Fashion Mumblr #19 pelton along the way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe they have asked brands to donate ! Why can they not donate out of their own pockets? They are greedy and shallow. What a awful money obsessed life.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh is lockdown lifted in England? This looks like quite a lot of people...

View attachment 331712
Yep, it was lifted today so shops are open and so are restaurants. You can eat indoors with people you live with and eat outdoors with people you don't live with. :) (obviously depending on your local tier)

Reactions: 9
Yep, it was lifted today so shops are open and so are restaurants. You can eat indoors with people you live with and eat outdoors with people you don't live with. :) (obviously depending on your local tier)
Happy for the shops and restaurants to get some business. Must be nice for everyone to get outta the house!

Reactions: 11
Call me petty and horrible but the kits I made an offer om have ended with no bids received............... that's has brightened my day no end.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
yes and shops are open but I don't know what the tier is there
Oxford is the middle tier. Warwickshire, where Josie lives, is in the highest tier, and she is not supposed to leave it, except for essential purposes.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Oxford is the middle tier. Warwickshire, where Josie lives, is in the highest tier, and she is not supposed to leave it, except for essential purposes.
But...but...being an influencer and going to Bicester village to buy things with vouchers IS essential right?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She is just going to make every excuse and say it is work related :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: It's like all those wannabe celebrities who flew to Dubai during lockdown and said it was for work purposes. When in reality it was for a holiday and they're just posting it on IG.

EDIT: Josie lives in Lower Brailes, which is in Banbury, which is in Oxfordshire which is tier 2 so she is able to go out.

EDIT AGAIN: She has an Oxfordshire post code but is classed as Warwickshire so tier 3 she is 😂 😂 Josie please just stay indoors to save us the confusion🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Uh oh... discounted ugly Loewe bag coming in hot! Lol

Josie sometimes there is a reason something ends up in the outlet. It’s because it’s ugly and seasonal and they know posers like you will buy it because it has a brand name and a lower price. 😛

0FFBEBA9-ACC1-477B-9D06-D9366DB0F9B5.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Uh oh... discounted ugly Loewe bag coming in hot! Lol

Josie sometimes there is a reason something ends up in the outlet. It’s because it’s ugly and seasonal and they know posers like you will buy it because it has a brand name and a lower price. 😛

View attachment 331912
She and lidl should just close up shop and go and buy astrip club in Ibiza, Ali could do all the slave work and char char rub some butter on those cheek bumbs, oh sorry I mean turkey!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is just going to make every excuse and say it is work related :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: It's like all those wannabe celebrities who flew to Dubai during lockdown and said it was for work purposes. When in reality it was for a holiday and they're just posting it on IG.

EDIT: Josie lives in Lower Brailes, which is in Banbury, which is in Oxfordshire which is tier 2 so she is able to go out.

EDIT AGAIN: She has an Oxfordshire post code but is classed as Warwickshire so tier 3 she is 😂 😂 Josie please just stay indoors to save us the confusion🤦‍♀️
Exactly. Yes, the town of Banbury is in Oxfordshire, and for postal purposes, Lower Brailes has an OX postcode, but Lower Brailes itself is 12 miles away from Banbury, definitely in the county of Warwickshire and Stratford upon Avon District Council. Josie knows that perfectly well, but is hoping others do not.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
My favourite part was him mauling the turkey and then without washing his hands, put them straight into the oven gloves :sick:
And taking the glass dish out of the bottom cupboard, not washing / wiping it off and putting his stuffing mixture in it. 🤮 🤮 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Today's flog....once again the fashion expert shows her ignorance......referring to tweed as a 'tartan print'!!!! The Holland Cooper outfit made her look a right plonker in my book....oh how the locals must titter.. And the coated trousers needed to be a size bigger. Ye Gods you could tell what she had for breakfast almost...nothing left for the imagination and a very obvious VPL. Has she never ever seen frost before? Sheesh, the way she goes on about it..... And the dreaded mac'n'cheese yet again....is she not capable of grating a nutmeg? And breathe.....!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Is Charlie drinking again? He was making them both cocktails in tonight's vlog

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
She should have renamed this video to Frosty Photo Shoot and Casing Other People’s Joints. What a creep she is filming other people’s homes, discuss their property like that ooh the bay window must be in their Master bedroom. I’m telling you now if she filmed my home I’d report her to the police. Stop creeping on other people’s wealth Josephine. You can manifest as much as you like but you look and sound the way you talked in the vlog like a desperate overdressed cat burglar casing the joint.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I hope the giveaway is not the same gilet the dog just walked all over...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.