Fashion Mumblr #18 Oh X-Mas tree, Oh X-Mas tree, 12ft seems too big to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know but I think tackling Christmas in October before other holidays such as Samhain (Pagan) and Thanksgiving (her American audience which arguably is bigger than Christmas there) Islamic festivals, Hanukkah is unwise or other faith holidays festivals not deliberately leaving any out. Not every member of her audience are Christian or Catholic. If I’m expecting her to suddenly be sensitive to that I think apples will start growing on lilac trees. It’s uncomfortable to see it, the supermarkets are always like that as well. It’s awkward actually leave Christmas to the 12 days not 12 weeks before so to speak
I can speak for myself, an American.... I don't want to see ANYTHING Christmas related WHATSOEVER before Halloween. And I personally don't like to decorate until AFTER Thanksgiving. She should really go ahead and film this stuff and bank it for Vlogmas... like a what I bought. But I guess ms greedypants wants to be able to link below and profit on all of it now.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
In 2019 only 25% of students achieved the grade A, even less for A*.

There may be thousands of people in the institution you work at with A/A* but I can assure you that there are many more thousands who haven't reached that level.

I don't think academic achievements should be diminished, whether it's A levels or passing your driving theory test.

I'm not a fan of Josie but she should be proud of her grades, she did well.

Of course she's greedy, a scammer, a racist, a snob and thoroughly unpleasant... good grades don't change that 😬
You are back ❤

Is this is a scene from the new "The Ring" sequel?

Plot: once you take a selfie in a fake French mirror, you only have seven days to get another influencer to do it, or you lose all your followers. 👻👻👻
I thought it trapped her soul? Oh wait, she doesn’t have one 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 292553
I will say, congratulations to our favourite hoarder. Not only has she collected some of the scariest decorations I've ever seen (happy halloween y'all), but for someone who is absolutely ribbed for their teeth, her dedication to the nutcracker is impressive
I knew this would happen as soon as I saw H&M stock sequin dresses. She’s just getting ahead of the curve to get all that affiliate money. Heating and decorating Barbie castle takes money after all 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I don’t know but I think tackling Christmas in October before other holidays such as Samhain (Pagan) and Thanksgiving (her American audience which arguably is bigger than Christmas there) Islamic festivals, Hanukkah is unwise or other faith holidays festivals not deliberately leaving any out. Not every member of her audience are Christian or Catholic. If I’m expecting her to suddenly be sensitive to that I think apples will start growing on lilac trees. It’s uncomfortable to see it, the supermarkets are always like that as well. It’s awkward actually leave Christmas to the 12 days not 12 weeks before so to speak
Right now here in the US, stores are decorating much earlier every year for Christmas. This year I really thought of decorating much earlier but other plans have taken place as I will be home for Thanksgiving with my parents. So now I’ll be decorating after Thanksgiving. But already Christmas items are being put out.

The thing with her is if she can list it to make a quick buck, so be it!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why does she call things “pieces”? Is it because she’s trying to be posh?! When we all know she’s very much a wannabe in that area.... 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Charlie and her bicker over how much toilet paper he uses - OMG - LOL !!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
I will say it again - you shouldn't have Christmas decorations up until AFTER Remembrance Day - so tacky - I get that she wants to get filming - but put all of the Christmas stuff upstairs in one room - like a studio - film it upstairs behind a door - until after November 11th.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Right now here in the US, stores are decorating much earlier every year for Christmas. This year I really thought of decorating much earlier but other plans have taken place as I will be home for Thanksgiving with my parents. So now I’ll be decorating after Thanksgiving. But already Christmas items are being put out.

The thing with her is if she can list it to make a quick buck, so be it!
Fair enough thanks for taking the time to write. I have friends in New York and we celebrated Thanksgiving one year. What a gift it was to experience it.💖

I will say it again - you shouldn't have Christmas decorations up until AFTER Remembrance Day - so tacky - I get that she wants to get filming - but put all of the Christmas stuff upstairs in one room - like a studio - film it upstairs behind a door - until after November 11th.
Absolutely 💖

Charlie and her bicker over how much toilet paper he uses - OMG - LOL !!!!!!!!!
Could have been a conversation from my home! That’s married life for you or their version of it

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Still the same old same old...!
Welcome back.
I've been hovering in the background reading everyone's hilarious comments.

I haven't seen Joho's vlogs or stories for weeks now, I'm weaning myself off her and I've been busy with crappy life events.

I'm a nowty cow though and couldn't stop myself commenting about the A level chat blah blah blah.

In the past I have worked with the Prince's Trust, myself and my husband have both had apprentice training programs for under privileged youths, the majority of whom haven't had the greatest educational start.... so I'm passionate about it's importance.

For someone to say that A level A* isn't an accomplishment can only have known high achievers.... and not be aware that some areas in the UK are debilitated by circumstance.

End of rant x

• Heart
I've been hovering in the background reading everyone's hilarious comments.
I haven't seen Joho's vlogs or stories for weeks now, I'm weaning myself off her and I've been busy with crappy life events.
I'm a nowty cow though and couldn't stop myself commenting about the A level chat blah blah blah.

In the past I have worked with the Prince's Trust, myself and my husband have both had apprentice training programs for under privileged youths, the majority of whom haven't had the greatest educational start.... so I'm passionate about it's importance.

For someone to say that A level A* isn't an accomplishment can only know high achievers
We don't have something like this in my country and I thought it is the same as a so called Leistungskurs (intesified course) in Gymnasium (high school) which is the highest education level school-wise (don't ask me why it's called Gymnasium and English talking people call their Turnhalle = Sport hall, like this :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:) , so your factual comment was well appreciated.

She can have those A-levels up and down the street, she still talks like an unqualified idiot about that stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
You are back ❤

I thought it trapped her soul? Oh wait, she doesn’t have one 😂
I'm not back hun... just passing through ❤

We don't have something like this in my country and I thought it is the same as a so called Leistungskurs (intesified course) in Gymnasium (high school) which is the highest education level school-wise (don't ask me why it's called Gymnasium and English talking people call their Turnhalle = Sport hall, like this :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:) , so your factual comment was well appreciated.

She can have those A-levels up and down the street, she still talks like an unqualified idiot about that stuff.
🤣🤣🤣
I wasn't referencing you btw.
I totally agree with you where Josie is concerned x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.