Fashion Mumblr #19 pelton along the way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
fyi - chase amie has finished her new closet room in the new house - her husband built it for her out of Ikea pax sets and using other pieces of wood for $1000 - it looks beautiful - even the wood floor that he put in. I prefer her closet to Josies

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Who knew Charles had a sense of humour 😂🤣😂🤣 likening her to Bibendum
Can she not see how ridiculous she looks taking her dogs for a walk dressed like that!

I was binge watching some of her videos last night as I had been avoiding her for a while. Has she had something new done to her teeth? Specifically the top ones? I was scared her teeth were going to fall out whilst she was talking in one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Random thought. What happened to Bloom and Wild and Freddies flowers?
All her flowers come from Arena now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Can she not see how ridiculous she looks taking her dogs for a walk dressed like that!

I was binge watching some of her videos last night as I had been avoiding her for a while. Has she had something new done to her teeth? Specifically the top ones? I was scared her teeth were going to fall out whilst she was talking in one of them.
Agreed, all you can see are those two front teeth. « All I want for Christmas are my two front teeth, two front teeth… ». It is because she has dah her top lip pumpEd up and it no long-get is able to settle lower down. She know needs t loosen it all!!! It’s just like a hem when you have pilled a stick it goes wonky!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her *ahem* assistant has been busy on Ebay....loadsa junky jewellery, skincare, toiletries, make up etc. A big push to pay for Christmas???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Agreed, all you can see are those two front teeth. « All I want for Christmas are my two front teeth, two front teeth… ». It is because she has dah her top lip pumpEd up and it no long-get is able to settle lower down. She know needs t loosen it all!!! It’s just like a hem when you have pilled a stick it goes wonky!!
It's really highlighting her overbite, I hadn't noticed it before until her most recent videos.

• Heart
  • Haha
Isn't this the ring she wore for yonks when her engagement ring was in for repair?? You could buy one new from Pandora for the price she is asking?? Who would want to wear one she has had on her grubby paw for ages anyhoo?

Screenshot 2020-11-22 at 15.49.32.png
?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Her *ahem* assistant has been busy on Ebay....loadsa junky jewellery, skincare, toiletries, make up etc. A big push to pay for Christmas???
I just had a look and she is selling a used Charlotte Tilbury palette and saying it is new.
She is also selling her pandora teardrop ring as new without tags, which I think is the one she wore for months as a replacement for her engagement ring.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

I remember, a little while ago, she had some freebie dental work done on her top front teeth. Was it called 'bonding"? Anyone remember? She didn't seem very pleased with it and it did seem to make her teeth look worse.

Here she is struggling with her teeth recently....that is her tongue sticking out trying to contain the drivel dribble!

Screenshot 2020-11-22 at 11.07.55.png

• Haha
  • Heart
I just had a look and she is selling a used Charlotte Tilbury palette and saying it is new.
She is also selling her pandora teardrop ring as new without tags, which I think is the one she wore for months as a replacement for her engagement ring.
She is corrupt , i can't believe a person can be so dishonest.

• Sick
  • Angry
I remember, a little while ago, she had some freebie dental work done on her top front teeth. Was it called 'bonding"? Anyone remember? She didn't seem very pleased with it and it did seem to make her teeth look worse.

Here she is struggling with her teeth recently....that is her tongue sticking out trying to contain the drivel dribble!

View attachment 320083
HA! Great screengrab! I was noticing this tongue thing too. Everyone in whole world can wet their lips without sticking out their tongue... or just barely. SHE LOOKS LIKE A LIZARD. And she does it A LOT. She must be exhausted by the end of the day with all of the talking and working that mouth and lips just to speak. It's the most bizarre thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

View attachment 320083
I remember when she had the bonding done and it made her teeth look to big for her mouth but I think she may have had something else done more recently, perhaps bonding to her side teeth.

Reactions: 13
She is corrupt , i can't believe a person can be so dishonest.
She describes the item as 'new' then in the description says it has been used, or 'swatched' as she calls it. She has no integrity or morals at all. I just do not understand how she gets away with it!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I remember when she had the bonding done and it made her teeth look to big for her mouth but I think she may have had something else done more recently, perhaps bonding to her side teeth.
I’d not be happy if I was her. They look dreadful and seem to be getting worse and worse!!!
Also, it’s really showing her up that she has literally nothing going for her and no personality during this Covid year.... yet another “look what I’ve bought”/“what’s on my wardrobe” video..... that’s literally ALL she can do!!!!! It’s quite embarrassing to be honest

• Sick
  • Sad
She describes the item as 'new' then in the description says it has been used, or 'swatched' as she calls it. She has no integrity or morals at all. I just do not understand how she gets away with it!!
WAIT A MINUTE!!! I can sort of understand giving away (or possibly selling) all of the makeup shades that don't suit your skintone. I'm sure brands send so many shades of foundation or lipstick as they send the whole range. But is she really selling items she swatched!? She should give that to family who know her or toss them. That cannot be legal and for sure isn't sanitary to sell makeup or creams that are opened to the air or sampled and used, right?

And that fake engagement ring went through the whole move, lockdown, gardening, sweating at the gym. She cannot be seriously calling it new. AND really... does she need $35 so badly that she would do that? Shameful!

Today's what's new... I swiped through it without watching. Have to think 100% of this she already showed in recent videos. 🤨

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
And that fake engagement ring went through the whole move, lockdown, gardening, sweating at the gym. She cannot be seriously calling it new. AND really... does she need $35 so badly that she would do that? Shameful!
*Cough, Cough*....don't forget the fondling of the dogs naughty bits....ick ick ick!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Yeah it was bonding, another freebie dentist promotion.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.