Fashion Mumblr #18 Oh X-Mas tree, Oh X-Mas tree, 12ft seems too big to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been hovering in the background reading everyone's hilarious comments.

I haven't seen Joho's vlogs or stories for weeks now, I'm weaning myself off her and I've been busy with crappy life events.

I'm a nowty cow though and couldn't stop myself commenting about the A level chat blah blah blah.

In the past I have worked with the Prince's Trust, myself and my husband have both had apprentice training programs for under privileged youths, the majority of whom haven't had the greatest educational start.... so I'm passionate about it's importance.

For someone to say that A level A* isn't an accomplishment can only have known high achievers.... and not be aware that some areas in the UK are debilitated by circumstance.

End of rant x
Welcome back 😘😘
I think this argument might have been started by me but I wasn't undermining A levels.
It was because she keeps referring to the fact she got an A* in the textiles part of her degree.
She didn't do textiles as part of her degree, she did fashion marketing.
I said in my post that an A* at A level is nothing to be sneezed at, it is something to be proud off but she keeps wanting to appear bigger, better and brighter and why does she lie when her qualifications can be fact checked.
It is the constant self promotion through deception that gets to me but then it shows she learnt something from her degree. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I've been hovering in the background reading everyone's hilarious comments.

I haven't seen Joho's vlogs or stories for weeks now, I'm weaning myself off her and I've been busy with crappy life events.

I'm a nowty cow though and couldn't stop myself commenting about the A level chat blah blah blah.

In the past I have worked with the Prince's Trust, myself and my husband have both had apprentice training programs for under privileged youths, the majority of whom haven't had the greatest educational start.... so I'm passionate about it's importance.

For someone to say that A level A* isn't an accomplishment can only have known high achievers.... and not be aware that some areas in the UK are debilitated by circumstance.

End of rant x
I didn't say it wasn't an achievement = I said it wasn't the end all and be all of achievements. We should continue our education throughout life - be that education formal or not. I say that as someone who was raised in a cold water flat in the west coast of Scotland, to a single mum and who was homeless for a long time.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I feel like sweaty Betty kicked her off. She’s selling their stuff and not advertising them anymore. Uniqlo and M&S are now her fave thermals but time will tell 😂
It crossed my mind it might be Balsam Hill the Xmas tree company but it could well be sweaty Betty. It's their fault *obviously* whoever they are. 😂

• Haha
I don’t know but I think tackling Christmas in October before other holidays such as Samhain (Pagan) and Thanksgiving (her American audience which arguably is bigger than Christmas there) Islamic festivals, Hanukkah is unwise or other faith holidays festivals not deliberately leaving any out. Not every member of her audience are Christian or Catholic. If I’m expecting her to suddenly be sensitive to that I think apples will start growing on lilac trees. It’s uncomfortable to see it, the supermarkets are always like that as well. It’s awkward actually leave Christmas to the 12 days not 12 weeks before so to speak
She needs time to get her Gisela Graham Christmas ornaments collaboration ...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I didn't say it wasn't an achievement = I said it wasn't the end all and be all of achievements. We should continue our education throughout life - be that education formal or not. I say that as someone who was raised in a cold water flat in the west coast of Scotland, to a single mum and who was homeless for a long time.
My overreaction then 👐
I'll stick to hating on Josie in future ❤
Welcome back 😘😘
I think this argument might have been started by me but I wasn't undermining A levels.
It was because she keeps referring to the fact she got an A* in the textiles part of her degree.
I said in my post that an A* at A level is nothing to be sneezed at, it is something to be proud off but she keeps wanting to appear bigger, better and brighter and why does she lie when her qualifications can be fact checked.
It is the constant self promotion through deception that gets to me but then it shows she learnt something from her degree. 😁
❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her and Charlie arguing over bog roll says all i need to know about these two . They have settled, I wonder if they will ever get married.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I will say it again - you shouldn't have Christmas decorations up until AFTER Remembrance Day - so tacky - I get that she wants to get filming - but put all of the Christmas stuff upstairs in one room - like a studio - film it upstairs behind a door - until after November 11th.
She won't know what November 11th is???

