Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HungarianViszla

I swear folks... my tinfoil -> coke.
But I think in this specific case it's a narcissistic high because of Peleton's give into her.
Let’s hope not because I lost a good friend to that darkness. Broke my heart losing him addiction is the worst. I hope it is just her vanity acting like a plonker. The worst part is that when she talks about bags, quality, etc I can see why she got so popular but her attitude to life stinks.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
So shoptagr is giving a 5000 giveaway to Josie...and only 450 to Sophie Shohet 🙄
I have shoptagr and I am sorry to say that it never worked for me. Their sale or back in stock notifications came way too late. I know that because I usually get an email from the retailers about sales and back in stock items days before shoptagr. I wonder if this happens just to me🤔
Totally agree shoptagr is shit, easier to just be patient and spend a bit of time looking. Also it didn’t work very well with an iPad when I tried!

Hass

Chatty Member
She can’t do that one, as no car has been kindly gifted! They have still got their dirty Mazda !
Why don't they both just grab the water hose, a sponge and the car could be washed and done within 10 minutes - get of your ass and just do it instead of driving to the gym

• Haha

Bostonrob

What in the??? I refuse to watch this crap

She’s giving quite the eyeful of crazy to Her barely noticeable new subscribers for the contest.
This is the video thumbnail??? What in the actual duck 🤣 why. Whyyyyy. What is that face. How is that attracting viewers?? She is so goddamn lazy. Just take a video thumbnail photo!! Why is that so hard.

Did anyone read those Animorphs books as children? It looks like she’s going through a ... transformation 🤣

Attachments

• Haha

Appleblossom

VIP Member
According to the Daily Mail today " Marks and Spencer has already scrapped its Christmas clothing adverts and have instead turned to online influencers to showcase their products. So I guess we will be seeing Josie and hubby in a jumper or two - along with every other youtuber!!!
Is this why Josie used the M&S music on her stories this week?
It was one of Charlie's dinners but I remember wondering was that music not copyrighted.

• Sick
  • Wow

Julia123

VIP Member
WHAT do you think her new subscribers (though it doesn't look like she's gained many as NOONE wants to subscribe no matter what the prize) who found her during the contest think of this last 24 hours on IG? Rant, gift, gift, dog, gift, UPDATE/SHAMING/JUSTIFYING, gift, dork dancing crazyness, then... Charlie as a child playing trumpet!? LOL We are used to her and even we are like What in the F?!

• Haha

HungarianViszla

Also...the polyester skirt that looks like old fly-blown net curtains on the right of that pic....she's reduced the price of that too...it was £345 before, now it's 'only' £310. Don't all rush at once :rolleyes:

and...and....that horrid Holland Cooper gilet costs an obscene £499 :oops: and the hat is £129 :oops:. No wonder Milady's eyes lit up...I'm surprised a little bubble didn't ping up above her head with EBay on it, and...and...that winged eyeliner does her no favours...be glad when she stop promoting/wearing it!
I must be going soft or in need of coffee but I thought the winged eyeliner looked good on her. Made her look more modern and her age

notsoposh

VIP Member
Isn’t most of her audience “conservative” old women? Isn’t that Trump audience. I wonder how they will react.

• Haha

Juliexyz

Chatty Member
I checked the Ebay account again and I could not believe my eyes... she is selling a mascara as brand new but she has opened it🤦‍♀️ and a key ring with her initials😛 How greedy is that?

View attachment 310213View attachment 310214

And I would like her to stop pretending she cares for the environment when it is obvious she only cares for profit. The only reason she pretends to care is because that it the trend now. If she really cared she would not buy and accumulate stuff like there is no tomorrow
A £3 key chain with HER initials ( so obviously only someone with the same initials could use it).. but than £14 for postage ????? Bizarre !!! She's really something else.
Although I really think that most of that stuff was not bought by her but was gifted. At this stage I wonder how much of the stuff she actually pays for... we can hardly rely on what she SAYS because she LIES all the time .

• Haha

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
I didn’t know that you « pruned » dogs, I thought is was only plants😫🧐

Those poor dogs looked so sad and unhappy after their pamper!
And why haven’t they got a comfortable seat/hammock on the back bench!

• Sad

Yuni

Personally I hate statement 'designery' trees. They should be a riot of mismatched colour with tinsel, glitter and bows - all collected over the years with love and a sense of family and friendship history. (Stuff the 'not the right style for the house' nonsense!) Above all they should have a battered and wonky fairy sitting on top :D
I totally agree. Our tree is just like that minus the tinsel and the bows but it has an insane amount of mismatched colorful but beautiful glass ornaments collected over the years by my family since I was born. 😍 My mum used to say that Christmas must be colorful and glittery.

Having said that I have to confess that after my mum passed away two years ago and not decorating the first year, last year I was tempted to decorate another tree which is colour themed alongside with out traditional one 😊. The trend got me 🤭. I will be doing two trees this year too in about a week🌲🌲❤

Josie's tree is finally the right size but lacking character and individuality. Of course there are many ways to secure the star on the tree. Personally I use a thin but sturdy tree branch so it would blend with the tree, tie it on the tree stem with gardener's wire and place the top ornament there.🤔 Josie you don't have to ask the carpenters everything 🤭

• Heart

josieisaho

Another blog , another show off .Look at me getting my last swim at the house before lockdown.

Why does she keep banging on about the election. No one cares what she thinks. ... she is such a beg.
That little dramatic finger cross is ridic. No one cares what she thinks about anything. All her little BAABAAs 🐑🐑 thinking she is so relatable because she mentioned it.

• Haha