Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Juliexyz

Chatty Member
Countryside Josie !!!!!????
Is she officially losing it ?
HOW do her followers not CRINGE at this nonsense simply boggles the mind .....???!!!
And how is that hat a " warm accessory " for socializing outdoors...??? smh...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10

HungarianViszla

First of all she’s a wannabe ABBA girl in her boots, fur and peroxide hair then it’s Honorary South African, Tanzanian, Kenyan citizen after climbing Kilimanjaro, going on safari aged 3, fancying Mufasa the animated Lion (reference 50 Facts about Me) and now she’s Walking Like An Egyptian! She goes through more nationalities than HR at the United Nations. Also note on 5th picture, no subtitles. That is because of the Lion King saga where her subtitles were screenshotted to prove the ridiculous things she comes out with. Her choice but she’s potentially offending those individuals whom are deaf because once again she got caught out saying stupid things and its come back to haunt her proverbially speaking. If she thought before she spoke most wouldn’t find her objectionable however keep tripping yourself up Josephine because to you, being wrong never happens you’re always right “it’s the others” kind of attitude 👏 now you only cater to those without audio impairment?! Disability discrimination is an actionable thing in Law. Also being a bigot isn’t good for your image professionally or from a moral point of view. Just saying .......

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

HungarianViszla

Agree she is not relatable and she certainly doesn't care about any of her possessions - who cares if they get broken since there is always another free one to replace it. Bleh....
Not to defend her but my mother in law was like that. Some of the very wealthy are like that. Considering most of her day was outdoors in the heat and dust (Zimbabwe then later South Africa and then eventually Australia) most of her life was out bush with cattle or overseeing the land and not giving a damn about looks etc or hygiene in the normal sense of the word. Yet when she would get glitzed up you’d never think she was the total opposite, jewelled, perfect gown not a hair out of place. She was also a secret hoarder and didn’t bathe for days even weeks at a time unless it was for social reasons that attitude had a major effect on her family notably my husband whom consented me to share this. It might help people understand that way of thinking. She didn’t want to waste money considering she was of old money whether that be on water, her household staff, or even basic necessities for her children. Josephine doesn’t quite have that luxury of excuse although no doubt considering her obsession for Africa would give anything probably to have my late mother in law’s life in terms of wealth, social standing ie her title and her connections. Personally having witnessed it I wouldn’t wish that ignorant slovenly way of living upon any soul. I’m not likening Josephine in anyway to her but merely responding to a comment made in terms of attitudes to material goods. That cavalier attitude is very common among that type of people plenty of evidence to prove Josephine’s disregard for her possessions ie her 8 £500 cameras always broken and not to be flippant shows how common Josephine is. Just my opinion observed from 5 years of seeing this woman and her videos.

Last edited:
I wasn't sure, since it sounded so professional, and in context with her it sounded wrong. :ROFLMAO:
We use in my mother language two different words for school and Uni students and studying. Student and studying is for Uni. I know in English it is used for both. Isn't the word "pupil" used that much anymore?
Study means study at whatever level the qualification. No, pupil is only used in a formal sense these days. Nowadays, anyone studying anything is a student.

Allexie01

VIP Member
Wots with all the recent vids of her attempting to work out? Is she angling for a work-out video?

• Haha

HungarianViszla

[QUOTE="Namima, post: 2839076, member]❤ ❤ ❤
Sidenote : South African here !!! We are immensely proud of Lebo M, so happy you mentioned him.

As a fellow South African, I am in absolute agreement on this. We shall steer her in the direction of the Arctic where the air is crisp enough for her to wear one of her many many favourite coats over her wedding dress and the snow as white as ... snow ?
And fortunately for us, as far away as possible from Africa.
Maybe the Aussies will take her ... ??? No ?
[/QUOTE]

❤❤❤ More people should hear his masterpieces. I’m sure Josephine has been to Australia and no doubt another “honorary citizenship” to add to her collection to insist look at me aren’t I epic?! Didn’t I have more memories there than you mere mortals?!! Hyacinth Bucket’s granddaughter Hydrangea 😂🤣😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