• Haha
According to the Daily Mail today " Marks and Spencer has already scrapped its Christmas clothing adverts and have instead turned to online influencers to showcase their products. So I guess we will be seeing Josie and hubby in a jumper or two - along with every other youtuber!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I think that is an important detail to note. Her branding skills are awful. She may have had some upwards momentum when she first started her blog but it is all for waste now. She is erratic and does not have an actual fashion brand. She is just a lifestyle vlogger who gets sent an excess amount of sht to flog. You don’t really need a degree for that. We all know everything is her “fAvOrITe and ‘so so’ oVeR uSed pOsH aDjEctIVe.” Some great marketing skills there ya lazy twit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
According to the Daily Mail today " Marks and Spencer has already scrapped its Christmas clothing adverts and have instead turned to online influencers to showcase their products. So I guess we will be seeing Josie and hubby in a jumper or two - along with every other youtuber!!!
We seriously need an eye roll 🙄 reaction

*runs for the hills with influencers flogging crap*

She mentioned that something was a loaner to her. Don’t know if anyone caught that? (Kinda refuse to rewatch anything as I skimmed through the video). I really wonder what’s really a loaner as well besides things she actually gets for free. I don’t think she ever mentioned whatever it was was a loaner? I could be wrong as I had stopped watching her for a while and still skip out here and there.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I will say it again - you shouldn't have Christmas decorations up until AFTER Remembrance Day - so tacky - I get that she wants to get filming - but put all of the Christmas stuff upstairs in one room - like a studio - film it upstairs behind a door - until after November 11th.
I’m with you on this one. I honestly find it very disrespectful to celebrate Christmas before Remembrance Day. I think it’s so tacky and it is clearly money driven.
(Don’t even get me started on how it’s not a stat holiday in Canada... that’s a rant I can go on about for eons 🙈)

Shocking Josie is on par with shopping malls with this...🙄

JUST gonna put this here. Same day... pheasants. Yes pheasants. Oh and Holland Cooper COSTUMES.

The really horrific part is that Lydia is talking about ripping out her Fornasetti at £100 a roll obscenely expensive wallpaper that she dreamed about her whole life and even put on the ceiling ONE year ago....and put in a million flogs and press... for this pheasant wall paper. To copy our Josie of the cotswolds gilded fakery who has the worst style in the planet and purchased a spectacular bedazzled pheasant as a PROP for a shoot for a brand she hates. This is truly the most wasteful obnoxious offensive pairing of floggers of all times. End scene 🎬

F119E8BC-6986-4C9E-956D-44BBC394E00A.png
FC16531A-A3BE-4B9B-A7D0-6A8CE6617B55.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
We seriously need an eye roll 🙄 reaction

*runs for the hills with influencers flogging crap*

She mentioned that something was a loaner to her. Don’t know if anyone caught that? (Kinda refuse to rewatch anything as I skimmed through the video). I really wonder what’s really a loaner as well besides things she actually gets for free. I don’t think she ever mentioned whatever it was was a loaner? I could be wrong as I had stopped watching her for a while and still skip out here and there.
the long green dress from the outlet. That’s why she compared it to the H&M green dress

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh dear, poor old M&S 😪
They've been struggling for years and the pandemic has had a massive effect on them, closing stores and redundancies.
What a shame they have to turn to "no marks" like Josie. I can hear her saying "I've always bought my undies from them and they sell thermals of my dreams"... which she most definitely hasn't and they most definitely don't 😒🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Is this why Josie used the M&S music on her stories this week?
It was one of Charlie's dinners but I remember wondering was that music not copyrighted.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Sorry to bring that up again, but I will never get over the price they paid for their house.
I am a little dreamer and just love to scroll through the Websites of real estate agents. I just found a fantastic property, near to my hometown. It costs the same as our lovely plonkers paid, BUT its from 1712, is nearly as big as theirs and the grounds are a bit larger than 30.000 square meters 😂
Who would pay such a price for a semi... 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I can just hear her saying.....'I always pick up a multi-pack of granny knickers when shopping with M & S'.....:rolleyes:

.... and more lies! (If only she got rid of the sunglasses, the revolting 'gilet' and got the boots dirty she would look quite normal!)

538BB564-5243-4455-9ABB-24D93A28F105.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.