Fashion Mumblr #19 pelton along the way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok.... right...I might just be full of the Christmas spirit (prosecco) but I..err...actually didn’t mind that vlog...! Made me feel quite Christmassy which is what I need right now! Eek. I have shocked even myself.
Ok so I hadn’t actually watched the end.... they go to bed at 8.30??! 8.30?!!!! Christ she really is a granny!!! And was she literally struggling to speak at the end there with those huge teeth??! Actually looked painful.
Yeah, apart from that it was ok 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
holy cow - I just started watching Amelia Lianas vlog and within 2 minutes she says that she will be giving away gifts all of December and that in each vlogmas vlog she will be highlighting one charity - so in stark contrast to selfish Josie.

• Heart
Brace yourselves for "CHRISTMAS IN THE COTSWOLDS" where we shall NOT speak of the "thing" but then actually talk about lockdown every 5 seconds.

Her PUSHING of Charlie cooking most things for the first time for content was awkward to say the least, especially after the HIS gifts segment where she showed 👹 about him having a cookbook and youtube channel. She was robotic, controlling, coaching and pushing the content and he was clearly nervous as he has NEVER cooked a Turkey or done many of the recipes. I can't imagine cooking something like that for the first time on camera with someone up my arse and questioning my every move. Though I will say that after this all same things but somehow WAY WORSE AND MAKE IT STOP BLACK NOVEMBER, I did welcome a little cooking content and a break from horsie and beige jumpers and crap!

I've noticed in many vlogs since moving she's pushing the "so Charlie, what brand is this? tell us a little bit about what you are opening... but wait, let me push from behind the camera on what to exactly say per the brief. dahling, what are you wearing on our muddy dog walk?"

The spot the dumb pheasant thing (that we know she will forget about and her sheep will be stressfully watching to be the first to point out like children looking for the elf on the shelf when mommy is hungover and forgot to put it out), cast off unsellable "giveaways" to only the creepy sheepy AND the OUT whatever thing at the end... it's the REAL LIFE robotic doll house fake life and I'm living for that she thinks it's EPIC when it's so serously creepy!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Well our Josie is a greedy witch. I made a reasonable offer on some of her unopened toiletry sets, you know the sets she got for free as PR from the company. I did explain that they were for a local woman's shelter that my friend runs. I did give details. My offer was declined without even an explanation why. Ah Josie - when reality hits you, which it will one day, you will never be able to cope.......... selfish selfish girl

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Well our Josie is a greedy witch. I made an offer on some of her unopened toiletry sets, you know the sets she got for free as PR from the company. I did explain that they were for a local woman's shelter that my friend runs. I did give details. My offer was declined without even an explanation why. Ah Josie - when reality hits you, which it will one day, you will never be able to cope.......... selfish selfish girl
I for fun put a couple of offers in on some of the products she was selling, whilst I was reporting her used makeup just to see how greedy she was being and she wouldn't even except £5 less than what she was asking. She has it set up to automatically decline offers under a certain amount but considering most of the stuff she is selling, she got for free you would think she would put them for sale cheaper. Like why would someone buy that Dior lipstick set from her for £115 when you can buy it brand new for £138 and you will most likely be able to get 10% off at some point from an actual store as well making it £124.20.

• Wow
  • Heart
Ok, they don’t eat meat during the week but have a complete orgy over the weekend, really no point! Why not a bit mid week and then a sunday roast.
Do they eat all the roast in one sitting? What about leftovers in the week? I hate waste.

It's highly unlikely she evens knows (let alone cares) about Topshop collapsing; she's said many times they don't watch TV. And if even if she did know, she wouldn't understand the consequences for purchasers.
Are they completely uninterested in what's going on in the world? Radio? Newspapers?

Reactions: 14
Had anyone noticed in the vlog before the one yesterday, by the end when Charlie was cooking , there were voices in the background. If Lala is there , than someone else was as well. That Christmas try out meal was made because there's more of them around. I think ...
It's painful to watch how extremely she goes against the current of everything that's going on insisting to get all the money from flogging the house non - stop and every current opportunity for selling stuff and getting more stuff for free. I watch other YouTubers and no-one behaves like that ( that I know of )

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Had anyone noticed in the vlog before the one yesterday, by the end when Charlie was cooking , there were voices in the background. If Lala is there , than someone else was as well. That Christmas try out meal was made because there's more of them around. I think ...
It's painful to watch how extremely she goes against the current of everything that's going on insisting to get all the money from flogging the house non - stop and every current opportunity for selling stuff and getting more stuff for free. I watch other YouTubers and no-one behaves like that ( that I know of )
Every time he cooks he seems to cook such vast amounts of food....far more than 2, (or 3 if you include LaLa), could possibly eat. Very suspicious and yes I noticed the voices in the background the other day!!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Every time he cooks he seems to cook such vast amounts of food....far more than 2, (or 3 if you include LaLa), could possibly eat. Very suspicious and yes I noticed the voices in the background the other day!!
I thought her mum had moved in with them? It would make sense if she was there throughout lockdown to save her being at home on her own.

Reactions: 7
I thought her mum had moved in with them? It would make sense if she was there throughout lockdown to save her being at home on her own.
I believe she lives permanently in the coachhouse (!)....a separate building but on the property.

Reactions: 12
Her Dad died many years ago. From the inheritance she bought the London house. Her mother lives in the coach house (if it's already finished, if not she lives with them I guess).

Reactions: 7
I believe she lives permanently in the coachhouse (!)....a separate building but on the property.
I didn't think that was ready yet I just assumed she was in the main house. It would explain why her mum is there though and you can hear people in the background, she could have been talking to the dogs or something.

Reactions: 6
Oh is lockdown lifted in England? This looks like quite a lot of people...

962F08BE-0974-417B-881F-53038CA6254D.png

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.