Fashion Mumblr #2 Ghostbusters - Lady Aga & her pink shorted dwarf gardener in Lala Land

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure off course, but it seems to me that your brother might not have been a narcissist and maybe he was even triggered into rages by his narcissistic or borderline wife, but in this case Charlie is clearly a covert narcissist and although Josie isn't an innocent lamb either (she manipulates and uses him too), I think she is the victim in this relationship.
You could well be right, we dont see enough of their interaction. Whatever the nature of their relationship they shouldn't be together.

Reactions: 2
No, that would mean getting dressed, brushing my hair and putting makeup on.
So true, I laughed out loud when I read this 😂.

I'm currently working from home, as I'm sure lots of people are at the moment and this is exactly why I hate sudden Zoom meetings 🥴.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If Pink Shorts reads the comments under her video, this is going to cause friction between them.. or maybe it was all an act for comments.. feel sorry for me so you buy clothes through my aff. links.. playing victim... She seems manipulative. Who knows, but it seemed very real
Just catching up with the vlog and posts on here. There's lots to discuss! 🤗

I suspect the whole 'dried flower' routine and Charlie's little outburst was a guise for generating more interaction in her videos. Comments are comments - she can just pull the interaction analytics off Social Blade and show prospective companies how much the new house is drawing in an increase in traffic / advertisement stream.

I mean, c'mon, who would put a second batch of flowers in the oven opposite the first one (which I think was hotter) and then not check them every few minutes to see how they were reacting. It's nonsense - just a little 'dumb blonde' routine to generate comments from her Granny Army, who'll rush to mother her and tell her the right way to do it 😖

The girl runs on adrenaline and sugar. All she seems to eat are carbohydrates. No wonder she looks exhausted all the time.

Has she done anything to her teeth recently? They seem too big for her mouth - I cant recall if she is still wearing Invisalign, which might explain it. Her teeth are looking nice and straight though, so the treatment she started last year with that Harley Street dentist is working.

Reactions: 8
Few points, who TF bakes flower petals. I mean for real. TBF if I had to deal with her shenanigans all the time I might end up chiding her like Charlie. But he is quite the drama king for something so petty, definitely a sign of toxicity if that was genuine... The whole dialog seems fake... "you're wasting time..." Because they are not made of that right now? I agree with those saying it was to drum up interaction. Any attention is good attention right?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I am 32 and she looks way older than me... I was well shocked when I found out how old she is 😂😂😂
I’m there thinking she was in her 40’s dahhhhhlings 😂

Reactions: 8
Few points, who TF bakes flower petals. I mean for real. TBF if I had to deal with her shenanigans all the time I might end up chiding her like Charlie. But he is quite the drama king for something so petty, definitely a sign of toxicity if that was genuine... The whole dialog seems fake... "you're wasting time..." Because they are not made of that right now? I agree with those saying it was to drum up interaction. Any attention is good attention right?
The point is not whether it's a good idea, the point is that she needs to make content, so it's her time to spend as she likes, she's an adult, she can make her own decisions, she'll be the one tidying the mess up. He could have left it at, 'I'm not sure using the oven is a good idea'. I don't think he really cares about the time, it's classic controlling behaviour.
She didn't need to leave that bit in, but I don't think it's staged. He constantly comments when she's filming to add extra info (which is often not particularly knowledgeable) or just put himself in the limelight. It's not one single action that has us worried about her. Does that make her a lovely person? No, but that doesn't excuse his behaviour.

Reactions: 10
The point is not whether it's a good idea, the point is that she needs to make content, so it's her time to spend as she likes, she's an adult, she can make her own decisions, she'll be the one tidying the mess up. He could have left it at, 'I'm not sure using the oven is a good idea'. I don't think he really cares about the time, it's classic controlling behaviour.
She didn't need to leave that bit in, but I don't think it's staged. He constantly comments when she's filming to add extra info (which is often not particularly knowledgeable) or just put himself in the limelight. It's not one single action that has us worried about her. Does that make her a lovely person? No, but that doesn't excuse his behaviour.
I agree, to me it doesn't look staged either, it's just part of an ongoing pattern that is seen in a lot of emotionally abusive relationships: that of his controlling behaviour and her reactions on it.

Reactions: 6
I think the dog peed on the carpet because he's the only one who can see the ghoooosts :p

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Back when I was just casually watching a video of hers here and there I thought she never showed her partner in videos and I figured that must be because he had like a real world job and didn’t want to be involved with YouTube. I can’t believe how wrong I was in that assumption and I have no idea how I picked it up?? So weird.

I have to say from what I’ve seen of Charlie so far, I’m not really a fan. I don’t like how he jumps in to explain things as soon as she mentions something — it’s unnecessary and I didn’t tune in to watch him (I mean, I actually tuned in to watch the house, then the dogs, then Josie, and Charlie is not actually on the list).

Having just watched her latest video, I’m not really sure why she is trying to daily vlog? She didn’t really do anything that warranted a vlog, even by our current self iso standards. Also all her scolding of the dogs for pissing on the carpet really weirded my (non-carpet pissing) cat out.

Reactions: 12
Having just watched her latest video, I’m not really sure why she is trying to daily vlog? She didn’t really do anything that warranted a vlog, even by our current self iso standards. Also all her scolding of the dogs for pissing on the carpet really weirded my (non-carpet pissing) cat out.
She vlogs daily because she needs the money. She is broke and cannot really afford maintaining and furnishing the house.

Reactions: 9
She vlogs daily because she needs the money. She is broke and cannot really afford maintaining and furnishing the house.
honestly she had better start showing some high impact quality home decor stuff fast, because aside from the dining and drawing rooms I think she’s basically run out of rooms to “sneak peek” and god knows no one is here to watch her sponge dog piss out of a carpet and flog River Island dupes ...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i do also remember that back then when they went to Dubai, Pink shorts saw a store he did an AD before. (It was a shorts brand; how fitting)

They spent a good amount of time in the store and Pink Shorts bought 2 pairs. There was a wall full of "influencers" wearing the shorts .And then Josie was "busy finding" him in that wall.

When she found him, she was like "Darlingsss, here's Charlie in the wall! They have 5 photos of him there!" And Charlie and Josie bragged it to the cashier and the lady was like "Oh yeah cool. We really don't know who they are, management asked us to put those photos" and Pink shorts and Lady Aga shut up after that.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
honestly she had better start showing some high impact quality home decor stuff fast, because aside from the dining and drawing rooms I think she’s basically run out of rooms to “sneak peek” and god knows no one is here to watch her sponge dog piss out of a carpet and flog River Island dupes ...
I'm sure she'll take advantage of the fact that it was ruined and soon a magic carpet will be flying in....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haha, yes true, her content has become boring since they moved in. I‘d be more interested in the history of the house but she has no clue about that - living in that historic house and providing content with peeing dogs and the house joke Charlie won’t be enough to keep people watching!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Got an email from ASA, they are looking to the hunter boots non-declaration as well. So that's CMA & ASA looking into the issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.