Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
Side to side comparison. Josie looks so much older in this outfit. And the swinging is on again! I agree that the ribbon on Freddy's hat is too much but Josie's outfit is so out of place and makes her look like Freddy 's mum. And Freddy has a healthy weight. Poor Charle🤭
View attachment 209239
View attachment 209253
I personally do not know how either of them wear those shoes out in the field. Like seriously, how? Why?

I do like Freddy's outfit though.

I'm about to press send....
Screen Shot 2020-08-12 at 8.42.10 AM.png

done, I'm going to get blocked... buttttttt for the LOLs it's worth it
Screen Shot 2020-08-12 at 8.43.36 AM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Woo_63

Chatty Member
Some cliff notes for those of you that can't bring themselves to watching another boring vlog again:

Josie: "He's trying to shame me on Instagram". Because that's apparently what you do in a loving healthy relationship 🙄.

And Charlie let something slip again, when he said " that's for young people", when they were talking about a glass banister for the new staircase. Why don't they just come out and say that Lala is going to live there? 🥴

Josie also said: "when they are prepping the kitchen" about the decorators, so the only nicely decorated room in the house that is still untouched by them is going to be ruined too 😪.

And finally, what "beautiful field" is she rambling on about now? She just has to brag about the outstanding natural beauty of The Coltwolds, hasn't she? 🙄
View attachment 204803
I'm sick of seeing her pose in fields and hearing her go on about these "beautful" fields (barley tonight).
There are so many lovely places in the UK.
The Cotswolds are nice but not the be all and end all.
Here's where I live... and guess what, it's NOT the Cotswolds 😜

20200807_190156.jpg

God's own County ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Sassy9

The headline would read: Farmer found not guilty of assault in case of drawing weapons on Instagram influencer: Ms. Jospehine Fear, originally of Area of outstanding beauty, Cotswolds UK, stated that she waa passing through on her way to LA. She just wanted an instagram picture amongst the barley, wheat, or corn. She did not know which it was. Her companion Mr. Man About Town, Charlie Irons was also involved, stating 'We only wanted a picture of our dappled doggie in the dappled sunshine". The trial for Ms. Fear and Mr. Irons is set to begin in October.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Woo_63

Chatty Member
crikey, i was reading lydia’s thread and kept seeing this josie person mentioned so checked out her instagram and she looks hideously obnoxious and privileged. i can’t stand these profiles full of posey photos of just them or nothing else and got fed up within a few mins of her captions. looks like she goes maldives a lot and met her fella there?? can someone fill me in? is she loaded/he loaded????
(i’ve not read the previous threads on her but will try get round to it)
There's so much...
Josie and Charlie seem to be from well off families (but not old money).
They moved to the Cotswolds during lockdown, broke lockdown rules having family round etc. but deny this.
They lived in Clapham in a house bought by Josie and her Mum (aka Lala), this was with an inheritance from her late Father... it was sold for £900k approx.
They also have a flat in Chiswick, London, which was supposed to an office space but will now be a crash pad for when they have business in the big smoke.
They paid £1..8m for the Old Rectory, which is attached to a RC chapel (not owned by them) so actually the rectory is a semi. It does however have a detached coach house that we all think her mother will live in
She's gone from an ok fashion blogger/youtuber to a freeloading pretentious snob who dresses in white dresses, straw hats and poses endlessly in fields.
Charlie is very short, goes around topless most of the time and wears pink shorts... oh and he's a know it all... he doesn't seem to have a job but will have an office in the rectory.
They have 2 dachshunds that they refer to as hounds, sausages, chicken nuggets, silly creatures etc. etc. They display the dogs genitals at every opportunity.
They are members of Soho Farm House and don't we all know it.... and like to remind us that the Cotswolds is an area of outstanding natural beauty blah blah blah.
Anyway, I hope this helps x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

xoxo_a

I’m new to these threads about Josie and I wanted to say how informative they’ve been for me. I started watching Josie about two weeks ago when one of her moving vlogs came up in my recommendations. I binge watched about half of the videos in the moving house playlist and while I enjoyed them, it was clear that she lived in a bubble of privilege. One cannot help having privilege, but on top of that she gave me the impression that she would ignore anything that didn’t directly affect her. As a black girl, the BLM movement is of great importance to me and I’ve unsubscribed from anyone who stayed silent or gave a response that I didn’t find acceptable. So I came over here to see whether my assumption was correct.

