Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nellie Pledge

I finally got round to watching her vlog.

They are having photos taken, sat around the anal bead table and using it as a games table, playing backgammon 🙄
I hate that table, it was such an extortionate price from SFH. They could have bought a real antique games table, which would be in keeping with the house.

Wasn't her 12'' tree from that company?
Yep Balsam Hill 👍🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

Twinkletoes974

VIP Member
Right at the start of the spoilt brat talking about taking someone else’s peleton bike, her speech is even more annoying than usual!! Has she got a brace????? Not helping with the constant swallowing.... and a brace isn’t going to make her teeth shrink.... 😂😂😂

Yuni

Partnership with eBay :rolleyes:while wearing holland Cooper? And mind you.... dirty dog/field walk boots on the BED! Grosie!!!!!!

View attachment 295002View attachment 295003
Well eBay is the place she sells her crap😝

She is revealing a new room 😱 . Are you ready? 🍿 It's probably the dining room.

20201031_181900.jpg

That's amazing ❤
Happy Halloween 🎃🧙‍♀️🧹🍂
Thank you❤

😍 love it!!!

Happy Halloween everyone!!
Thank you ❤❤ I made them so they are not perfect but they will do😊🤭

• Heart

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
She can't even separate Pandora and Missoma on different days. Flogging them both on the same day seems sloppy.

Also can confirm by email Pandora doesn't GAF who sells their "second hand" items online.
guess it’s another over priced company that doesn’t need my business 👩‍💼

• Heart
  • Haha
did I miss a memo?
why is Christmas SO early this year? 😂 it’s not even the mid of November and so many influencers are putting up their Christmastrees 🤔 what happened? I’m a bit confused

• Haha
  • Heart

Kim_laurie3

She irritates me profusely, but this video was a great idea. It was nice of her to give a platform to all these brands, specially in times likes these.
The selection of products was nicely done.

HungarianViszla

Omg! My eyes!
Oy gevalt! Her “dancing” well if it’s any consolation, Royal Ballet won’t be calling her anytime soon. Of course if she was she’d be promoted to Prima Ballerina Assoluta (a title exclusively given to I think 13 ballerinas in the history of ballet) or she would write to 9 different emails addresses stomping her size 3 feet!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Ouuuu $5000 giveaway coming up on her channel today ! I wonder what we will have to do in order to take a part in it .. follow all of her gazillion Insta accounts , like all posts from 2020 , tag every single person that we follow and make them subscribe everywhere, donate half a litre of blood by 12noon tomorrow and adopt a sausage dog . 🤷‍♀️
I will only adopt a sausage dog. 🌭🐶

• Haha

notsoposh

VIP Member
Oh shit, josie seems to have restricted comments on her Ig, is she getting backlash for being a fuming bitch!
Her comments has been restricted since the racist tweets issue. She never changed it.
She anyway gets around 100 comments per post, no wonder people speculate she’s buying followers. 200k+ followers yet only 100+ comments.

• Haha

snapcracklepop

Ok I'm confused - wasn't the snug already done by her friend? Why was she saying that there's lots more furniture to go in there?

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
I agree with you although I would hazard a guess she would be one of the types who mourned Thatcher’s passing and votes for any party that keeps the rich rich and to hell with all the peasants. Of course I could be wrong and be happy to proven wrong but I think that is her style of politics. I do think influencers need to leave the politics out of their brands as its bad enough conversation if they want to remain neutral. They should always remain neutral if their job is to sell things to the general public. Just my opinion
I would guess she would be more aligned to the conservatives. I don't think she would admit it on her channel though. I agree they should not talk about politics.

Julia123

VIP Member
She didn't lose the money .. it was dumb ott spending.
Watching the vlog now ... since when is a "gilet" a countryside piece of clothing ? No , I ment " countryside attire " ... so pretentious !!
She's really very entertaining 🤣🤣🤣
Notice in her "countryside" recent beige parade, she literally :poop: all over the only pieces that looked remotely "country and IMO sort of cute" that she never ever dreamed she'd be buying on ebay. She only buys her EVERY DAY items on inexpensive sites... cause you know, that's all she wears. She's such a snob!

• Haha

HungarianViszla

I stand corrected on the snug. Recently I said it’s never been used. I was wrong by evidence of this IG story. It’s now Char Char’s play room. (Once he’s done his chores of course) or his cell (if the chores aren’t done satisfactory) depending on how you read Josephines comment. 🤣😂🤣😂🥴🥴🥴🥴

Not sure who’s dumber at this point, her or her flock 🐑?

Lazier? Josie, hands down.
Inadvertently sexual? Both, apparently. 🤣
I’ve seen more sex appeal in a frying pan than Josephine

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha