Fashion Mumblr #13 Little Bo Peep and her YouTube sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That reminds me..one of our group wrote to SFH ( about the dog plates ) ,I wondered if she had a reply yet ? ( sorry I cant recall who wrote )
Well they have breached the privacy policy regarding photos etc and the dogs eating off the plates was gross so all fair in love and war I suppose.
It was just a matter of time before.SFH found out about them posting pictures if this is the case, it's out there for any member to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That reminds me..one of our group wrote to SFH ( about the dog plates ) ,I wondered if she had a reply yet ? ( sorry I cant recall who wrote )
It was Starrylove about filming there for her social media without their permission:
20200808_200003.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It was Starrylove about filming there for her social media without their permission:

View attachment 205748

I haven’t heard anything back, I wanted to attach the pictures but it didn’t have the option and it was a “no reply” email. Someone should email about the plates because I’m still sick over it 🤮

• Sick
Yes, the plates thing was so gross. And I’m a the biggest dog person in the world. My reaction when I watched that: 😨
And let’s not forget the dirty paws on the borrowed car. They think they are better than anyone. It’s disgusting.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Look who came crawling out of the woodwork 🤦‍♀️.
It's bestie Lydia looking for a recommendation for SFH 🙄:
20200808_201400.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
OK the stairs in the coach house. Charlie is right AGAIN! WHY is Josie putting a glass panel banister up in a cottage when she loathed the metal staircase for being so modern? And she's like YEP, that's what it is so you can just deal type of speaking.... like she is all the time with him. But she's always wrong and so arrogant.

She's SO ALL OVER THE PLACE AND ALWAYS OFF BASE for interiors. In the main house she's all FRENCH VERSAILLES and paint everything gold and not fitting for the house... and here she's modern glass panel stairs in a cottage. oy
The fact that charlie seemed surprised at what was going on in the gatehouse or moathouse or whatever it’s called, when he is so involved with everything generally, definitely highlights that it’s her mum that’s overseeing these renovations, for when she moves in? Has that actually been announced yet or is it going to be another one of her “suprises” revealed in a vlog even though we all figured it out months ago?!

Oh and thank god for another “ugly summer dresses try on” - it’s been at least 2 days since the last one... I can’t wait to see what she fills her vlogs with in the winter when she’s freezing cold in the big listed mansion.... 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lol. What if they're thinking to themselves. 'Those Tattlers are right! We have become greedy, should disclose ads, and we do not need anything else. Let's get office jobs and end this charade!' 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Lol. What if they're thinking to themselves. 'Those Tattlers are right! We have become greedy, should disclose ads, and we do not need anything else. Let's get office jobs and end this charade!' 😊
I think they are hoping that we will start to miss them and lets face it, we already do, don't we? 🤣

EDIT: Call off the search, she's back 🤗:
20200808_211851.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
No problem, you can all come over to the lidl thread!!
I do a bit of moonlighting over there from time to time 😉

I see Lidl and Aldi have been bbqing with friends today, perhaps it was J & C 🤔... Char showing off his skills with the big green egg perhaps.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Anyone ever done a prolonged no-buy? I'm thinking about it. I do not need another thing but I want to be successful. Wondering about a good time frame to start with.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Interesting... Glebe Farm.... if that’s the field that boarders her house that she has just discovered then she lives in Lower Brailes

Which was up for sale for £2M
Yep, she doesn’t seem to care about security or the fact that she’s announced (several times) exactly where she lives to god knows how many thousands of people!!

• Sick
  • Haha
How nice that we would all be missed as we missed her for 5 minutes ! I enjoy this thread too...
I haven’t been on this one for very long, but would really miss all the fun and LOLs, and very funny tattlers🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.