings of being out of control elsewhere in his life - the bigger picture perhaps. Maybe he feels emasculated by being a 'blogger boyfriend' with no real purpose of his own?

She seems to be developing a pattern of compensatory behaviour with him - she knows when to shut him up by distracting him with the dogs. She indulges him in his cooking and organising when she needs new 'content'. She likes his pretentious food habits "oooh, look at all these scrummy cheeses Char Char got from Daylesford Farm" because it elevates her own self. But then she discards him when he serves no purpose. It's really sad to see, for both for them.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She’s had a composite bonding for her teeth. If I had a YouTube channel, I‘d comment below one of her vlogs that she should have them redone because they make her look like a horse! 😂
Yep she has had a lot done over the years, but it still looks horsey 🙄.

20200516_122005.jpg

And in the beginning of 2020 she had composite bonding done, for free off course.

Here you can see the dentist's promotion and she's promoting him in her vlog too:

• Haha
  • Sick
Wondering for ages who Josie reminds me of and I was just watching Saturday Kitchen and I’ve got it! Mary Berry! She just said, ‘Oh we’re dining al fresco. Take a pew everyone!’ And it immediately transported me to Josie!

Mary Berry is 85!!! 😂

• Haha
My gut instinct is that Charlie has limited capacity to sense other peoples feelings, or know what is appropriate social behaviour.

He just seems to have blinkers on all the time - you'll notice that he never really interacts with Josie. He just talks at her about things he thinks he knows a lot about. He seems to be driven by pure inner emotion. He does what he feels like doing. He orders crap because he feels it will look good.

That said, he's very into detail and organisation and grooming. Everything needs to be perfect. Plates need to match, knives need to look straight. He doesn't like mess. He's a completist. This could be the result of his feelings of being out of control elsewhere in his life - the bigger picture perhaps. Maybe he feels emasculated by being a 'blogger boyfriend' with no real purpose of his own?

She seems to be developing a pattern of compensatory behaviour with him - she knows when to shut him up by distracting him with the dogs. She indulges him in his cooking and organising when she needs new 'content'. She likes his pretentious food habits "oooh, look at all these scrummy cheeses Char Char got from Daylesford Farm" because it elevates her own self. But then she discards him when he serves no purpose. It's really sad to see, for both for them.
Wow excellent analysis 👍.

I think because he is a narcissist he is so self centered that he literally sees no world around him. It is just him and his needs and he goes blindly through life trying to fulfill them, never realizing how stupid it makes him look to the outside world. Josie is a lot smarter than him and she does see how things work and takes advantage of them whenever and wherever she can.

Last edited:
Yep she has had a lot done over the years, but it still looks horsey 🙄.

View attachment 131378
And in the beginning of 2020 she had composite bonding done, for free off course.

Here you can see the dentist's promotion and she's promoting him in her vlog too:
Good summary of her teeth story! 😂 The result of all those efforts is more than questionable, it even looks worse than before! 🐴

• Haha
Her teeth looked better before the bonding she didn't need it. Shame on the dentist for carrying out the procedure.

He isn’t into that much detail 😂😂 he put the sodding knives in the wrong order in the drawer 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her teeth looked better before the bonding she didn't need it. Shame on the dentist for carrying out the procedure.
Nope, she is very self conscious of her overbite, which I totally get, but if she really wants to get rid of it, a dental surgeon has to break her lower jaw and move it forward.

He isn’t into that much detail 😂😂 he put the sodding knives in the wrong order in the drawer 😂😂😂
Cut him some slack, these things are a lot harder than you think 🤭:
20200516_130647.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.