Fashion Mumblr #13 Little Bo Peep and her YouTube sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s shopping done in the last two weeks. Imagine what she has accumulated over years!
No worries , it has all been depoped or ebayed! Any little thing that she actually pays for, is bought with »free money », so in the end she isn’t paying.( free money is from free/gifted articles)

Thank you ♥
One of the places I dream to visit !

But for that I will have to stop watching Josie and lidl , stop being influenced and spend my money on a trip!!! No , I have an old sausage dog with a heart condition and will not/can not leave him with anyone else!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know y'all get my point right?
We can appreciate the beauty in places all over the world...
My most favourite place is Lee on Solent in Hampshire, not to everyone's taste but it holds lots of fabulous memories for me (when I was younger and carefree... sigh).
It just bugs me she thinks the C*ntswolds are extra special and rams it down our throats at every opportunity.
I know I do about good old Yorkshire but it's meant tongue in cheek x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I know y'all get my point right?
We can appreciate the beauty in places all over the world...
My most favourite place is Lee on Solent in Hampshire, not to everyone's taste but it holds lots of fabulous memories for me (when I was younger and carefree... sigh).
It just bugs me she thinks the C*ntswolds are extra special and rams it down our throats at every opportunity.
I know I do about good old Yorkshire but it's meant tongue in cheek x
I live in America (Midwest) and everything she shows that’s so “beautiful and unique” I see these fields all the time. It bothers me how she walks through these farmers fields and questions what the farmer is putting on fields it just seems that she can do whatever she wants ?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I am going to use this as an opportunity to gloat. Josie’s half assed attempt at Tik Tok is not working. Her old lady followers haven’t migrated to the platform, so she’s trying to do videos that are part of popular trends. She has less than 4K followers, only 11k likes on her videos, and zero brand deals.

I, on the other hand, 🤪...have less followers, 40k likes, and my first brand collaboration coming up. Off you pop Josie, TikTok is mine! 🤣
I can't bring myself to watch her on Tik Tok, I'm afraid I'll get hooked 🙈🙉🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am going to use this as an opportunity to gloat. Josie’s half assed attempt at Tik Tok is not working. Her old lady followers haven’t migrated to the platform, so she’s trying to do videos that are part of popular trends. She has less than 4K followers, only 11k likes on her videos, and zero brand deals.

I, on the other hand, 🤪...have less followers, 40k likes, and my first brand collaboration coming up. Off you pop Josie, TikTok is mine! 🤣
Trump is banning tick tock in the USA so...... her US sheeps won't even ever see it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The funny part is that she's right that the Cotswolds are stunning, but just not the fields she's showing us all the time 🤭.

Her first reel, in a field of course 🙄:
And Kat should really find a new hobby, because this is amateur stuff 🥴.
Kat probably does it for FREE... so there is that. Josie and Charlie couldn't possibly pay a good photographer.... so they are fawning over her to "pay" for it.

they aren’t getting rid of it, it was a rumor and tiktok confirmed its staying
I'll watch today's news and let you know... I live in USA and I thought it was still the case and not a rumor. stay tuned

EDIT - Starrylove fellow American - high fiver!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I live in America (Midwest) and everything she shows that’s so “beautiful and unique” I see these fields all the time. It bothers me how she walks through these farmers fields and questions what the farmer is putting on fields it just seems that she can do whatever she wants ?
Me too, all influencers are the same.
I was horrified to watch Lydia Millen and Cawwy (her bestie/PA/team member/whatever) eating broad beans from a farmer's field this morning 🤨
Can you imagine if everyone did that?... there would be no need for Tescos 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Anyone else sick of all these beige clothes :sick: Some of the clothes in yesterdays blog were an improvement but so bland.

• Heart
  • Haha
I live in America and it’s not at all what she thinks it is, LA was honestly the worst place a visited America is really sick (in my opinion) so that’s why I watch British or someone who doesn’t live in America and that’s how I found josie, my dream would be is to move to somewhere in England something about it is really appealing idk maybe I’m just weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
OK the stairs in the coach house. Charlie is right AGAIN! WHY is Josie putting a glass panel banister up in a cottage when she loathed the metal staircase for being so modern? And she's like YEP, that's what it is so you can just deal type of speaking.... like she is all the time with him. But she's always wrong and so arrogant.

She's SO ALL OVER THE PLACE AND ALWAYS OFF BASE for interiors. In the main house she's all FRENCH VERSAILLES and paint everything gold and not fitting for the house... and here she's modern glass panel stairs in a cottage. oy

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
I am in the US Midwest also. A lot of what she shows looks similar to where I live. In fact a lot of where I live is prettier than what she shows imho. I have been to England and have seen many places that are much more unique than what she is showing. The ocean, the cliffs in places by the sea. I love the winding tree filled country roads bordered by stone walls. Maybe there are those in the 'near fake Cotswolds' but she is not showing that.

• Haha
  • Heart
I am in the US Midwest also. A lot of what she shows looks similar to where I live. In fact a lot of where I live is prettier than what she shows imho. I have been to England and have seen many places that are much more unique than what she is showing. The ocean, the cliffs in places by the sea. I love the winding tree filled country roads bordered by stone walls. Maybe there are those in the 'near fake Cotswolds' but she is not showing that.
Agree 10000%.... i'm in Chicago area and grew up and went to school in Kansas, Iowa and Illinois... fields are everywhere and lovely in their way but legit, I've NEVER wanted to or have walked through one let alone taken a photo IN ONE. I've also got a nice varied wardrobe that has NOT ONE WHITE OR FLORAL DRESS... and I only have straw hat for trips to MEXICO. Show me more than a field. Well I love the lavender fields but other than that... show me ENGLAND! I'm loving other vlogging content of Europe, Greece etc. NO MORE FIELDS, NO MORE HOUSE CONTENT, GET OUT OF THE HOUSE AND FIELDS. END RANT LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
“Dahhhllliiinnnngs, if you aren’t living in the Cotswolds are you even relevant?“- lady of many straw hats

Great I will now have to watch this flog. 😒

But first my rant.... 😂

The Cotswolds is stunning, I will not lie or hate but England has soooooo many other beautiful areas to drool about. Then again- I hear she’s barely making the cut of what is considered the Cotswolds. I literally live in the countryside of the Carolinas with nothing but farms and fields- so I’m kinda over it. 😂
Josie wouldn’t last in LA but then again she would as it’s really just filled with fake people. LA itself is a dump unless she’s talking about Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Calabasas, etc. I lived in San Diego county in a beach town and it was super chill and stunning. I hated LA and the traffic sucked!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.