Fashion Mumblr #19 pelton along the way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fast forwarded thro today's flogathon and all I remember is much flamingo posing, gabbling, gulping, swaying, smirking and smugness displaying.

Oh and the ostrich feather jim jams making another appearance, (still with tags attached - Hello EBay)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
The silly cow is going on in her stories again about Dickens having canine autism!!!!! She is literally the dumbest and most tone deaf person I have ever come across in my life. If you google canine autism, one of the first things that comes up is a statement saying that canine autism has never actually been proven to be a thing. They are unsure if dogs brains have the ability to be affected in the same way humans do.
She should honestly be banned from the internet! 😡😡🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The silly cow is going on in her stories again about Dickens having canine autism!!!!! She is literally the dumbest and most tone deaf person I have ever come across in my life. If you google canine autism, one of the first things that comes up is a statement saying that canine autism has never actually been proven to be a thing. They are unsure if dogs brains have the ability to be affected in the same way humans do.
She should honestly be banned from the internet! 😡😡🤬🤬
God, I would love to slap her in the face right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This girl is filthy.
On last night's vlog, she actually said she was going to wear the same clothes she had worn the day before !!!
She is disgusting.
I've seen VicITF, Lydia and Amelia do the same. And to actually announce it on your vlog !!!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Pig.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
This girl is filthy.
On last night's vlog, she actually said she was going to wear the same clothes she had worn the day before !!!
She is disgusting.
I've seen VicITF, Lydia and Amelia do the same. And to actually announce it on your vlog !!!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Pig.
Noticed that too! With the amount of clothes they have in their closet... and this being their “fashun” literal job... pathetic and lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Noticed that too! With the amount of clothes they have in their closet... and this being their “fashun” literal job... pathetic and lazy.
Maybe the washing machine isn’t doing it’s job , or that is another hint, ie I need a dryer if I AM TO WEAR CLEAN CLOTHES everyday!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
WAIT A MINUTE!!! I can sort of understand giving away (or possibly selling) all of the makeup shades that don't suit your skintone. I'm sure brands send so many shades of foundation or lipstick as they send the whole range. But is she really selling items she swatched!? She should give that to family who know her or toss them. That cannot be legal and for sure isn't sanitary to sell makeup or creams that are opened to the air or sampled and used, right?

And that fake engagement ring went through the whole move, lockdown, gardening, sweating at the gym. She cannot be seriously calling it new. AND really... does she need $35 so badly that she would do that? Shameful!

Today's what's new... I swiped through it without watching. Have to think 100% of this she already showed in recent videos. 🤨
That can actually be reported to ebay. Used makeup is against their policy. Not that they GAF though.

Her and Lidl are quite the pair. At this point Lidl barely bathes and Josie barely washes her clothes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
whatever happened to her secret project? FYI - inthefrow announced that she is coming out with a clothing line.

Reactions: 12
whatever happened to her secret project? FYI - inthefrow announced that she is coming out with a clothing line.
I think it would be something she would have to self fund.
She has no discretion or decorum, we have seen her ridiculing brands for the slightest thing.
I would think companies would be cautious working with her or investing in her.

Reactions: 10
Instastories... cHaRlie’S lEgEnDaRy CaUliFloWer ChEESe (no one asked for that 🤢). Blah blah blah i AlWAYs CaVAeT mY ShoDdY FiLmInG.

• Haha
Oh Josie.... you are so true to your “brand” of lazy content. You know the reel is tit but you still go ahead and post it anyway. Um maybe post less crap and put some thought into what you share... and when something sucks... re-shoot it or move in and leave it on the cutting room floor. No one but us tattlers and your stalkers 🐑 actually watch this DAILY mindless selling of everything not nailed down. No one wants to SUBSCRIBE even though it’s free. She’s giving away 5k and her numbers have barely budged.

All she really needs to do is post a reel of that crazy dukes of hazard sneeze and she’d have a viral video! 🤣🤧🤪
A6B8F30A-4B0C-4A01-B616-F676CE2256CE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All she really needs to do is post a reel of that crazy dukes of hazard sneeze and she’d have a viral video! 🤣🤧🤪
View attachment 320811
You got me good with that one 😂 she needs to be donated to science to figure that sneeze out.

That must be very embarrassing for her that her subscriber count hasn’t gone up since revealing that competition. She must be fuming that Lydia got all that engagement for her GHD giveaway that never materialised and her 5k voucher giveaway hasn’t bought her anything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh Josie.... you are so true to your “brand” of lazy content. You know the reel is tit but you still go ahead and post it anyway. Um maybe post less crap and put some thought into what you share... and when something sucks... re-shoot it or move in and leave it on the cutting room floor. No one but us tattlers and your stalkers 🐑 actually watch this DAILY mindless selling of everything not nailed down. No one wants to SUBSCRIBE even though it’s free. She’s giving away 5k and her numbers have barely budged.

View attachment 320811
Well that was embarrassing and even with 2 assistants which makes it worse. Are they hoping that she fails? 😂 Lidl at least makes more effort and I hear she’s the epitome of lazy 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just took in some "Cotswolds" cheese to work. There was a whole bin of this crap at the supermarket on markdown. 10/10 nurses on the night shift agree- Cotswolds cheese taste like ARSE! I'll take regular cheese from these real California cows.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well that was embarrassing and even with 2 assistants which makes it worse. Are they hoping that she fails? 😂 Lidl at least makes more effort and I hear she’s the epitome of lazy 😂
Josie’s problem is that she is about 60years older than her actual age. She is the oldest twenty something year old with no clue how to act her age. She has tried to act mature beyond her years for too long and has ended up losing all of her personality. She is trying to back track now and ‘relive her youth’. A few years ago when she was around 25/26 she would say she was far too old to wear a crop top or short skirt but now she is buying sequin bralettes and wearing them to do weird dancing on ig. It’s like watching your mum get drunk at a party, although my mum is 30years older than her and a lot more fun.
Lydia on the other hand has 206 lazy bones in her body, she’s so bone idle I’m surprised her eyes aren’t lazy too! She used to be a lot better when she had her red bull addiction but now she just spends her days throwing louboutins at her phone trying to film reels. Personally I think it’s only a fluke that Lydia’s are better.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

View attachment 320811
The timing was so off .. and the outfits boring AF. It was like Dexter or Dickens edited the Reel. She's so embarrassing, soooo cringey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Fun fact - you can follow old Josie on the Peloton app. Remember how often she was going to the farmhouse to workout? She’s done a total of 17 rides 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She’s selling ITF’s collab???
Ye Gods she really is disgusting!! Loyalty Josephine loyalty.....bet you can't even spell the word!

(Are things getting tight money-wise in Ye Olde Rectorie? She seems to be trying to flog anything and everything right now....watch out D & D!)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.