Fashion Mumblr #19 pelton along the way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did Josie and her friend both go to Bicester wearing matching outfits that make them both look like idiots 🤦‍♀️

Freddy posted the screen from the Viktor and Rolf zoom and Josie looks a straight up unfriendly witch. Everyone else was smiling or laughing at the camera and Josie isn’t even looking at the screen and all you can see is her bitchy, I’m so much better than you pout. Also Leave Dickens alone!!!!
Where did that person in the first pic park her horse? Didn't know Bicester had a horse parking area. Snazzy.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bicester village these days🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎
View attachment 333024
I bet the two of them got some funny looks walking around yesterday 😂 they love the attention, it's what they thrive on. It reminds me of when Josie and Freddy went to New York last year and Freddy was dressed like a regular person in cream but Josie had the glittery net skirt on, pink jumper, a huge cream Teddy coat, that furry head band and bug eyed sunglasses, speaking so loud in her fake posh accent trying to get as much attention as she could on the streets of New York. She looked absolutely ridiculous!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Does she actually think "posh" people wear these clothes every day ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is her idea of 'appropriate' clothing to visit and clamber around the temples at Angkor Wat in Cambodia.........*snigger* :D
Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 11.42.56.png
Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 11.47.33.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
she is off to London today
She will insist it is for 'work'....hmmmm festive shopping in Covent Garden....nice work if you can get it. What's the betting she comes back with nails done, roots sorted, brows re-inked and Botox & fillers touched up!?

Maybe she and lidl you set up a tv series » absolutely ridiculous « !
She might be better with Freddie, (Freddy?). They could be the female version of Little & Large :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I felt like the gift guides were a bit ridiculous & unaffordable for most no way would i buy the other half an £115 umbrella ..... 😮

Reactions: 7
I felt like the gift guides were a bit ridiculous & unaffordable for most no way would i buy the other half an £115 umbrella ..... 😮
yes, but if you lived in the Cotswalds - AONB ( Area of outstanding beauty - in case you didn't know ) that you'd definitely consider spending that much on an umbrella
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow. And that coming from a person that said a 50 GBP Zara dress was expensive. When she has to spend her own money suddenly everything is too expensive. Just like her friend Lydia.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She’s in London today after bv yesterday. Looks like she’s not the only one leaving town for nails to be done. What tier is Frow in?

5D29EF17-6651-4CD4-B498-E9ACF63A939F.png

• Wow
Reactions: 7
As much as she annoys me, I don’t think people HAVE to stay in their tiers/local area do they? I mean, obviously they should if they have any moral conscience, but is it an actual rule?

Reactions: 8
I am reading your posts and I get the feeling I will be terribly annoyed if I watch her 2 vlogmas'. I am in lockdown at the moment, people are dying all over the world and some airhead I influencers don't seem to care about that. Its only about shopping in Bicester village or London and getting their nails done and possibly breaking the rules 🤢 I do appreciate a good Vlogmas to get me into the Christmas spirit. Just watched Fleur's and it felt heart warming and sweet so I am scared to watch Josie's😣. On the other hand, your comments are so hilarious and witty, I am tempted 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow. And that coming from a person that said a 50 GBP Zara dress was expensive. When she has to spend her own money suddenly everything is too expensive. Just like her friend Lydia.
I think her notion of affordable/expensive isn’t very consistent. The other day she advertised the river island xmas jumper (£65) as ‘affordable’. I guess what she meant is that she got it for free. I hate when people assume that £40/50/60 is affordable for anyone. For some people even £10 make the difference.

Her new video is up lol

How/where did you find it??

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I think her notion of affordable/expensive isn’t very consistent. The other day she advertised the river island xmas jumper (£65) as ‘affordable’. I guess what she meant is that she got it for free. I hate when people assume that £40/50/60 is affordable for anyone. For some people even £10 make the difference.

How/where did you find it??
It’s in her vlog as playlist 😂 it’s not published so it’s not actually live but it’s there in the playlist
I saw her playlist updated today.

3AEE46AD-EB42-4762-A5DE-3787FE6EAB88.jpeg

I don’t know why but this reminds me of one of those true crime movies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.