Fashion Mumblr #2 Ghostbusters - Lady Aga & her pink shorted dwarf gardener in Lala Land

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like someone said: maybe a cry for help?

She’s probably pissed at him for it and other things and this is her way of getting back at him
Oh yes I'm sure she doesn't know what to do most of the time and her fans gushing over him all the time doesn't help either. Maybe she wanted them to see the real Charlie?

She’s always said she interacts with comments for the first however long. I wonder if she reads them or just clicks like on them all quickly?! So odd
In this case I think she knows what she's doing. He has gone too far and she is probably punishing him by exposing him.

I wonder how many eyes have been opened tonight or are these commentors finally able to speak the truth because they know they won't be attacted by her stans, as there are so many of them at the moment? 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She is liking all the comments defending him. I’m predicting a very lovey dovey vlog soon or one of his endless monologues in which he defends himself

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
She is liking all the comments defending him. I’m predicting a very lovey dovey vlog soon or one of his endless monologues in which he defends himself
Yes these emotionally abusive relationships usually go through cycles of push and pull. It's a toxic dance 🥴.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Don’t get me wrong, I can’t stand the lassie, but that relationship is just not right. She needs to ditch him. She’ll be fine by herself. She’s the breadwinner after all.

I think I posted part of this but holy tit people actually defend this. I gave my response at the end because seriously 😒 F that dude
6D51474E-0E2F-4ED0-B491-DC7BC5D1180F.jpeg
6D51474E-0E2F-4ED0-B491-DC7BC5D1180F.jpeg
733E6E7B-16D9-4DFC-9C3F-CE095464FD8D.jpeg
3414E163-3639-4E03-BAF4-3AC46A0D1412.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel seen 😂 I’m Body By Bacon btw. I predict that I will be blocked by the end of the night, as I’m taking all these idiots to task on their defence of that behaviour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Pink Shorts is def. humiliated that he cannot bring in the cash, he is already a little man so a woman outdoing him has to be totally embarrassing on video. I went on his Instagram and said Do you have a real job? He blocked me.. so he obviously read it. If she dated an amazing guy who worked hard then she could have the power couple lifestyle. Pink Shorts will start drinking again due to anxiety over money, probably will have wreck less behavior soon. If he is smart he will romance her and she will be back to defending him again... I have gone through mental abuse and men are clever with romancing afterwards.. but I finally had enough. We do not see what goes on behind closed doors either...

• Heart
Today's video was very odd.
I can't understand why she included the episode with Charlie and I can't understand why she included the dog weeing on the rug.

There is absolutely no excuse for Charlie's behaviour but I don't think she is afraid of him or intimidated by him. In the past I have felt that she could be quite spiteful and manipulative and I think that is why she included the episode with Charlie....to punish him or she is setting up the 'divorce' narrative.

I found today's video very uncomfortable to watch, she had an 'attitude' throughout. Very irritated and snarky.

Reactions: 16
Pink Shorts is def. humiliated that he cannot bring in the cash, he is already a little man so a woman outdoing him has to be totally embarrassing on video. I went on his Instagram and said Do you have a real job? He blocked me.. so he obviously read it. If she dated an amazing guy who worked hard then she could be have the power couple lifestyle. Pink Shorts will start drinking again due to anxiety over money, probably will have wreck less behavior soon. If he is smart he will romance her and she will be back to defending him again... I have gone through mental abuse and men are clever with romancing afterwards.. but I finally had enough. We do not see what goes on behind closed doors either...
I've been through it too and I hope to expose as many of these losers (men and women!) as I can, but it's hard because narcissism is such a taboo in our society.

People are blinded by their charm or they simply refuse to see the truth. They rather make excuses like "he's just in a bad mood", "he doesn't mean it like that" or "you're too sensitive" 🙄.

• Heart
I can't understand why she included the episode with Charlie and I can't understand why she included the dog weeing on the rug.

There is absolutely no excuse for Charlie's behaviour but I don't think she is afraid of him or intimidated by him. In the past I have felt that she could be quite spiteful and manipulative and I think that is why she included the episode with Charlie....to punish him or she is setting up the 'divorce' narrative.

I found today's video very uncomfortable to watch, she had an 'attitude' throughout. Very irritated and snarky.
I agree I've followed her for over 3 years and she can be very spiteful and calculating

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just got accused of being jealous because I highlighted all of the undisclosed ads for vorwerk an

You and I should be best friends. Someone just called me a virtue-signaller btw 😂
I notice that is a trend on YouTube if you have an opinion that isn't kissing ass, you are then called JEALOUS> ummm no we aren't. We are entitled to our opinions if we do not agree with other people! I get tired of that!!

• Heart

I found it very uncomfortable to watch too 😒.

And I agree that she isn't afraid of him, but I think she's stuck in this toxic relationship at the moment and still actively dancing the toxic dance with him.

It's only when she stops "dancing", she can see what is going on and leave him, but she is nowhere near that point yet.

• Heart
Either they are fighting in that video during the whole thing or prior .... or she is on her period. Oh she is complaining about money again with the hot spot and phone bill. I can already see the stress from money.. they are broke... and she is online shopping for dresses...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh my god! The way that Charlie spoke to her over the petals was so out of order. She should have kicked his little pink arse out of the house!
Bloody hell just seen that! I would NEVER let my boyfriend talk to me like that, nor would he let me talk to him like that! How patronising of him to speak to her like that! He’s talking to her like she’s a child!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.