Fashion Mumblr #18 Oh X-Mas tree, Oh X-Mas tree, 12ft seems too big to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, since when would a nutcracker be Called « Nigel « , really, get some imagination and knowledge !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly, since when would a nutcracker be Called « Nigel « , really, get some imagination and knowledge !
I had a neighbour who called her very beautiful black cat Nigel. I’d hear her cooing oooh my sweet hairy Nige! One day I plucked up the courage and said is Nigel your partner she went bright red realising that the walls of the flat I first lived in when emigrating to the UK had were paper thin. Madame is not the only woman who have assigned that name ..... 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

There are over 400 comments under the Daily Mail article. 90% of them are anti influencer.
This is my favourite. 😂😂View attachment 293432

There is not a thing wrong with M&S granny knickers....not a thing!
As hubby said, "I don't care if you wear them, just don't hang them out on the line, I don't want people to know I sleep with a woman who wears knickers that size." 😁
That’s funny and politer than what my husband would say. Why do you invest in them when they’re only going to come off. My reaction was oh they are, are they?! Cheeky 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Re Spot the pheasant - somebody in the comments wrote -"how do I send you my answer/screenshot" and josie replied that she would have to wait until vlogmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Back to food and cooking devices, I have just made some carotte/pumpkin /sweet potato soupe in my Magimix cook expert , and wow delicious.!
I have had the appliance for over two years And had only ever made beef stew! I now know what I shall be eating during lockdown, soup!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Re Spot the pheasant - somebody in the comments wrote -"how do I send you my answer/screenshot" and josie replied that she would have to wait until vlogmas.
I quite like the pheasant but not at £50!!
It would look nicer on her "tablescape" than the dried/paper things in a bottle.
Evergreens in the bottle and the pheasant on display is better than playing elf on the shelf with it.

• Haha
  • Wow
I thought she actually looked very pretty at the start of the video tonight. She suits that colour of dress she had on - I then stopped watching it when I saw her tiny Christmas tree and started to laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What is with the pseudo Northern accent???? She can’t pull it off so why do it??

We all know that Chibby dahling will be the grand recipient of Fenella’s spottings (I’m sure she was named after Fenella Fielding (a lovely lady who was class and style personified) hahaha those two are so original 😏🥴

• Haha
What is with the pseudo Northern accent???? She can’t pull it off so why do it??

We all know that Chibby dahling will be the grand recipient of Fenella’s spottings (I’m sure she was named after Fenella Fielding (a lovely lady who was class and style personified) hahaha those two are so original 😏🥴
I got the impression that our Josie FashionBumblr was going a tad overboard with the (bad) accents in her last vlog. Why, oh why, does she embarrass herself so by doing these accents, she is so cringey. Ugh. However, methinks Madame has had a bit of a squizz on Tattle Life ... and the passive aggressive part of her personality just could not hold back. Hello daaaahling Josie 'kiss kiss'

The teeny tiny Christmas tree ... 🌲
Oh how I laughed at the size of her miniature tree after the 12 ft gigantasaurus tree debacle.
I know, I know, I'm such a meanie. #SORRYNOTSORRY

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Titchy Josie and titchy tree!
EDBCE6F8-5718-49F6-A08D-53B11FA28A78.jpeg
What a very odd profile she has when she isn't posing?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
OK I can say I hate the look of vertical string lights - yuck.
Sponsors that gave her a hard time could be Bare Minerals, or the jewelry line or retail store in London (Aspinall), or sweaty Betty,
I agree with Charlie - the gravy needs to be thicker. Love the way he takes the cutting knife from her and does it himself - LOL
I was sure she was going to buy a tree with pre-installed lights since she uses the tree as part of her job 🤔. Hmmmm maybe the one she is waiting to be delivered...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Titchy Josie and titchy tree! View attachment 294044What a very odd profile she has when she isn't posing?
I haven't seen today's vlog but going by what's been shown here I think I'll give it miss.
I can't believe the plastic tree (that's not the top bit lobbed off the 12ft one is it)? and the awful tacky lights (good grief) 😱
If she wanted a professional look and considering it's for work she could hire someone to dress her tree, my neighbour has a franchise doing that type of thing, they are all over the country and it's very reasonably priced.
She's doing a sh*t awful job at it herself 😵

• Haha
  • Heart
I got the impression that our Josie FashionBumblr was going a tad overboard with the (bad) accents in her last vlog. Why, oh why, does she embarrass herself so by doing these accents, she is so cringey. Ugh. However, methinks Madame has had a bit of a squizz on Tattle Life ... and the passive aggressive part of her personality just could not hold back. Hello daaaahling Josie 'kiss kiss'

The teeny tiny Christmas tree ... 🌲
Oh how I laughed at the size of her miniature tree after the 12 ft gigantasaurus tree debacle.
I know, I know, I'm such a meanie. #SORRYNOTSORRY
My cat is passive aggressive. Hello Josephine let’s hear you do a Hungarian accent now that I would love to hear 🤣😂🤣

We have no M&S here but I think their equivalent is C&A. As long as you only own one or two, handwashing is an option. But if you own a full collection, like those idiots you are doomed or have to throw away the dirty ones. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (no prob for them, I guess)
Ahhhh C&A those were the days! My husband disagrees he always referred to them as Cheap & Awful 😂🤣😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
We could play a game of spot the finger, for when Josie reads here... startttinggg NOW🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
My cat is passive aggressive. Hello Josephine let’s hear you do a Hungarian accent now that I would love to hear 🤣😂🤣

Ahhhh C&A those were the days! My husband disagrees he always referred to them as Cheap & Awful 😂🤣😂
Since H&M fucked out off our "city" C&A is the only thing left for affordable basics.
The foundation that owned the space/house that they rented for like 20y or so found it was a good idea to crank up the rent (don't know how much, though, but I think it must be a good amount) and H&M weren't having it. Don't know if they will ever come back since they try to focus more on online business. Not a fan of that, though. I wanna see the stuff and not order and then have to send it back.
Now we are dependent on C&A for the latest fashion hits in store 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.