Reading the thread that included her BLM “scandal” sickened me. She could’ve simply explained that she felt the passage she copied was the most representative of her emotions and apologised for it, as well as mentioning that she was donating money to the movement. I couldn’t believe she had the nerve to gaslight Stephanie. Although I thought her second statement was much better, I expected some kind of follow up. Maybe a video talking about black owned fashion or homeware businesses to support, so it would fit in with her “aesthetic.” Please let me know if there’s something she has said that I am not aware of.

Josie’s content is (relatively) inoffensive and easy watching. While I understand wanting to create a safe space online removed from the horrors of reality, in the face of the injustice that sparked BLM, I do not think it’s appropriate to behave the way she did and only do the bear minimum to make up for it. Without this website, I wouldn’t have known what fully transpired and I wouldn’t have been able to make an informed decision on whether or not to continue giving her my view. For now - and if she never addresses the issue again - I will not.

I’ll keep up with this thread to see pictures of the house and to learn about how she will be decorating. I like house content but I like youtubers who don’t succumb to gaslighting black women in an attempt to protect their white fragility even more.

I apologise if what I wrote is out of place, but I felt as if this was the only place I could air my frustrations.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
View attachment 213068
Oohhhhh Darlinggg don’t be daft!! Me and Freddie could never be heavy enough to break through barley!! 🙄 is this women serious??
Aren't heavy enough to flatten the crop? I know they are very slim but come on ANYONE (including a small child) would flatten/snap that kind of plant 🌱 or crop...
Breaking news:
Crop Circles in the Cotswolds AONB
First it was only one incident, a local farmer reported he found crop circles in his barley/wheat/whateva field. But it spread from there into sunflowers' fields (firstly some field far away than one that was found close to the door of the famous 456,000 BC built TOR, A++++ listed house of outstanding NB) and finally into any panoramic flower field of the area of outstanding natural beauty.
But what caused these circles. It remains, to this date, a mystery.
Police did an investigation and found:
- Prada tags
- a cheap pink ventilator
- dog poop
- a blond hair with dark roots
- 6 empty rosé bottles
Police askes you to help and every information is well appreciated.
Call: 555-ladyagamystery

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Potoooooooo

Selling avatar pictures daahliiings just a few gold tassels couple straw accessories and you will have an avatar that’ll last forevah
AEFB1EC8-011B-4E29-A177-4CE9C4BC4D4F.png
742ECB2C-747C-41CA-BBCE-824E9D69D5BD.png
3CF0D60C-E522-4442-8342-C012A2F6D483.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Vanessajenkins

I’m new to these threads about Josie and I wanted to say how informative they’ve been for me. I started watching Josie about two weeks ago when one of her moving vlogs came up in my recommendations. I binge watched about half of the videos in the moving house playlist and while I enjoyed them, it was clear that she lived in a bubble of privilege. One cannot help having privilege, but on top of that she gave me the impression that she would ignore anything that didn’t directly affect her. As a black girl, the BLM movement is of great importance to me and I’ve unsubscribed from anyone who stayed silent or gave a response that I didn’t find acceptable. So I came over here to see whether my assumption was correct.

Reading the thread that included her BLM “scandal” sickened me. She could’ve simply explained that she felt the passage she copied was the most representative of her emotions and apologised for it, as well as mentioning that she was donating money to the movement. I couldn’t believe she had the nerve to gaslight Stephanie. Although I thought her second statement was much better, I expected some kind of follow up. Maybe a video talking about black owned fashion or homeware businesses to support, so it would fit in with her “aesthetic.” Please let me know if there’s something she has said that I am not aware of.

Josie’s content is (relatively) inoffensive and easy watching. While I understand wanting to create a safe space online removed from the horrors of reality, in the face of the injustice that sparked BLM, I do not think it’s appropriate to behave the way she did and only do the bear minimum to make up for it. Without this website, I wouldn’t have known what fully transpired and I wouldn’t have been able to make an informed decision on whether or not to continue giving her my view. For now - and if she never addresses the issue again - I will not.

I’ll keep up with this thread to see pictures of the house and to learn about how she will be decorating. I like house content but I like youtubers who don’t succumb to gaslighting black women in an attempt to protect their white fragility even more.

I apologise if what I wrote is out of place, but I felt as if this was the only place I could air my frustrations.
Not out of place at all hun. You are welcome here, whether if it’s just to read or to air your frustrations. Doesn’t matter if the timeline is thrown slightly out. Heck, we occasionally (very occasionally) get Josie defenders. We are not the nasty people Lady Aga likes to paint us as. We just preach accountability. If comments get too nasty or off topic, there’s always someone to rein us in. We stand against racism, against scams, against abuse of position. Some are more passionate than others. All comments 💯welcome.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Vanessajenkins

As much as I can’t stand her as an influencer or a person, I wouldn’t wish her to have an eating disorder.

