Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Juliexyz

Chatty Member
Why don't they both just grab the water hose, a sponge and the car could be washed and done within 10 minutes - get of your ass and just do it instead of driving to the gym
Daaahling !!! What kind of a suggestion is THAT !!!??? A water hose and a sponge ? That's is so NOT INSTAGRAMABLE 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
I think you're right. I bet she is btching about the money that it cost to list the item too!! She likely got slapped with fees for closing the LK Bennett listings early too.
I thought you only have fees if something is sold? I haven't use eBay for years. I once sold stuff from my horse there (and didn't get a good price) and they gave me a penalty fee because my account data was old and they couldn't book the fees. But if something wasn't sold I had no fees at all. I know the rules for private vs professional account is different but her account is certainly private, shady as she is.

Last edited:

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
The pink coat appears around 10:30.

View attachment 296344

[I... don't hate it? It's a change from beige/cream.]
I also don'T hate it. It's not her style. I would wear it with my hair high up into a bun to elongate my head part. With all the fur you can do that without freezing your neck and ears off. It also needs some more high heeled shoes with an either pointy or square-ish toe. it would either suggest it for tall dramatic types or smaller romantic types who are more curve dominant.

georgiecait

VIP Member
I'd also really appreciate it if these greedy blaggers actually appreciate myself and my Openreach engineering colleagues keeping the UK connected with their Broadband ! Sadly last few months of lockdown have proved we're dealing with complete selfish idiots
I work for BT and have been supporting public sector customers throughout Covid, I couldn't understand more <3

• Heart

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
She won't share a folk with her dogs but has no issue snogging them ?

Her are Charlie really do live in an ivory tower of ignorance .

• Sick
  • Haha

Appleblossom

VIP Member
Re Spot the pheasant - somebody in the comments wrote -"how do I send you my answer/screenshot" and josie replied that she would have to wait until vlogmas.
I quite like the pheasant but not at £50!!
It would look nicer on her "tablescape" than the dried/paper things in a bottle.
Evergreens in the bottle and the pheasant on display is better than playing elf on the shelf with it.

• Haha
  • Wow

àrebours

The old house account just posted a pic that reminded me of one I was going to post last week. There are just times that Josie lies for absolutely no reason. “Wearing most of the time..99%!!!..“ jeans??? Why even say that in an ad for shoes? Maybe say I love how these shoes go so well with jeans? I mean since she didn’t know how to style jeans with shoes for 25 vlogs in a row 😂

View attachment 295887
99% of the time she also makes typos in her captions

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
She has a specila fork for the dog food, but puts the dog food in the cupboard!!! Tinned food needs to go in a fridge, unless it is 3° in that back room!

And then she doesn’t even wash it, dogs can get food poisoning too!

• Wow

Appleblossom

VIP Member
I love all of these 😂

yes the beauty products I think. Crazy!

As much as I would love for people to report her but I kinda enjoy seeing what she sells because it just provides more evidence on the bs she says and actually does😂
Like the “BEST DRESS” and now on eBay for sale 😂
I know! 😂😂
I was shocked that that amount was just beauty and not anything else. 😲
Makes sense now when she apologised for showing a limited edition By Terry product, as a favourite but then said I am sure you could find one online.....her bloody Ebay.

• Haha
  • Wow

Indiepop

Yep I agree. As much as I think she’s become a parody of herself and I can’t take her seriously anymore, this was a unique and good idea for her gift guide and if it’s sincere and genuine then she deserves credit for that.

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
According to the Daily Mail today " Marks and Spencer has already scrapped its Christmas clothing adverts and have instead turned to online influencers to showcase their products. So I guess we will be seeing Josie and hubby in a jumper or two - along with every other youtuber!!!
We seriously need an eye roll 🙄 reaction

*runs for the hills with influencers flogging crap*

She mentioned that something was a loaner to her. Don’t know if anyone caught that? (Kinda refuse to rewatch anything as I skimmed through the video). I really wonder what’s really a loaner as well besides things she actually gets for free. I don’t think she ever mentioned whatever it was was a loaner? I could be wrong as I had stopped watching her for a while and still skip out here and there.

• Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
She irritates me profusely, but this video was a great idea. It was nice of her to give a platform to all these brands, specially in times likes these.
The selection of products was nicely done.
Yes agreed. It is a nice idea.... and am glad she paid for the items. Is someone able to tell... did she make the links affiliate? Or just straight links? I think it’s in poor taste if she can’t support these business with free shout outs and not take some of their profit via link.

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Ok where do I start? The green is not a military style green Josephine. On the face of it it’s green however once you put in the chair (which is beautiful) then you see it’s yellow based green which clashes awfully with the emerald green of the chair. The walls are too warm you would need a colder green to make the chair work. Also make up your mind, in another vlog you blamed the owner now it’s the tenants fault. Stop sullying people like that. You don’t like it when it’s done to you so don’t do it to them. Also a lockdown is nigh I doubt the lights will be fitted.
i wish she would educate herself in colour theory. Either everything is beige or light pink or shit like this. Does she try to hide the chair?

She was busy reading here 😂 hi 🙋‍♀️ Josie
I hope she liked my bus hits Jos pics.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
Another blog , another show off .Look at me getting my last swim at the house before lockdown.

Why does she keep banging on about the election. No one cares what she thinks. ... she is such a beg.

• Haha

Anna79

Chatty Member
I'd also really appreciate it if these greedy blaggers actually appreciate myself and my Openreach engineering colleagues keeping the UK connected with their Broadband ! Sadly last few months of lockdown have proved we're dealing with complete selfish idiots
and us civil servants beavering away druign the pandemic (im one of the few actually in the office)

• Heart

K18

VIP Member
I am sure she bought it from an under-the-radar breeder. For her it’s like buying a luxury bag, the dog is her version of a limited edition Kelly.
I'm not sure if they were a breeder, if so they are awful and shouldn't be allowed to own dogs let alone breed them. Probably found them on pets 4 home. Most breeders know how to keep male and females separated when the female is in season. I think I remember her saying Dickens was a surprise to the owners when he was born which tells me they have zero clue about their dogs and dogs in general. It's super sad as it isn't Dickens' fault and he does deserve a loving home but he also needs an owner who understands what makes him the way he is. Instead of Josie being a dithering dipshit calling him the most special of dogs and how he is so different and needs so much extra love and attention. All whilst Dexter is out of control. Lydia is now going to get a dachshund too and with the likes of Josie advising her (like she did with Frow) Lydias future dog also has no hope.

• Sad