Fashion Mumblr #19 pelton along the way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another shedload of stuff appeared on EBay....including the old bathroom suite that had to go cos it had silver fittings, (oh the horror) :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Look whose epic house got named with the same as the royal family members (article from 2017)

1606136136267.png
sorry for the smallishness, it wouldn't let me upload a better pic.
1606136232743.png
What a subtle sales pitch (not). But it took our Ladyship Josie to fall for it.

Didn't she gush about the cross hill house in one of her vlogs, when they drove by it. I'm 100% certain she read this article and then started to mAniFeSt
1606136433172.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Today’s post was all on chibby nichol last week... did she take it down? I don’t have a screenshot but I thought someone posted the bag and dress on a previous thread.

3641EFB8-0805-4EF1-A86B-C14F5DC63196.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Today’s post was all on chibby nichol last week... did she take it down? I don’t have a screenshot but I thought someone posted the bag and dress on a previous thread.

View attachment 321116
My guess is that it is an "old" pic. They shoot an assload of pics in stuff and then put it as "new, never worn, with tags" on Ebay.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
My guess is that it is an "old" pic. They shoot an assload of pics in stuff and then put it as "new, never worn, with tags" on Ebay.
Probably is old but only by a couple weeks cause she wore that dress in front of the haybales in front of her house. I just thought it would be funny for one of us to post a comment on this post.... also available on chibby nichol 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can she squeeze 'Maldivian' in any more into that review.
We get it. You went to the Maldives.
Lmao, probably the half of the "Maldivian" staff is from Bangladesh or so 😂 (it's a guess of mine, not sure if it's true)
Tried to google for an answer, found instead THIS
1606142098986.png
Don't they have Alc in the resorts?

1606142197004.png

Ah, ok
1606142233940.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would just like to say (I am a podiatrist) that her slip on, four year old trainers are terrible for exercise. And if you exercise frequently, you should replace your trainers every 6-12 months. It’s all about support for your foot.

also that cap Charlie wears is just pretentious and ridiculous. Like he’s dressing up as a farmer in one of those fantasy children’s play centres. (Wish they did adult ones, not going to lie)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They definitely are the gift that keeps giving !!!!. Going back to Fridays bore feast. After her PAMPER shower she says " I'm going to fake tan as I look TRANSPARENT- you have never never been transparent Miss Josie Brodie !!!!!! Maybe translucent . Private schooling ???????

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hilarious that the description of the house, says « lake », me don’t see anything other than a duck pond !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What the diddly squat is she wearing? Trailing in the mud......:rolleyes: They really do love themselves don't they?
Screenshot 2020-11-23 at 16.54.31.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.