HungarianViszla

What the absolute hell does she need 2 assistants for??! I can only imagine what she/they must be a nightmare to work for......
I think Eva Braun would be more joyful to work as a personal assistant to and less demanding in my opinion, coming from me of all people and what her and husband did to my family and millions of others says what I think to working for Josephine. What a nightmare that must be ..... in my opinion

Last edited:
  • Heart
Hi everyone.. I'm new here.. have been reading all your posts for quite some time and I have a brilliant laugh...on the subject of dear Josie...well...I always thought what a lovely young lady she was and I always thoroughly enjoyed her vlogs on YouTube..I dont do Instagram at the moment but I might join in..anyway..since she and Char have moved out to the AONB I think shes changed an awful lot...it tickles me pink that she thinks that folk who live in the countryside flounce around in frilly frocks..fancy leather boots..big hats and sunglasses...I dont know what planet shes on...I had horses for 35 years and in those years I lived on a farm for 20 of them..I spent most of my days in jeans.. jodhpurs..Wellington boots and very often a headscarf.. if I'd gone off out to the horse or the cows in a fancy frock I'm sure I would have been locked up!...some of the stuff she comes out with realy boils my pee at times and gets on my tats...but it's all a good laugh..sadly she has become a bit of a twat...I was gobsmacked that she didnt know her fair isle from her cable..I left a comment on YouTube for her.. and she still got it wrong..for someone so much 'in the know' of fashion I found it incredible...and she bangs on about cashmere..I wish she'd do her homework on how its 'harvested'...i sometimes feel sorry for Char as I feel Josie wears the trousers..and those 2 lovely little dogs are just gorgeous..and I feel they are well loved and looked after...on one of her vlogs back in the summer she was in a field of sunflowers I think with Freddie..Josie had a frock and a bonnet on and she said 'I feel like a farmer'...huh..in all my years I'd never seen a farmer dressed like that..she really hadn't got a clue..what a nob...I think the Old Rectum is a lovely old house but fancy spending all that money on a semi..bugger that...I think she has more money than sense and at times find her displays of freebies and gifts quite vulgar...how can anyone want or need so many coats?...its a bit like that old saying 'you cant ride 2 horses with only one arse'...lol..she doesn't quite look the same either. I think it's her teeth...they were perfect as they were..now shes spoilt them..and all these brands that she endorses.. I would get so confused..well I've got that off my chest for now..toodle pip shipmates...hope you're all coping well as can he expected during our 2and lockdown here in the UK...blessings...MJ
Quite the best summing up of Josie I've read and I couldn't agree more. Thanks for the laugh!

Iloveflowers

That's what is missing - I was thinking ? what is wrong with this picture? NO CURTAINS. Forget keeping the cold out - what about the lack of privacy - esp if she is home alone? What gives?
I saw someone asked that question somewhere and one of the sheep jumped in and said they had shutters everywhere ... but I don't see any shutters!

• Haha

Miscanthus

VIP Member
A £3 key chain with HER initials ( so obviously only someone with the same initials could use it).. but than £14 for postage ????? Bizarre !!! She's really something else.
Although I really think that most of that stuff was not bought by her but was gifted. At this stage I wonder how much of the stuff she actually pays for... we can hardly rely on what she SAYS because she LIES all the time .
That's not UK postage!

• Sad

Juliexyz

Chatty Member
Great, it killed my former edit and i didn't save it... so here is my new edit.

View attachment 291087
That photo is , for want of a better word - EPIC !!!🤣🤣🤣🤣 The funniest photo I've seen on any of our Greedy Beige Lady of the Cotswolds threads... and the competition is tough !! Thank you for making me laugh !!!
Btw.. off topic , I had no idea Emma Hill had a thread on Tattle. Forgot who mentioned it a few pages back. I unfollowed her because of the ( imo ) rude way she addressed her followers when a while after the covid started she stopped vlogging. She said something along the line of not being a " dancing monkey ". Rude ...
Her style can give you an idea here and there but yes, it's just blazers and jeans.

• Haha