Fashion Mumblr #17 Comments on autodelete, manic hoarders with dirty feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like a chicken with all the elbow flapping, and the she produced the white cardigan with the the jowls on it, Parfekt chicken countryside look!

Reactions: 13
You are very kind and that touched my heart reading that. So so kind! I just hope that one day Josephine will look back on her attitudes and outlook in that respect and realise that it’s not ok to say or feel that she can denigrate non English speakers on her say so. She’ll probably say it was an innocent remark or not intended in that way but the fact is she should never have mentioned it. Not acceptable. Never too late to change or to realise. I only wish her well. Thanks again dear Appleblossom and others who have reacted to kindly to my sharing. I hope she never speaks so rudely and out of turn again. Blessings

Reactions: 17
Sorry to quote own post but the interior designer in me HAD to look back at the drawing room (tiny rugs) vlog. The drawing room is 7 panels high plus some moulding top and bottom. At best we are looking at what 8-9’ MAX high ceiling?! Lol. This tree is going in lele house with HIGH ceilings cause it ain’t gonna fit in this one! Unless she shoves it up a fireplace

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I know a place where it could also be shoved up.

Reactions: 20
Something I have to say here - She said that she bought the Christmas tree becasue she has to film some Christmas inspired pieces for collaborations that she is doing. OK I get that. BUT I really don't want her to show the Christmas tree and decorations until after Remembrance Day. I hope that she can respect that.
Unfortunately I am a bit afraid that she can't (respect)

Reactions: 15
hold up didn’t they tell the owner to leave them the furniture??

respect & her are not in the same category

Reactions: 16
Or her arse.

A 12 ft tree will end up next to the stairs mmw, another impetuous decision on her part. It's a character flaw she has... she wants things yesterday so in her haste she neglects to plan properly.
The drawing room / historic house cries out for a real tree.
Before she says it's because of the dogs, HM the Queen has lots of dogs and manages just fine with fir

Do they make 'beige' Christmas tree baubles? Can you imagine a tree fairy dressed in beige faux leather leggings, shearling gilet, carrying a shepherd's stick? Will she be inviting the local 'peasants' in for drinks snd mince pies fresh from the Thermomix?

Reactions: 18
Or her arse.
So, when you suggest her "arse" what did I suggest then???

No, they will be a soft pink, Dahhling.

Reactions: 11
hahaha i'm dying at the fairy in the gilet

I’m fully expecting the drawing room to be renamed The Great Hall or even The Ballroom before long.

It's nearly time so here's my suggestions for next thread title

1. Burberry gifts filled with emotion, flogging old tat on promotion.

2. Designer loot, countryside shoots and boots.

3. Yuletide contents on the way, chibby working overtime on Ebay.

I could go on and on

Reactions: 15
hold up didn’t they tell the owner to leave them the furniture??

respect & her are not in the same category
28:13 - Charlie "Normally when you buy a house a bit bigger house normally owners will try and flog you what's in the house (Josie smirks smugly). Rein it in a bit because I would say 90% of what we bought with the house, we no longer want."

I guess I just hear a dig about the owner trying to make them/sell them the furniture in the house and that now they know it isn't their style... french/gold & green. As she sits on that CHAIR FROM HER FRENCH GOLD BEDROOM. They don't need to make a dig about the previous owners style and them buying it at all. Just move on and say you've changed your mind.

He did also say several times that they've discovered that it's more of a lower key English farm house that shouldn't be opulent. So maybe it's Charlie just reigning in little miss spray paint everything GOLD? LOL

Last edited:
Watching one of her videos (whilst my partner is watching the football) where Josie describes a gilet as 'a countryside essential'. my boyfriend just said 'no it isn't, you're full of shit and trying to make people spend money'... I didn't even think he was listening.

Reactions: 21
LOVE THEM! And you know I really love detail boot reference.

But #3 is HILARIOUS with the EPIC too big tree on it's way, lol

EDIT - This is a visual aid of a 12'h (365cm) Christmas tree.... it is MASSIVE and by the way, it's 6'6" in dia... which mind you the DIAMETER of the base is taller than Charlie! LOL Now she may have a slightly skinnier base and I'd have to look back at flogs to see if the stairway looks big enough but I'd rather just watch this all unfold... with

Last edited:
Of course it’s soo easy to take a dig at the previous owner. She was so happy to have begged for the free stuff and telling the owner to leave anything he didn’t want.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.