Fashion Mumblr #2 Ghostbusters - Lady Aga & her pink shorted dwarf gardener in Lala Land

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember the video from Christmas last year where she'd gone shopping at Aldi and had to hide the bags from the cock Charlie , she even said on the video he was a food snob and would only eat food from the best such as Marks and Spencer's plus Waitrose etc I really cannot see this relationship lasting tbh
Haha yes, he thought that he could tell the difference between food from Aldi and food from high end places, but off course he couldn't 😆.

Shame she hid the fact that he had made a complete fool of himself from her 🙄.

Reactions: 5
She isn't smart:unsure::rolleyes:... you can press flowers into a book or hang upside down in a very hot , dry room... I have done that in my car several times...

I am surprised she kept pink shorts on there fussing at her...
I wouldn't be surprised if she left it so that her fans would take her side/praise her/etc.

I think I'd be more sympathetic if Josie seemed at all crowed by him. She just seemed to brush him off and do it again anyway - which I do support! (Even if it clearly didn't appear that her plan would work!)

Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember the video from Christmas last year where she'd gone shopping at Aldi and had to hide the bags from the cock Charlie , she even said on the video he was a food snob and would only eat food from the best such as Marks and Spencer's plus Waitrose etc I really cannot see this relationship lasting tbh
Yikes! I didn't see that but what the hell? It's not like he has to eat what she buys if he's so against it and if she doesn't want to stretch her budget to M&S then that's ok, to each their own financial priorities. It's not like he coeliac and she's bringing in wheat flour. He was living in her house last year, I hope he paid a larger share of utilities or groceries but it doesn't sound like it. Maybe I'm reading too many negative traits into him but I honestly haven't seen anything in him that would make him an attractive life partner.

Reactions: 7
Pink Shorts will end up cheating on her, or maybe he already has. He seems like the cheating type...
ok her lips are either grossly over lined or injected again!.. she needs some makeup tips.... desperately.
How does the UK handle foreclosures?

She isn't smart:unsure::rolleyes:... you can press flowers into a book or hang upside down in a very hot , dry room... I have done that in my car several times...

I am surprised she kept pink shorts on there fussing at her...
She often leaves those bits in. Is she so used to those put-downs that she thinks this is normal behaviour or is she secretly exposing him? 🤔

i also forgot to mention about 18 months ago I read on a different site cockmeister had gone on a shoot with Asos and proceeded to get so pissed he couldn't do the shoot and locked himself in his hotel room

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
i also forgot to mention about 18 months ago I read on a different site cockmeister had gone on a shoot with Asos and proceeded to get so pissed he couldn't do the shoot and locked himself in his hotel room
Was that the time that the hotel staff had to convince him that the water they gave him to sober up was gin, otherwise he wouldn't drink it?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
If Pink Shorts reads the comments under her video, this is going to cause friction between them.. or maybe it was all an act for comments.. feel sorry for me so you buy clothes through my aff. links.. playing victim... She seems manipulative. Who knows, but it seemed very real

Pink Shorts will end up cheating on her, or maybe he already has. He seems like the cheating type...
ok her lips are either grossly over lined or injected again!.. she needs some makeup tips.... desperately.
How does the UK handle foreclosures?
He looks like it . I know that sounds silly he just looks so sly.

Was that the time that the hotel staff had to convince him that the water they gave him to sober up was gin, otherwise he wouldn't drink it?
Yes that's the one , plus he's got really bad road rage and temper Josie has to buy him calming oils and fragrances she's as bad as him I bet

If Pink Shorts reads the comments this is going to call friction between them.. or maybe it was all an act for comments.. feel sorry for me so you buy clothes through my aff. links.. playing victim... She seems manipulative.
Oh yes, she is the victim here, no doubt about it, but she is also using it to make him look bad.

Just imagine feeling the need to do that. You must really detest him then 🙄.

Reactions: 7
Be interested to see if all those comments get deleted about him. There’s a lot of them now!!

Reactions: 9
Yes that's the one , plus he's got really bad road rage and temper Josie has to buy him calming oils and fragrances she's as bad as him I bet
I don't know about her being as bad as him, I can't image how it must feel to have to live with a man like that and she must be a her wits' end sometimes 😪.

Reactions: 6
Oh yes, she is the victim here, no doubt about it, but she is also using it to make him look bad.

Just imagine feeling the need to do that. You must really detest him then 🙄.
Like someone said: maybe a cry for help?

She’s probably pissed at him for it and other things and this is her way of getting back at him

Reactions: 9
He looks like it . I know that sounds silly he just looks so sly.
I get the impression that he thinks a lot more of himself than he does of her. Eventually she'll not be good enough for him anymore... completely disregarding the fact that she obviously brings a lot more to the table than he does.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.