Fashion Mumblr #18 Oh X-Mas tree, Oh X-Mas tree, 12ft seems too big to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can just hear her saying.....'I always pick up a multi-pack of granny knickers when shopping with M & S'.....:rolleyes:

.... and more lies! (If only she got rid of the sunglasses, the revolting 'gilet' and got the boots dirty she would look quite normal!)

View attachment 293384
When she initially posted that on her grid she didn’t mark it as an AD I wish I had taken a screenshot, there were a couple of comments calling her out on “wearing most of the time” line. Girl has mentioned multiple times that she doesn’t wear denims 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
'Online influencer' is more for cheap online retailers e.g pretty little thing (Not Josie darling of course).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can just hear her saying.....'I always pick up a multi-pack of granny knickers when shopping with M & S'.....:rolleyes:

.... and more lies! (If only she got rid of the sunglasses, the revolting 'gilet' and got the boots dirty she would look quite normal!)

View attachment 293384
No, they (She and Lydia) will tell you they have the softest cashmere they have ever felt in their whole life. Utterly obsessed.

Why can't they be realistic and tell something like: M&S cashmere jumpers are really nice quality for the price. Their cashmere feels really soft to the touch. I recommend them to anyone that searches a nice warm cashmere jumper but has to look on the price.

She wrote under Lydia's second boodles post something like "the most beautiful diamond jewellery she has ever seen". Calm down, dahhling. They can only tell lies. Instead of saying she congratulates Lydia for this opportunity to promote them and boodles for their beautiful designs, she has to come with overused, unrealistic phrases you can apply blindly to anything and anyone. I am so over it. (Over the moon, under the moon, besides of the moon)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
There are over 400 comments under the Daily Mail article. 90% of them are anti influencer.
This is my favourite. 😂😂
Screenshot_20201030_114900.jpg

View attachment 293384
There is not a thing wrong with M&S granny knickers....not a thing!
As hubby said, "I don't care if you wear them, just don't hang them out on the line, I don't want people to know I sleep with a woman who wears knickers that size." 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
No, they (She and Lydia) will tell you they have the softest cashmere they have ever felt in their whole life. Utterly obsessed.

Why can't they be realistic and tell something like: M&S cashmere jumpers are really nice quality for the price. Their cashmere feels really soft to the touch. I recommend them to anyone that searches a nice warm cashmere jumper but has to look on the price.

She wrote under Lydia's second boodles post something like "the most beautiful diamond jewellery she has ever seen". Calm down, dahhling. They can only tell lies. Instead of saying she congratulates Lydia for this opportunity to promote them and boodles for their beautiful designs, she has to come with overused, unrealistic phrases you can apply blindly to anything and anyone. I am so over it. (Over the moon, under the moon, besides of the moon)
It always amuses me how Lady J heavily promotes, and sings the praises of, overpriced but cheap and nasty looking blingy jewellery. A woman of her standing, (ahem), should know that a real laydee inherits her jewellery and it aint gold plated!

PSA re M & S cashmere...ignore their 'machine washable' destructions....owner of several doll sized jumpers speaking! :(

• Haha
  • Wow
PSA re M & S cashmere...ignore their 'machine washable' destructions....owner of several doll sized jumpers speaking!
We have no M&S here but I think their equivalent is C&A. As long as you only own one or two, handwashing is an option. But if you own a full collection, like those idiots you are doomed or have to throw away the dirty ones. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (no prob for them, I guess)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I didn’t know that you « pruned » dogs, I thought is was only plants😫🧐

Those poor dogs looked so sad and unhappy after their pamper!
And why haven’t they got a comfortable seat/hammock on the back bench!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Her twitter is public again but nothing posted since ‘fashionmumblr racist tweets’ was trending

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know that Josie is a blogger or what ever she is, but I can’t even imagine or think of Christmas. We have just gone into lockdown here in France, and we are not even sure that Christmas will even be able to take place…

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I know that Josie is a blogger or what ever she is, but I can’t even imagine or think of Christmas. We have just gone into lockdown here in France, and we are not even sure that Christmas will even be able to take place…
I'm afraid she is completely insensitive to anything going on outside ye olde Cotswolds! She has the emotional intelligence of a fruit fly, (apologies to fruit flies!). We are about to go into virtual lockdown here in my part of the UK on Monday so I share your concerns. xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Oy joy... she’s actually posting decorating a Christmas tree in October. One that is temporary and for a photo shoot. What an idiot. Save this footage for a month from now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I'm afraid she is completely insensitive to anything going on outside ye olde Cotswolds! She has the emotional intelligence of a fruit fly, (apologies to fruit flies!). We are about to go into virtual lockdown here in my part of the UK on Monday so I share your concerns. xx
I love that « emotional intelligence of a fruit fly »😂🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
JUST gonna put this here. Same day... pheasants. Yes pheasants. Oh and Holland Cooper COSTUMES.

The really horrific part is that Lydia is talking about ripping out her Fornasetti at £100 a roll obscenely expensive wallpaper that she dreamed about her whole life and even put on the ceiling ONE year ago....and put in a million flogs and press... for this pheasant wall paper. To copy our Josie of the cotswolds gilded fakery who has the worst style in the planet and purchased a spectacular bedazzled pheasant as a PROP for a shoot for a brand she hates. This is truly the most wasteful obnoxious offensive pairing of floggers of all times. End scene 🎬

View attachment 293200View attachment 293201
"Pheasants are the new black sage." 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
OK I can say I hate the look of vertical string lights - yuck.
Sponsors that gave her a hard time could be Bare Minerals, or the jewelry line or retail store in London (Aspinall), or sweaty Betty,
I agree with Charlie - the gravy needs to be thicker. Love the way he takes the cutting knife from her and does it himself - LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Anyone going to play 'Spot the pheasant'? For an undisclosed gift/prize...in other words probably zilch or some tat that didn't sell on EBay.

Do the gruesome twosome ever eat anything healthy? Or in sensible amounts? At this rate they will both have chronic heart disease before they get to 40!!!

and...and I thought the tree looked too short...(tee hee). It would have been better perched on a low table.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.