Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hass

Chatty Member
video - she films two videos, goes to a garden center to buy plants, eats mac and cheese with cauliflower. takes the dogs and charlie for a walk, has burgers and chips for dinner. and shows us her new christmas tree and the mess she created.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Josie: « shop small », that needs an eye roll! Exactly what she has been doing since March.
Alos, she is feeling festive at the beginning of November, the one year when Christmas will not be festive, more like she desperately needs lots of money and now for her « shop small »!

• Sick
  • Sad

Allexie01

VIP Member
Right at the start of the spoilt brat talking about taking someone else’s peleton bike, her speech is even more annoying than usual!! Has she got a brace????? Not helping with the constant swallowing.... and a brace isn’t going to make her teeth shrink.... 😂😂😂
She hasn't mentioned lately the contraption she used to wear overnight....was it a failure? I always wonder why her parents didn't get her teeth sorted out when she was younger??

I am sure she bought it from an under-the-radar breeder. For her it’s like buying a luxury bag, the dog is her version of a limited edition Kelly.
Does she own an Hermes bag, (Kelly or Birkin)? Doubt it as they don't give them away to celebs or 'influencers'!! :D

Last edited:
  • Haha

Allexie01

VIP Member
How many more times is she going to remind people about her birthday? If she bought the bloomin' Peloton for herself, (must have cost over £2000 with the accessories), what is ChaCha going to get her to top that?

• Haha

josieisaho

Why must she use these filters so you can’t see the items she is supposedly trying to SELL? Or filters of death and flies? And guess sweaty Betty didn’t drop her huh?

View attachment 305602
Also for all that she invested into her princess closet she can't seem to shoot the right angles. As we know the mirrors are atrocious. Even the most amateur YTer with a blank corner and good lighting does a better job than she does. Her face looks like the grim reaper here.

• Haha

HungarianViszla

View attachment 309622
What a non apology she made in her stories. You really have to put in a lot of effort to be this petty and graceless.
She is very dumb or the phrase I think is more apt is “thick as two short planks”, admitting as a grown woman that she fancied an animated Lion, this proving her statement she turns off Subtitles as an act of bratty passive aggression which doesn’t offend me but the potential passing viewer whom is deaf will question why can’t they view her content with subtitles and be basically discriminated against. No matter what excuse will be given, disability discrimination is an actionable law suit that wings itself to people like her and the biased judgment they execute as they feel smited that somebody doesn’t agree with the pompous and outrageous crap they come out with and is their way of damage control or silencing. Very sinister when you look deeply into that. On to Peloton, they had an issue upon their hands which by the way Josephine they won over it not you! Easy to outsmart the person who thinks they are smart. She kicked up such a stink they got her number, indulged her and then look what happens. Peloton look professional and helpful whereas Fashion Mumblr is a miniature Karen with serious entitlement issues making her and her business brand look more ridiculous than ever. Game set and match to Peloton!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Allexie01

VIP Member
Oh dear, today's youth has no standards any more. Ethel, get the sherry out.

Just put it in the corner and you would need only a quarter of that -> 120 :ROFLMAO:
Pardon? In my house Jeeves has the keys to the sherry tantalus! Ethel is the scullery maid.:sneaky:

• Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
Josie “details are my life” fear. Lol. I liked the primer more than the green! What a dumb igtv. Myeah.
E5186BD0-BF4C-453C-9C12-427324A5FB49.jpeg

• Haha

Yuni

And then she is exhausted ! She woke up &t 3 and got up at 4! What was she doing, chasing the ghosts…
She was deleting comments😝😝😝
The chair is beautiful but will they up make up their mind? Now she wants an industrial style for the room/office/bedroom 🙄

• Haha

Juliexyz

Chatty Member
Gentle reminder to all members to keep on topic, please do join the election thread to continue election discussion.
Agree with @notsoposh on the subject of why the US elections are relevant for the rest of the world. It is pretty much impossible not to care. But that's all I will write on the subject as this is our Daaahling Josie's thread.
Watched the last video after a few days of simply not being in the mood to listen to her. Found it quite bearable. I do like the countryside walks and the music was relaxing. I wish she just spoke in her NORMAL voice and accent. She sounds so annoying when she goes off to do the posh /fake accents. The talking-to-the-doggies voice is insufferable... am I the only one who thinks that ? I have to fast forward when she starts taking like that.
But, what's with those strange sunglasses ??!!!? It reminds me when you get your eyes checked and they put those extra layers of glasses to check your vision🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha

HungarianViszla

Not to white knight for her but a discount code isn't automatically affiliated. Yes, they can count the sales made through Josie but it could just be a code for her subscribers and to motivate her subscribers to buy from that vendor.
In this case I give her the benefit of the doubt.
I know a lot of YTers who have discount codes with brands but don't earn a commission. That may happen somewhat later, when the brand grows and the YTer still brings in a lot of sales.
A fair point and possible too but I stand by my opinion of what motivated her to make it. Nothing bad on the items chosen, very nice companies on their own credit ❤

Iloveflowers

I agree. When you see the furniture that the previous owner left them/sold them (whatever Josie 🙄🙄) that was the idea he was going for.
Period in style but modern in fabrics and colour.
He nailed the kitchen its modern, light and contemporary but totally in keeping with the house.
She could mix modern and antique and make it work but she has a real aversion to antiques.
Everytime, she buys an antique it disappears again.
As someone else said, she wants a modern suburban home in an historical building. She wants to be the same as Lydia and inthefrow.
Charlie said somewhere - I think in their Q&A - that there was so little of the original structure left that their house is in effect a new build inside a framework of stone. Exterior stone work was still standing, and timbers and some panelling, but everything else, including interior walls, new panelling, staircases etc etc is clearly MODERN, done to reproduce the original style yes, but essentially a modern rebuild!

Twinkletoes974

VIP Member
Shewearsfashion is someone who called out Josie this summer about her racist tweets. Josie then made her Twitter private, now back to it being public, without so much as an apology. I believe (correct me if I am wrong) they are comparing that to Patricia Bright’s drama recently, about how people are trying to cancel her.
No I think this is about Hannah Gale. She wrote a racist tweet years ago and never deleted it, even though being called out on it, and then when she was finally exposed and Twitter turned on her, she claimed she’d never seen any of the messages sent to her.. which was a lie as she’d replied to a few of them.. she then went on to delete all messages that called her out until she finally just upped and left, with a half hearted apology. She then arrived back on Instagram on Friday under a new username launching a new “Blog” and account, and has made no mention of the reason why she left.... it’s unsurprisingly pissed off a lot of people and the hypocrisy of many of the “influencers” who either spoke up at the time or said nothing and who have now welcomed her back is pretty funny... no doubt that horse-teeth has welcomed her back too, although actually she’d probably staying quiet so that she doesn’t tempt people to bring her own indiscretions back up again....

• Heart