Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

josieisaho

WHAT on earth is she going to feature for vlogmas that is 21 days away if she’s already this deep into Xmas content???!!!
View attachment 305862
Whatever gets sent to her that she can flog as a fabulous Christmas gift that will be fabulous for lockdown. How to have Christmas in lockdown. Luxury PJs for your Christmas morning in lockdown. How to bake boring food during Christmas in lockdown.... How I decorated my 5 trees. How I decorated my garden. Oh I could go on.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

HungarianViszla

I bet the flickering light is Charlie playing with the Philips hue app. They try so desperate to appear interesting 😂
Since the house content got boring they need to spice it up again before the last viewer falls asleep 💤
Or it could be Morse code for get me out of the snug 😂🤣🥴🥴🥴 Maybe?! Maybe not 😂🤣😂🤣

Considering that was 7 hours ago and I wrote my thing about potential morse code an hour ago. What don’t we know?! 😂🤣😂🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

HungarianViszla

Hmmmm was what I said just a moment ago seeing this. Not sure what to make of this. I wonder what the breeders who allowed her to have her dog thinks. Something doesn’t feel good about seeing this post by her choice of A: sharing it before appropriate diagnosis by a professional not her “research” B: the strange looking emoji. If he does have special needs then that’s something to give positive publicity on not iffy looking emojis. Surely a vet diagnoses. Also I found this. Maybe he doesn’t like her as much as she thinks. Maybe the other dog fighting with it on screen being sung to constantly and having her face all over his nether regions doesn’t help. All captured on camera by her vlogs. No of course not, in her mind there must be something wrong. Its him not her attitude. I’m not saying that he might not have that but her way of dog ownership appears to be stressing those dogs, after I showed a friend of mine who is a vet her vlogs. They often go on walks clearly shown. Dogs like their own space like any living creature. Its overwhelming to have constant physical attention and in all honesty judging by her vlogs she treats them both like teddy bears. The way she nuzzles her face on their stomachs near their nether regions I’m surprised she hasn’t been bitten yet because many others have commented on that before on just how close she gets to them. They’re not toys they are animals who should be afforded the same rights that humans have. Like personal space, like being touched every two minutes, being sung to. I bet those dogs get headaches having that constant attention non stop. The saddest thing really is of course the animal doesn’t have a voice to defend themselves. The way they communicate is barking, not engaging and extreme times, biting. But surely you get a professional diagnosis first??? Or the vet has seen her vlogs or disagreed but madame knows best??? A possibility maybe.
To her viewership who may have family members who have autism or special needs, choosing to publicise that in the way she has is unwise and insensitive. An adult with sensitivity to the issue does not use emojis. A proper discussion in an appropriate respectful manner would have been acceptable but no she uses those emojis which to me say she’s not happy about it. If he has it he has it and you work around him or her dog or human with an open heart and mind. If Dickens was a human would she post that in that context? What are your thoughts?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

Allexie01

VIP Member
Ugh, it's far too early for all this Chrimbo stuff :mad: And how many blooming' adverts???? Had to try to whizz thro to the end to see the finished tree but difficult with all those ads. Pretty boring tree imho....just gold and shiny gold and glittery gold and ermm ....gold!! :rolleyes:

• Haha

josieisaho

Notice in her "countryside" recent beige parade, she literally :poop: all over the only pieces that looked remotely "country and IMO sort of cute" that she never ever dreamed she'd be buying on ebay. She only buys her EVERY DAY items on inexpensive sites... cause you know, that's all she wears. She's such a snob!
Ya I was surprised her heinASS bought anything off of eBay to wear.

• Haha

Nellie Pledge

Just watched a flog, not sure which one...lots of beige and whining that everything was going wrong with her day? She mentioned she has a new pair of chloe boots for the countryside, she has a point I’ve never seen anyone wear boots in the city ...what an absolute tool! :cautious: Lydia needs to get Josie’s carpenter round to make a bin shed to cover up the Northamptonshire council logo on her wheelie bins 😂
Didn't they get bin storage from Wayfare back in the summer 🤔
Charlie was assembling it in one of her vlogs.
Idk (or care really), I suppose the "bespoke" one is for chibby's coach house.

HungarianViszla

I no longer watch any of the YT vlogs but hang about here enjoying the chat ,watching and waiting to see when The Secret stops working or Karma comes to call.I wish them no harm but certain ego balloons need pricking before long.
I think it has many times but Madame would never admit that.

Just watched a flog, not sure which one...lots of beige and whining that everything was going wrong with her day? She mentioned she has a new pair of chloe boots for the countryside, she has a point I’ve never seen anyone wear boots in the city ...what an absolute tool! :cautious: Lydia needs to get Josie’s carpenter round to make a bin shed to cover up the Northamptonshire council logo on her wheelie bins 😂
Oh the horror of it, having ones council emblem on ones bins. I’m surprised Soho Farmwhatsit hasn’t stepped in on their behalf to litigate on the matter. As I’m sure that sort of thing would bother Madame Josephine and her kind

Last edited:
  • Haha

notsoposh

VIP Member
No I think this is about Hannah Gale. She wrote a racist tweet years ago and never deleted it, even though being called out on it, and then when she was finally exposed and Twitter turned on her, she claimed she’d never seen any of the messages sent to her.. which was a lie as she’d replied to a few of them.. she then went on to delete all messages that called her out until she finally just upped and left, with a half hearted apology. She then arrived back on Instagram on Friday under a new username launching a new “Blog” and account, and has made no mention of the reason why she left.... it’s unsurprisingly pissed off a lot of people and the hypocrisy of many of the “influencers” who either spoke up at the time or said nothing and who have now welcomed her back is pretty funny... no doubt that horse-teeth has welcomed her back too, although actually she’d probably staying quiet so that she doesn’t tempt people to bring her own indiscretions back up again....
Oh didn’t know about it, clearly Horsie has company.

• Haha

HungarianViszla

I think Charlie appreciated Josie being in charge when he was having his issues with alcohol but now it could be an issue.

Your son's tree sounds like ours and I love it. We have baubles that belonged to my grandmother mixed with Simpsons baubles, Frozen baubles, homemade baubles mixed with solid silver baubles.
We have vintage ornaments sitting with dancing Christmas trees.
We keep all the memories and sentimentality in the one room we spend the most time in and make the rest of the house, simple but festive.
Your tree sounds amazing and fun ❤ Holidays are important times and it is reflected in how we celebrate it than conforming to how Youtubers think it should be. ❤ Josephine said they have several trees. Some with family mementos, why not feature just that tree. She’s not that private 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Pippa M

VIP Member
It was interesting that two other things went wrong that day and the Christmas tree being too big was just the icing on the cake - but she did not want to elaborate on what those two things were - cancelled sponsorship???
Either
1. Charlie had to burn his nice stick to keep them warm.
2.She realised ( belatedly ) that she needs to think before she buys ( tree )

• Haha

josieisaho

so in todays vlog she does a "what's in my handbag". For those of you who are not aware, Vogue has been doing for years a "what's in my bag" series with models and actresses - I guess Josie got fed up waiting for her invitation to this series and has decided she will do one on her channel.
wHaT's iN mY hAnDbAg was soo 2016. This year it's what's in my Lambo. DUH.

Gym Shark is being more inclusive now days. They just came out with a plus size line and they have Dad bod models.. Guess that is why they are including her old crusty ass in their PR distro.

When you gotta work those angles Ma.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

HungarianViszla

i wish she would educate herself in colour theory. Either everything is beige or light pink or shit like this. Does she try to hide the chair?

I hope she liked my bus hits Jos pics.
My daughter is an artist. A painter and for her even painting takes constant evaluation, seeing it in natural light vs artificial should it be exhibited unlikely now due to lockdown. It takes careful consideration to make paint work for what is needed. Even then my darling girl doesn’t always get it right, she doesn’t however go on YouTube preaching and teaching and showing off. It’s really sad her constant need for affirmation before consideration. Finish it then show it but get the colours right or get a professional to do but that’s something Josephine wouldn’t do as she and Charles know it all. Bless them

• Heart

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
K
She hasn't mentioned lately the contraption she used to wear overnight....was it a failure? I always wonder why her parents didn't get her teeth sorted out when she was younger??

Does she own an Hermes bag, (Kelly or Birkin)? Doubt it as they don't give them away to celebs or 'influencers'!! :D
Def not! Much too expensive, she doesn’t have any thing from Hermès. Her bag collection isn’t that impressive !

• Haha

josieisaho

I no longer watch any of the YT vlogs but hang about here enjoying the chat ,watching and waiting to see when The Secret stops working or Karma comes to call.I wish them no harm but certain ego balloons need pricking before long.
I was waiting for it to START working LOL

Thinking I'll miss today's flog from the Goddess of Frump with everything going on. Keep me updated guys!

• Haha

HungarianViszla

Congratulations ❤ ❤

Iion king flash mob? What possible song will she ever choose? “Circle of life?” CharChar is going to pick her up and show her off from roof? lol
Thank you PettyBettyBoop for the biggest belly gutteral laugh I’ve had all year! I swear 10 minutes of hard laughter, tears and stomach ache! Thinking of Charles doing that, just for the sake of Josephine’s memory of being 3 years old in Kenya proving a point recently by somebody of trying to appear colonial in heritage (a foolish thing to try and emulate owing to the barbaric history of human suffering on the back of that word) I doubt she remembers a thing but anything to try and be better than others even if it makes her lose more credibility. Kilimanjaro yes but the rest please ...
nice try 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha

Allexie01

VIP Member
Maybe she is thinking of selling t shirts branded with »josie for president ». Considering they (t-shirt) are selling in the us!
Oh, I’m sure she thinks of herself more as a princess....I can imagine her being brought up as mummy and daddy’s little pampered, entitled princess! That snooty, haughty look she tries to effect when stalking around the HoHo Carp house really amuses me. We all know you are basically an unprincipled, low life little blagger Josie...

• Sick

àrebours

Didn't she have many Christmas decorations from previous years, why ordered so many new ones? I watch many Christmas decor videos, esp those from Rebecca Designs where they often use old decors years after years, and only buy a few new ones every year.

Btw, I checked out her eBay account one day. I wondered who would buy those things? Especially the "newly opened, unused" cosmetics that she sells for like 10% off the retail price (then + shipping). All of the department stores have 10-20% off store-wise discount with free shipping all the time.
Her ebay is a Tj(osie) maxx

• Haha