On that note, perhaps we should consider what we all say about her eating habits? I don’t want to come across as comment police, but I would hate to think she reads comments we’ve made about her food and it triggering her. Anyone got any thoughts on this?

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Vanessajenkins

I am from an academic background. Everything that we publish is subject to blind peer review. There’s always a tw*t known as Reviewer 2 who gives feedback that is generally unwanted, but often important to hear. We don’t get to claim that Reviewer 2 is a troll. We have to respond to pass his or hers standards.

Constructive feedback is vital in all fields to improve quality. It’s a shame that Josie doesn’t seem
to understand that.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Iris1969

VIP Member
So I'm a little confused, but am I to understand from her H&M try-on haul that next season's trends include "bag lady found men's coat" and "crazy lady wandering the streets in her nightgown"? 🤔
20200813_231418.jpg
20200813_231509.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Julia123

VIP Member
As it seems, a simple e-fence will do the trick since they are too dumb to know what it is (lol at Freddie getting zinged).

Feck, I can't with Rowan Atkinson as Mr. Bean 🤣 🤣 (Especially knowing him as Black Adder as well

I live in the EU and since Brexit is a thing I'm not in fear for my personal data getting opened to Josie Queen Aga of the Cotswolds AONB (I'm speculating here and don't know what agreements were done between the EU and UK but I would guess that Brexit doesn't help their case).
And for real, if someone is doing something illegal than they should be held accountable. But commenting your concerns in a comment section isn't it, Sis.
I personally do NOT CARE if she sees my info. I am Julia from Chicago and I may be 50 but I'm not a granny "sheep" follower :) I have not said ONE thing I wouldn't tell her to her face... especially the CRIMES AGAINST THAT HOUSE, FURNITURE AND INTERIOR DESIGN... and DOGS. The mentally ill posting life threatening things to her... that's a matter for the police. They can very easily look at the IP address and handle it swiftly. The rest of the "feedback" is just mostly TRUTH or just noise that she doesn't want to hear because it gets in the way of her grifting lifestyle. If you don't want the feedback, get off line or get a real management company to handle this stuff for you and help you with a professional way of being an online/public person.

And honestly, how many of us are there? I said this on Lydia's page (she's pulling a doozy of self pity deflecting today)... maybe there are 20-30 active posters on this thread. Anything really crossing the line is removed immediately. So, I don't know if it's us besides her having hurt feelings over our laughing at her obnoxious behavior. It's prob the DM's from people digesting her "content".

Plus she is a number ONE A-Hole who calls out EVERYONE she doesn't like including a farmer farming his fields, to people buying pasta so it's KARMA right?!.

• Heart
  • Haha

Yuni

She actually walked around the fields in a chiffon frilly skirt and chloe sandals 😳 . Am I exaggerating when I say that she looked like a crazy person? I am not familiar with English country life and I wouldn't want to be unfair but where I live people will think she escaped from a mental institution.

Attachments

• Haha

omg1

It seems they're thinking of decorating a room in 70's style. Their house will be so "eclectic" when it's finished 😂:
View attachment 207458

They're acting so entitled and smug, like they own the place 🤦‍♀️:
View attachment 207462

And nothing but the best for them 🙄:
View attachment 207467
That's not even sushi. It's sashimi. What is it about these freeloader influencers that they are so dim and uneducated to the extent they can't even decipher something so basic?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25

Vanessajenkins

I am going to use this as an opportunity to gloat. Josie’s half assed attempt at Tik Tok is not working. Her old lady followers haven’t migrated to the platform, so she’s trying to do videos that are part of popular trends. She has less than 4K followers, only 11k likes on her videos, and zero brand deals.

I, on the other hand, 🤪...have less followers, 40k likes, and my first brand collaboration coming up. Off you pop Josie, TikTok is mine! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Indiepop

I’m gonna say it out loud.... I like Charlie! Sure he mansplains and is a bit of a know it all but I also think he’s very excited about things and gets very passionate too about things he’s interested in. I feel like he reads up and then wants to tell us everything he’s learned like a kid coming home from school. I reckon he’s probably dominated by Josie and her mother who are making all the decisions and maybe he feels insecure because she’s the more famous/high earner. He is much more transparent about ads etc and he does try to show affection to her. She mainly brushes him off, criticises him or makes out like he’s a plonker even though his interior design suggestions are usually bang on but she just ignores him and sticks more gold tassels on.

• Heart
  • Haha